E46 Fanatics Forum banner

euG| My (meh...) TiAg ZHP Saloon

8K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  euG! 
#1 · (Edited)
So here is my car, Im pretty much done with the exterior/interior so I decided to post some pics.

Finishing touches in the near future:
- Shaved + 10mm Spacers in the rear
- AST/KW/TC Kline/BC Racing Suspension Upgrade in the near future
(not sure which one, I am still saving up)
- Bimmerbrakes G3 Headers
- DME Software (Shark?)

...and that's all folks!

I really should have vacuumed my floor mats :facepalm:

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Love it! Jealous of your rear and steering wheel :drool:
What are the specs on the front wheels?
Thanks! Just got the steering wheel today. Installed it and snapped some pics. I haven't even driven with the new wheel yet but I will tomorrow morning
F: 18x8.5 et38+18mm Spacers / R: 18x9.0 et42
225/40 & 255/35

#15 ·
It will definitely be an upgrade
Woah was that steering wheel custom stitched yellow like that? Looks good
Yes, its a Coby wheel. I thought it was going to be a yellow leather marker but its yellow alcantara.. not what I expected but still an awesome product
really nice sedan :) the spacers out back will be perfect.
Thanks, i'll post some more pics when the rears are shaved and wheels are spaced out more
:thumbsup:

#16 · (Edited)
Damn I love your steering wheel and seats. Where did you get those seats??! If I could find a set just like em I would buy today

edit - maybe I missed it but what wheels are those?

#25 · (Edited)
looks good like always man
Beautiful car!!!
I REALLY want alcantara seats. Love it.
Now this, I like.
Thanks guys I decided not to go with headers and am really hesitant to do anymore to this car. Going to keep this cars engine stock and I may be selling in the near future so it would just be a waste to pay for the work of putting it on taking it off.

*EDIT* I decided I won't be selling it in the near future. Putting my money towards a home so I will be slowly modifying the suspension and going with a more "reasonable" setup to for comfort/reliability. Something that won't wake a sleeping baby? Any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.