E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #3781
king kong

My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Vegas was ok this weekend

The whole clubbing sucked though because the giant group of girls we were with got in instantly and we had to wait for 2 hours
Where did you go? I ended up at Marquee on saturday. Depending on the club, pre-sale is the way to go if it's going to be busy.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #3782
albeee

My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
How is Marquee? I haven't been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #3783
323ci newbie

My Ride: mkodama
Boobies
Old 09-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #3784
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeee View Post
Come to think of it, was this the same dinner last year where Miles was talking about having sukiyaki with "not much flavour"?
I think so. I distinctly remember him having his giant bowl of sukiyaki that time. lawl

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #3785
albeee

Damn, for all we know that waitress could've had weird fetishes and out-Miles'd Miles.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #3786
cyberkaa

Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #3787
albeee

Borededed.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #3788
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
Well, it's a girl on the verge of mental retardation and a 120 pound horse jockey recovering from 2 broken legs. I'm surprised it was even possible with the broken leg thing.
He's got some good rhythm, nice consistent stroke, I'd say all those years in the saddle paid off in the bedroom genre.

For them to be that loud, as a sibling and a live-in guest, is absolutely about as disrespectful an action as I can imagine. 120lbs or 300, encouraged by sister or not, welcomed by parents or not, someone treats my mother's house like that and I'm making sure they know how offended I am. If he's coming back from two broken legs, how much worse is four? Seriously, these are people with no decency, no respect for fellow human beings, family... what a shitshow Miles, my offer remains in place.

(You know electrical stuff right? Can you install suspension? Bring your tools first trip OK?)

That said, awfully naughty of you to hit record, lol, fiendish. However, the part at roughly 3:30 where you can clearly hear your belt rustle and then your blatant fapping (I've got a special mixing app that let me boost the audio and pull out the feedback/static)... well that's pretty darn wild my man, straight up kinkified.

Is she a step sister? (hoping)
Old 09-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #3789
hizhinezz
Outlier

Quote:
How is Marquee? I haven't been.
Crowded, (slightly too) loud, overrated, even with bottle service/nonceleb VIP. Insane amounts of crushable half naked children girls (to me). Vegas gets all the trappings of the club but none of the vibe because it's always all tourists, at least it seems that way, there must be a cool local scene somewhere, but I'm also double age of many patrons and don't get urge to dance much anymore.

I do like the Cosmo though, good restaurants, the poolbar club is pretty outrageous except for all the ahem, overly alternative activities going on in the water (this from a former DJ who loves and embraces all walks if life and lives in SF/Bay Area by choice).

I need a couple nights in London like plants sun and rain. NYC always great, caught Miami last Spring and it was outstanding, but London... hard to miss and everyone is just so lovely. They've got people with hearts and souls over there, not just insecurities and attitudes.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #3790
Wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
However, the part at roughly 3:30 where you can clearly hear your belt rustle and then your blatant fapping (I've got a special mixing app that let me boost the audio and pull out the feedback/static)... well that's pretty darn wild my man, straight up kinkified.

Is she a step sister? (hoping)
omg
Old 09-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #3791
albeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Crowded, (slightly too) loud, overrated, even with bottle service/nonceleb VIP. Insane amounts of crushable half naked children girls (to me). Vegas gets all the trappings of the club but none of the vibe because it's always all tourists, at least it seems that way, there must be a cool local scene somewhere, but I'm also double age of many patrons and don't get urge to dance much anymore.

I do like the Cosmo though, good restaurants, the poolbar club is pretty outrageous except for all the ahem, overly alternative activities going on in the water (this from a former DJ who loves and embraces all walks if life and lives in SF/Bay Area by choice).

I need a couple nights in London like plants sun and rain. NYC always great, caught Miami last Spring and it was outstanding, but London... hard to miss and everyone is just so lovely. They've got people with hearts and souls over there, not just insecurities and attitudes.

What do you expect, it's Vegas. I did enjoy Tryst and XS, though. I remember when LAX was packed solid you couldn't even dance. I suppose it's a good place to be if you can't dance lol. I'm more of a bar/lounge person nowadays-drinks, conversation, nicely dressed people, no one is sweaty, and no boners from some strange people grazing your backside.

I stay away from the pool clubs because of the water. No thanks. And I've heard about the nightlife in London. Very interested in trying it out. I have gone clubbing with some very eager eastern European chicks, though lol.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #3792
Wes

Quote:
and no boners from some strange people grazing your backside.
That sums up Kalim at every meet before he learned to play it cool with his boners.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #3793
albeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
That sums up Kalim at every meet before he learned to play it cool with his boners.
He still has a long way to go. :/

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #3794
Wes

Quote:
He still has a long way to go. :/
Are you telling me that Kalim sometimes plays it uncool with his boners?
Old 09-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #3795
albeee

Yep. Sometimes it's just out there. Not even subtle.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #3796
Wes

I now question everything in my life.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #3797
albeee

Question everything, worship nothing.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #3798
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Aww yeah my budget dashcam works fairly well

Old 09-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #3799
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Aww yeah my budget dashcam works fairly well
Sweet. Now take crazy vids like they do in Russia!

(In Soviet Russia dashcam records YOU!)

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #3800
hizhinezz
Outlier

Quote:
I have done some very eager eastern European chicks, though lol.
Is there any other kind? Is this where Miles sister is from? What is that pelt around her neck? She seems adventurous. Better than boring.