E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
MJLavelle

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
BMWM3Beast

This guy was selling a set of headlights and Taillights from an M3, and we exchanged several PM's about the parts. During the exchange, he mentioned that he did not have a PayPal account, but would check to see if he could use his cousins. He did not offer alternatives to PayPal, and just said that he had not really planned the sale well, since he had no PayPal Account.
I told him it was easy to set one up as long as you had a checking account, and he said he would get back to me with an account to send payment to. I sent one last PM, asking one last question, and waited on an answer, and a PayPal account to send payment to.
After 24hrs without hearing from him, I PM'd again, asking what was going on, and he told me the parts were sold. WTF? He mentioned that were others interested, but never mentioned that he was planning on selling them before getting me the info requested, with the most important one being a PayPal account to actually pay him with!
Definitely not cool. Maybe not outright wrong, but definitely not the way to do business. as far as I knew, I was first in line, but he did not have a way for me to pay him!
MJLavelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
MJLavelle

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
His response today is that someone sent him a message, and said he would take them, no questions asked, so he sold them to him.
Now, I was asking questions, but that was while we were waiting for him to get his sh!t together, and send me a PayPal account that I could pay him through. That is where we left things, he was going to find someone, or create his own PayPal Account. Then I don't hear from him for 24hrs.
So now his answer is that someone showed up and took them no questions asked. BS answer, and not the way to sell things on here. I guess he had found a PayPal account by then.
MJLavelle is offline   Reply With Quote