E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
omarmarji
Banned User

My Ride: E36 332i
Another Alpine White Build Thread :::E36 Edition:::

ok so for those who dont know i retired my old thread on my alpine white e46 :/ http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...910&highlight=

its been almost a year since the tragedy and i guess im starting to recover lol finally.
It was unfortunate that i had to lose my e46 in such a manner without proper insurance.
6 months after the tragedy i found my self a not so pretty or as they say "fresh" car and it
was an e36 and no it wasnt even an ///M it was a 1994 325IS alpine white 5 speed with 180k
on the body and 110k on the motor :/ .... so anyways with out any further interruptions. the thread shall now begin!!!

this was takin the first day i bought the sucker

ok this was after the first week of owner ship, the car came with beat up fog light(not fog lights)
the passenger side fog light wasnt even there, and the driver side fog light was a cheap plastic one from ebay, it was all fogged up and falling apart.
so i installed new oem foglights and i sprayed them yellow along with the high beam

btw i bought the car for $2,050.00 so i couldnt complain really. it had a bad tranny...2nd gear would grind everytime
and it would just pop right out so right off the bat i knew it needed a new tranny. for the past 6 years of the cars life its been drivin like that, every time
it would go from 1st to 3rd gear.. awful i know :/ so what i did while i was still in NY was swap out the tranny with another i found on craigslist witch i
got for free lol i also installed it myself at my cousins shop using his lift so yea again lol the funny this is, as i swapped out the tranny look at what i found
UUC 8.5lb ltw flywheel and attached to this was a e34 m5 clutch disc. oh the happiness this put me through lol
not my pic

at the same time since this car came with an extra motor and TMS short headers (which cost 700 bucks )
i sold the motor for 100 bucks and i installed the headers, it was pretty easy since the tranny and exhaust was already out

Photobucket

i have more on the way

Last edited by omarmarji; 05-17-2012 at 07:05 PM.
omarmarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Tex323GripIsKey

My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Mooooaaaarrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:11 AM   #3
DanielJames

My Ride: Estoril 320d Sport
more!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
ImSoFreaknWhite

My Ride: '06 M3 SMG VERT
Send a message via ICQ to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via AIM to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Yahoo to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Skype™ to ImSoFreaknWhite
Subscribed and waiting for more...

My Build Thread

l Status Gruppe One-Piece Lip l Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips l Black Grills/Gills & Emblems l Carbon Fiber Roundels
Status Rear Section l K&N 57 Series CA Intake l OEM JB Hardtop l TM Drilled/Slotted Rotors l D2 Coilovers w/Camber Plates l VIS CSL VERT Trunk
ImSoFreaknWhite is offline   Reply With Quote