E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
M Power Experience - Drive the M6 at the Abu Dhabi F1 Track - Sign up NOW

Ever wanted to drive the BMW M6 at the F1 track in Abu Dhabi? BMW has announced as part of of the 40th year of BMW M celebration there will be an M Power Experience event centered on the all-new BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible located at the extravagant Formula One race track in Abu Dhabi. The three-day event with five-star amenities will take place from October 7th-9th 2012 and is produced exclusively by BMW M GmbH.
In partnership with the BMW Performance Driving School at Spartanburg, a very limited number of program seats have become available for US customers.

BMW M6 M Power Experience at Abu Dhabi F1 Track

Day 1:
Arrivals at Yas Viceroy Hotel followed by a gala dinner featuring the all-new BMW M6. The new Yas Marina Circuit race track is actually routed through the hotel in part.

Day 2:
Scenic drive through the highest mountains of the Emirates, spa activities at the resort, followed by a stunning night-time driving experience with the all-new M6 Coupe on the famous Yas Marina Circuit race track (constructed 2009). Normally, a drive of the lighted, state of the art 3.42-mile circuit at night is reserved only for Formula One pilots.

Day 3:
After breakfast over the race track, a leisure-day supporting program awaits, with options that include a drive to the tallest building in the world (the Dubai Burj Khalifa), a guided tour through the world's third-largest mosque (the Sheikh Zayed Mosque), or water sports in the nearby sea. Also a desert safari with professional drivers is optionally available.

The program cost is estimated at $3,990 USD including all costs except airfare. Cost for non-driving participants will be $2,690 USD. To sign up for the program please call 888-345-4269 and the BMW Performance Driving School will gladly assist booking your spot.

More details at m-power-experience.com

Who's going?
tim330i is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
OneOfaKindTrini

My Ride: 540i w/ 3 Pedals..
This really is one of those once in a lifetime oppurtunities.

Tags
abu dhabi, bmw m6, f1 track, m power experience