E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #41
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Or maybe you're like most males and this girl uses you until she doesn't need you, and washes her hands with you. All guys act like they have the upper hand with the opposite sex, but few can do what they say they will.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:59 PM   #42
Hockeyman17

My Ride: 2005 E46 M3 SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Or maybe you're like most males and this girl uses you until she doesn't need you, and washes her hands with you. All guys act like they have the upper hand with the opposite sex, but few can do what they say they will.
That would be awesome. Hopefully she just uses me for sex then drops me. That way I don't have to feel guilty for anything. I've been used for sex before and I have no problem with it.
If she is trying to use me as a sugar daddy it's just not gonna happen, I've never rolled over like that for anyone and I won't do it now.
Hockeyman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #43
CollinsE90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 View Post
That would be awesome. Hopefully she just uses me for sex then drops me. That way I don't have to feel guilty for anything. I've been used for sex before and I have no problem with it.
If she is trying to use me as a sugar daddy it's just not gonna happen, I've never rolled over like that for anyone and I won't do it now.
Stay indifferent. Understand that this girl is nothing but sex, and keep that mentality. Most people will say they are doing that, but the truth is--they are loving the attention. If you can stay ambiguous to her, and just have a good time, I would say go for it. But if you think for one second that you may be too weak, don't even bother. Girls like her can be hit or miss, but it's either a 1 or a 10 on crazy scale. At 18, if it's positive, it's the greatest thing in the world. If it's negative, it's the end of the world. You don't want to deal with someone that goes from each end of the extreme frequently. She's going to attempt to be mature hoping you'll see her the way that you're subconsciously hoping she's will be like, so any hint of maturity and you'll dub her mature. But the truth is, an 18 year old interested in a 27 year old is full of issues. Nothing wrong with issues if you're man enough to use them for your own good, and nothing more. Instead, she hopes you're the guy that will want to fix whatever things she has wrong, because people love to be needed.

That said, if you're confident that no matter how awesome the sex is(because it will be most likely, because she's almost a decade younger than you), that you can walk away at the drop of a hat, then go ahead--and take pics.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #44
vilseck21

My Ride: B_Cryus's mother
18 too old
vilseck21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #45
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
shouldn't there be pics by now?
Old 06-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #46
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
piitb
Old 06-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #47
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
My working assumption in cases like this is that the older party simply isn't able to land an interested person in their own age group.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #48
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
shouldn't there be pics by now?
+1

It would be so much easier to give an answer if pics were involved

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App
Old 06-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #49
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: Ghey Mobile
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
I am 27 (tomorrow) and I just broke it off with a 19 year old today. From experience this girl sometimes compared me with her dad, had insecurity issues and was extremely negative. Just take caution and as others have said I suggest you keep in mind that it will probably not last.
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #50
ANREC330

My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
Page 3 and still no pics?!
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #51
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANREC330 View Post
Page 3 and still no pics?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #52
Hockeyman17

Update:

So I basically told her there's no way we can have a functional relationship because we are at different points in our lives. She still thinks we should try and wants to hang out today. My buddies girlfriend is mad at me because I sleep with most of her new friends she brings out, then when we break it off they don't want to come out any more and she loses a friend. I'm pretty sure this girl is just DTF now because she knows I wont date her when she turns 19 because it will be too much of a hassle. So I tried to do the right thing by warning this girl beforehand and she still wants to come over.
My question is, should I respect my friends girlfriends request that we stay "good friends" (which is bullshit guys can't just be friends with hot girls) OR smash her like she wants it and basically say "I don't care what you think" to my buddy's gf.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #53
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
She knows the deal. Hit it... see where it goes.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #54
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
My working assumption in cases like this is that the older party simply isn't able to land an interested person in their own age group.
That was always my biggest insecurity with my ex but I got over it quickly. I still think this is a much bigger deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 View Post
Update:

So I basically told her there's no way we can have a functional relationship because we are at different points in our lives. She still thinks we should try and wants to hang out today. My buddies girlfriend is mad at me because I sleep with most of her new friends she brings out, then when we break it off they don't want to come out any more and she loses a friend. I'm pretty sure this girl is just DTF now because she knows I wont date her when she turns 19 because it will be too much of a hassle. So I tried to do the right thing by warning this girl beforehand and she still wants to come over.
My question is, should I respect my friends girlfriends request that we stay "good friends" (which is bullshit guys can't just be friends with hot girls) OR smash her like she wants it and basically say "I don't care what you think" to my buddy's gf.
Do her.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #55
CollinsE90

She thinks the sex will get you to change your mind. Your call.

You don't know it, but you're doing everything correctly to get the girl hooked

Last edited by CollinsE90; 06-04-2012 at 04:08 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #56
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Bang like a screen door in a hurricane.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #57
Hockeyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
She thinks the sex will get you to change your mind. Your call.

You don't know it, but you're doing everything correctly to get the girl hooked
Lol. Your prob right. I feel like she still thinks she can change my mind. I guess I'll let her try and see how persuasive she is...at least I warned her..
Old 06-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #58
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
see if she'll give you a blumpkin
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #59
SW222
Banned User

My Ride: is silver and slow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i'm 27 and i dont think i could go through with it. she'd have to be insanely hot.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkeiS2K View Post
I am 27 (tomorrow) and I just broke it off with a 19 year old today. From experience this girl sometimes compared me with her dad, had insecurity issues and was extremely negative. Just take caution and as others have said I suggest you keep in mind that it will probably not last.
27 here too and I've dated an 18 and 20 and as much as they act or claim to be mature at their age, its all talks. Btches at these ages are extremely insecure and dependent. These qualities will outweight all their beauty.

Op, go at it and have fun while it lasts but don't get attached because its just too much headache. In other words, she's gonna be a waste of your time and efforts. Dealing with them in the long run will turn even the most patient guy crazy.

Sent from Jack Bauer.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #60
Hockeyman17

Update:

Turns out I couldn't deal with the age difference after all. The multiple texts every day and also her immaturity were definitely factors. I could have just led her on and slept with her but it just seemed wrong. We're still on good terms and I've left my self an option down the road since it looks like I'll be seeing her again.