E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Food Talk

Food Talk
Do you like food? If so, you came to the right off-topic section. Discuss your favorite food topics here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #181
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven747 View Post
Nothing we hate more than grilled (special) orders
I'm so sorry to disturb the fry cook during their down time

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #182
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Do the cooks get pissed when people order their burgers in a special way? How pissed do you get when that order gets screwed up?

Story: I order my burger special because I'm picky and lactose intolerant. However, the past 5 times I've ordered a burger, it had been wrong, even though the receipt is correct. The other thing that's really frustrating for me is managers don't seem to care. I'm honestly lucky to get an apology! In contrast, fazolis screwed up my order, which caused me to wait an extra few mins with my fiance in the car. They gave me a $5 coupon for next time and gave me free dessert for my fiance, and this was without complaining. I brought the error to attention, but without complaining.

It just really made a difference in my opinion of the company and how much they cared about my business. I've never felt like my business was truly appreciated at McDonalds.

From the desk of Dwight Schrute
Old 07-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #183
bon3z
OEM ///Member

My Ride: '02 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
Do the cooks get pissed when people order their burgers in a special way? How pissed do you get when that order gets screwed up?

Story: I order my burger special because I'm picky and lactose intolerant. However, the past 5 times I've ordered a burger, it had been wrong, even though the receipt is correct. The other thing that's really frustrating for me is managers don't seem to care. I'm honestly lucky to get an apology! In contrast, fazolis screwed up my order, which caused me to wait an extra few mins with my fiance in the car. They gave me a $5 coupon for next time and gave me free dessert for my fiance, and this was without complaining. I brought the error to attention, but without complaining.

It just really made a difference in my opinion of the company and how much they cared about my business. I've never felt like my business was truly appreciated at McDonalds.

man you've got some bad luck. I've been ordering my burgers ketchup only my entire life and I can count on one hand the times it's been wrong from McDonalds.

maybe that's just an easy one to not mess up. stinks that employees and managers in those situations handled so poorly.
bon3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #184
morningisbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon3z View Post
man you've got some bad luck. I've been ordering my burgers ketchup only my entire life and I can count on one hand the times it's been wrong from McDonalds.

maybe that's just an easy one to not mess up. stinks that employees and managers in those situations handled so poorly.
I order mine the exact same way "just ketchup and pickles, NO cheese". It's wrong more often than not, and it's both of the McDonalds that are in my area too, not just one. At this point I've given up and just order mcnuggets.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #185
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
guys its very simple .. we don't mind simple special order like ketchup only. or no onion no pickle but when you start getting a mcdouble no ketchup no mustard add mac sauce extra onions no cheese and on our grill screen your special little dollar burger takes up the whole screen its starts to get on my nerves

no i would never do anything to your sandwich and would try to make it right to the best of my ability even though its slowing down the other 7 orders on the screen but guys please your super crazy orders aren't always fun.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #186
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
guys its very simple .. we don't mind simple special order like ketchup only. or no onion no pickle but when you start getting a mcdouble no ketchup no mustard add mac sauce extra onions no cheese and on our grill screen your special little dollar burger takes up the whole screen its starts to get on my nerves

no i would never do anything to your sandwich and would try to make it right to the best of my ability even though its slowing down the other 7 orders on the screen but guys please your super crazy orders aren't always fun.
I can actually see your point there.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #187
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:

This I can understand......asking for a runny egg or egg whites when there's no one else in line and being told no is what confused me, lol.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #188
morningisbad

Quote:

I can understand that. I'm sure some orders can get out of hand.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #189
Steven747

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
I can understand that. I'm sure some orders can get out of hand.

yes especially when you have big orders like 10 sandwiches right behind your special single sandwich is really slows down everything.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #190
C4RLOS

My Ride: 2003 325Ci
This thread sucks. McDonalds employee hyping up the company... Boring. Flame on!

FOR SALE: pre-facelift sideskirts and front and rear bumpers | 19" hyperblack VMR V715 wheels (in sig)

C4RLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #191
///MPR77

My Ride: 02 ///M3 Tri-Ped
"Rock and Roll Mc Donalds Content"

Bewahren Sie ihre ultimative fahrmaschine
///MPR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #192
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
if your location is failing, what power do you have to improve the situation?
217Bimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #193
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
have you ever put your balls on someones sandwich? I worked at MCD's when i was 15 I did it then and I would do it again.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #194
brew

My Ride: Sequoia X5 MR2 G20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
have you ever put your balls on someones sandwich? I worked at MCD's when i was 15 I did it then and I would do it again.
Did you wash your balls for at least 20 seconds before they came in contact with the food? I'm pretty sure you're required by law to do that.
brew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #195
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
Did you wash your balls for at least 20 seconds before they came in contact with the food? I'm pretty sure you're required by law to do that.
no.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #196
Steven747

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
if your location is failing, what power do you have to improve the situation?
They close locations sometimes but they usually open stores in places they know are going to do well.. McDonald's is fortunate enough to have good profit margins .. If labor and food cost is in line and your above a million dollars for a location you could still keep it open .. Million in my opinion is the make it or break it point.. Average store is 2.6 and above average strong sales location is 3
Old 07-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #197
bon3z
OEM ///Member

My Ride: '02 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4RLOS View Post
This thread sucks. McDonalds employee hyping up the company... Boring. Flame on!
lol Carlos. It's an "ASK ME" thread. Ask questions that you think would make the thread more interesting, and it will be.
bon3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #198
Steven747

Bump
Old 07-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #199
///MPR77

My Ride: 02 ///M3 Tri-Ped
Do they play shitty music intentionally to prevent loitering?

Bewahren Sie ihre ultimative fahrmaschine
///MPR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #200
Steven747

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPR77 View Post
Do they play shitty music intentionally to prevent loitering?
its not that bad at all and has never concerned me enough to care