E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
V15U4L

My Ride: Alpine White 330ci
WTB: AW 330ci Prefacelift 5 Speed

I'm a pretty picky guy but I've been looking for the right one for awhile figured I would post something up here. Preferably looking for something below 100,000 miles, but if the car has minimal owners and has been taken care of well I'm open to higher mileages. Has to be 5 Speed, would prefer black interior but I can work with that as well. Hoping for stock but some mods might be a plus. Price and location does not matter thanks.
V15U4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
jaymemaurice

My Ride: 01 330ci, 03 Passat
What's you budget? I have an 01 5-speed M-Sport pkg. Black on black cloth, garage stored on jack stands in the winters (and last 2 years except a month last summer while I was on vacation) - I think it has 116 000kms. Pilot Sport PS2s. Spare door cards. Always BMW oil and shell premium gas. In Waterloo Ontario.

Mods include
- Door cards with leather inserts from ZHP (have originals)
- Electrochomatic compass mirror (From M3 sedan)
- Dark charcoal headliner (and all pieces) from ZHP (have some original light grey pieces, but have been giving them away)
- Dark cube trim (have original light aluminum still)
- Rain sensor lights and mirrors (Have a couple spare LCMs and parts for rear fog light)
- Have BMW 6-disc CD changer, but have not instlled.

I wasn't planning on selling, but everything has a price. It is in storage until I come back in July.

Rain Sensor Retrofit: Here
Coupe Headline Replacement: Here
jaymemaurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
V15U4L

My Ride: Alpine White 330ci
I might be interested PM me with what you're looking for on it, I'm located in Milton I'd be interested in coming to take a look.
V15U4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:02 AM   #4
jaymemaurice

My Ride: 01 330ci, 03 Passat
Ohhh check out this one: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ375847139 looks like a ZHP (nvrm not prefcelift)

Rain Sensor Retrofit: Here
Coupe Headline Replacement: Here
jaymemaurice is offline   Reply With Quote