E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #21
frost12850

My Ride: Jeep Cherokee
Bump
frost12850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #22
dinan19

My Ride: 2004 Imola ZHP
Let me know if you change your mind and consider my offer Op Thanks.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #23
frost12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinan19 View Post
Let me know if you change your mind and consider my offer Op Thanks.
I appreciate your interest, but I've already had a local offer more that I turned down. It will go for more for sure. I just can't let it go for 10,000.00. Sorry
Old 07-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #24
dinan19

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost12850 View Post
I appreciate your interest, but I've already had a local offer more that I turned down. It will go for more for sure. I just can't let it go for 10,000.00. Sorry
I know and i wish i had more money.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #25
frost12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinan19 View Post
I know and i wish i had more money.
For what it's worth it's a ready to drive car for many miles to come. It'll need rear brakes and a few items on the cooling system would need to be watched (thermostat already replaced). Suspension is all taken care of as far as those components are concerned (even threw limiters on to increase life span of Rtabs), tires are just about new with plenty of meat, lower intake boot replaced (another common replacement item and a pain to replace). Something to keep in mind I guess when you're looking at other cars at a lower price point. I'm more than willing to give a full video walk through and everything else to give you piece of mind too since you'd be coming from out of town.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #26
dinan19

Quote:
For what it's worth it's a ready to drive car for many miles to come. It'll need rear brakes and a few items on the cooling system would need to be watched (thermostat already replaced). Suspension is all taken care of as far as those components are concerned (even threw limiters on to increase life span of Rtabs), tires are just about new with plenty of meat, lower intake boot replaced (another common replacement item and a pain to replace). Something to keep in mind I guess when you're looking at other cars at a lower price point. I'm more than willing to give a full video walk through and everything else to give you piece of mind too since you'd be coming from out of town.
There is no doubt in my mind that the car is working properly. I Think the vehicle is in very good condition considering the mileage and the year. The only problem is that I just sold my z4 and paid off my credit car and all i have left is $10,000 so thats what i have to work with you know. Its unfortunate because if i had more i would pay more lol. So i just have to keep looking i guess and see if i get lucky with one that maybe has a bit more mileage.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #27
dinan19

Oh and free Bump for a nice car.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #28
frost12850

Bump
Old 07-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #29
Dawg90

My Ride: '04 330i
Quote:
The biggest difference is the driver feel. The zhp is nicer, refined, more comfortable. The M3 is rough, raw, and tough. It's loud, aggressive, and very connected. I love it for that reason. You go hot into a turn in a zhp it's like "yea, cool, Bmw's handle well", you do it in the M3 and it's just awesome. Bouncing along the grooves of the road like your in a go cart with the motor screaming and the tires gripping the road. You feel everything in those cars.
+1 An E36 is a lot more raw and fun. ZHP is a nice compromise as a family car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea6speed View Post
FYI - I don't see anything in the pictures that indicates your car has the Premium Package, which is very unusual to find on ZHP's. Maybe take some additional pics that show the auto dimming mirror and power lumbar support. Also seems odd that BMW would do a sunroof delete with ZPP.
My ZHP doesn't have premium package either, but it does have a moonroof.
Dawg90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #30
Dawg90

My Ride: '04 330i
Quote:
No way. I wouldn't let that go below $12k. You could probably trade it in for $10k.
Dawg90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #31
sea6speed

My Ride: 2011 135i 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg90 View Post

My ZHP doesn't have premium package either, but it does have a moonroof.
Most ZHPs came with a sunroof as a standalone option. Few came with the sunroof as part of ZPP, and I'd be willing to bet next to none came with ZPP and no sunroof. Without a VIN it's difficult to say what exactly is on a particular car (or was on it) but the OP is advertising a combination that is highly unlikely to exist.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #32
dinan19

I completely understand and i wasnt trying to haggle you. im sure you will get more i just have to wait for one thats cheaper.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #33
frost12850

Quote:
Most ZHPs came with a sunroof as a standalone option. Few came with the sunroof as part of ZPP, and I'd be willing to bet next to none came with ZPP and no sunroof. Without a VIN it's difficult to say what exactly is on a particular car (or was on it) but the OP is advertising a combination that is highly unlikely to exist.
You're correct- it does not have the premium package. Sorry for the misinformation guys.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #34
frost12850

Bump- I cannot believe this has not sold yet. Imola with leather and no sunroof. When I picked this up I thought I found quite a rare setup. Guess others don't have the same outlook as I do haha.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #35
Dskinn91

My Ride: 04 330i Zhp
Quote:
i dont have a sun roof

im glad i dont my first zhp did i def dont miss it.

beautiful zhp OP GLWS wait for your price u will get it.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #36
frost12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dskinn91 View Post
i dont have a sun roof

im glad i dont my first zhp did i def dont miss it.

beautiful zhp OP GLWS wait for your price u will get it.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you're right. I'm gonna give it probably about another week then list it on autotrader. I didn't want to have to, but I feel I've really limited my market this far to the enthusiasts and forum people.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #37
Anubys

My Ride: 2004 IR ZHP
I would be very interested in your zhp, unfortunately I'm in Canada and really dont want the hassle of importing a car
It's definitely a beautiful car!
GLWS
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #38
frost12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
I would be very interested in your zhp, unfortunately I'm in Canada and really dont want the hassle of importing a car
It's definitely a beautiful car!
GLWS
Well, buffalo isn't too far from you haha. I'm not sure what's involved though. I may give it a nice washing this weekend and get some more pictures. Maybe some new angles can spark more interest. Or like I said, autotrader, which I don't really want to do.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #39
Anubys

My Ride: 2004 IR ZHP
Are you in buffalo?
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #40
frost12850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
Are you in buffalo?