E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
Jake04

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to Jake04
Exclamation FS: 01 330I sport (project car)

Hey everyone, I have a 2001 E46 330I sport pk. (5/01mfd) "project" car up for grabs. this has been a project car for myself but about a year 1/2 ago, the oh so famous e46 reverse gear went out so projects stopped an the price of fixing it was just to much to swing so it became my daily driver only since the forward motion was still solid! The motor is sound and has lots of new an replaced parts which I will provide documents to all repairs/mods done in the duration of ownership. The service engine light is on an will always be on due to the race headers blowing the o2 censors. This car has high miles, most of which have been high way. i traveled 120 miles a day for work unfortunately. This car is rough but solid. the only mechanical issues to my knowledge is transmission (reverse gear) (annoying vibration thru 1-2 into 3rd gear due to the transmission). Passenger Xenon is also out. there is also a driver side rear window cable that snapped from the motor, i neglected to fix after using my key fob to roll all windows down I will try to have it repaired before the sale of the car. The car has a clean title and is ready for a new enthusiast to take it to new an exciting roads. The interior is also solid, the trim is matte black. This is a black on black car, leather is in medium-good condition but great condition for being a 11 year old car. HK sound, Business CD player. the shifter an Ebrake leather has been changed to custom Alcantara suede with M stitching. Also the outside chrome trim has been painted flat black. Windows are tinted to Oregon law requirements which i think is like 24% or something like that(i could be way off)...

Im not trying to get to much for this car but would like to get around 4500obo. This car is located in Portland Oregon. local buyers preferred, but shipping at buyers cost is not out of the question.

Also this car can come with the original hood/trunk if buyer wants them.

BMW 330i Sport pk (jet black)

220000miles

Mtech1

Euro-Spec M3 front bumper

Matte black kidney grills

GTR Hood pre-facelift (carbon)

CSL trunk lid (carbon)

Euro-spec Race Headers

M3 matte 18 inch rims (some curb rash) (full size style68 spare)

K&N cold air intake

Smoked corners an side markers
d4e2ce46, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
for sale photos1
Photobucket
More pictures to come. If wanted, let me know if you want photos of specific things. please PM me or email me directly at heath.jake@ymail.com (email preferred)

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
E46_330i_Stud

My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
That's a bit much for a car with that many miles & major issue(s) IMO

1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Jake04

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to Jake04
The cars in good condition other then the transmission. An the little things here an there like the window cable. They kbb at roughly 8k the transmission quotes I've got have been in the 2k range. I feel that's a fair starting point with the external upgrades an all. Totaled cars with salvaged titles are going for that in a non running condition. This is going to be a enthusiast project car for someone hopefully. I don't feel that's an unfair asking price to start at.