E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 11-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #11161
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
MyI wrist hurts
well let your girl do that work for a while
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #11162
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
I wasn't sarcastic at all with my bump.
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #11163
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
So then by that logic in 20-30 years E36 M3's will be worth more than E46 M3's because they made less of them No E36 M3's won't because they are garbage compared to the E30 and E46 M3's. People and collectors recognize the quality differences between the generations and that will reflect overall in the pricing. (Blanket statement this is not including LTW or specialty M3's with low production volumes as they are already collector items)

As for the sheer volume of E46 M3's out of the group a portion of them will be sought after and collected even now. If you had 30k to burn a hole in your pocket and saw a clean E46 M3 competition package 6 speed you'd snag it up because you know it'll hold it's value better than a E46 M3 SMG convertible. The same can be said of E30 M3's that have s52 swaps in them versus clean S14 original body panel cars. There will be a range of prices and while because of the volume of E46 M3's out there they will still appreciate, some examples better than others.
I think some e36's will be expensive 20/30 years later, but no where near as many prime e30/e46 M3's will be
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #11164
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
i wasnt the one who couldnt read in the kpeng thread, it was the other guy. ken was never driving

how does one get from 30 to 400? 30 covers the wristband. its your BIRTHDAY, you never pay for stuff on your birthday. apparently you dont have good friends
1. but you were the only one who kept the retard going

2. dive bar, no cover, and I never said I paid that $400, I just said that's how much the final bill was
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #11165
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
idk what your problem is

now i see it. my ride: mkodama
Mile's has been my ride for like 6 months now

Which is funny because I've never actually ridden in the van
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #11166
Five_seveN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chicago
Posts: 24,547
My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
1. but you were the only one who kept the retard going

2. dive bar, no cover, and I never said I paid that $400, I just said that's how much the final bill was
first im the one with reading comprehension problems, but then you change your argument im not here to argue with anyone. stop being a tool
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I'm having a hard time imagining any set of responses that ends with anyone expressing admiration for Marshmallow.

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #11167
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
first im the one with reading comprehension problems, but then you change your argument im not here to argue with anyone. stop being a tool
Yet keeps bring up stupid crap no one cares about

__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #11168
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Kyle walks into a bar.

He's an alcohol and it's killing his family
__________________

325inthe510 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #11169
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Kyle walks into a bar.

His drinking problem has caused him to lose his job and all of his savings.

Last edited by Wes; 11-04-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Wes is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #11170
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Kyle walks into a bar.

He's an alcohol and it's killing his family
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #11171
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Kyle walks into a bar.

His drinking problem has caused him to lose his job and all of his savings.


what job and what savings? :maomeme:
__________________

Last edited by 323ci newbie; 11-04-2012 at 03:16 PM.
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #11172
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
ITT: anti jokes
Wes is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #11173
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Miles walks into his garage.

He doesn't own a car so he goes back inside his house.

Last edited by Wes; 11-04-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Wes is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #11174
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,948
My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
Because the special thing about that car is the low mileage and that everything is stock.

Regardless of how well-thought you think your mods are, most people out there aren't going to like the mods when buying the car because they would rather do the mods themselves or would rather have a totally stock car. The car would also just be like most other used cars, modded with cheaper aftermarket parts. Also, daily driving it is going to make the value drop like crazy if it's currently at 32,500.

If you just store it away and put barely any mileage on it, the value of the car will probably never drop.
+100000 except the mileage will continue to fall unless the e46 reaches e30 m3 status at some point (doubt it will)
king kong is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #11175
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Miles Goes onto the internet.

He doesn't have internet anymore because he kept downloading stupid movies.
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #11176
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
says you

Beer pong, rage cage are usually the only drinking games i play
rage cage sounds too complicated.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #11177
Five_seveN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chicago
Posts: 24,547
My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
rage cage sounds too complicated.
its also known as "quarters"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I'm having a hard time imagining any set of responses that ends with anyone expressing admiration for Marshmallow.

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #11178
Five_seveN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chicago
Posts: 24,547
My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
just bought my dad a 94 s350 turbodiesel. his 95 is really getting to be in rough shape
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I'm having a hard time imagining any set of responses that ends with anyone expressing admiration for Marshmallow.

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #11179
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
E30 M3 in the US: 5,300
E36 M3 in the US: 26,672
E46 M3 in the US: 43,779
E9x M3 in the US: ???
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #11180
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Not true

Wes is in so-cal, so he'd get hit by a mexican who doesn't have insurance driving in a sedan If he got hit by the girl in the SUV it would be the house wive that gets no damage on her car but the m3 is totaled
lol.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use