E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
TrevsM3

My Ride: E46 M3
E36 To E46 Wheel Swap

Hello,

I recently purchased an '04 E46 M3 and I want to put my 19X8 Hartge Classic wheels on my new car. I had these wheels on my '98 E36 328is w/ no backspacing. I'm wondering if I will be okay with just putting these wheels on my E46 or if I need to purchase some spacers.

Thank you,

TrevsM3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Close Up.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	554002  
TrevsM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
mjpgolf1

My Ride: 00 328i ZSP,05 745LI
Only one way to find out. Just put them on the car and test it out. You could've swapped the wheels in the time it took to make this thread. Good luck.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
mjpgolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #3
TrevsM3

My Ride: E46 M3
If it takes you 15 seconds to swap wheels I'm impressed.

If it wasn't so cold here in Michigan I would try to put them on. I'm hoping someone has already been down this path and can provide a quick answer.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
TrevsM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #4
johngreaver

My Ride: 02 325i
my 18" style 128's reps came off an e36 328i they fit fine on my 02 325 sedan fit in the hub nice dont know about 19 though

Pre 03 AUX IN DIY

"Also I seen a honda with an intercooler on the front that i wanted on my car. I know i dont have a turbo or supercharger ,but can I still but one on my car , I think it would atleast get me 10 or so hp."
johngreaver is offline   Reply With Quote