E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #12321
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
bought this one.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #12322
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
I'm fine with post op...

I think you're right. I ono, I shouln't even be pursuing, she's too old for me anyway. Last night she stated showing me pictures from when she was younger, so unless she got the opp VERY young, she's legit. She looks white now, but looked asian when younger
How old is she, how old are you?

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App

Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #12323
king kong

My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
bought this one.

I like the rubber strap on there. This suprises me
Old 11-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #12324
king kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
How old is she, how old are you?

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App
When I met her I would have sworn she was within a year or two of my age (25). I'm around a lot of asians so guessing age isn't normally too difficult.

turns out she's 34...
Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #12325
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
When I met her I would have sworn she was within a year or two of my age (25). I'm around a lot of asians so guessing age isn't normally too difficult.

turns out she's 34...
Primo porking territory bud. Not a strong likelihood she's expecting a guy 10 years younger to marry her. My bet is she's DTF and you're just jailbait, enjoy.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #12326
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
I like the rubber strap on there. This suprises me
i am going to replace it with a nice leather strap. I figured I can use the rubber one for casual wear. I was not to concerned about their strap. I read poor reviews of the strap. i will order a nice one ffrom strapcode.com

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #12327
king kong

Quote:
i am going to replace it with a nice leather strap. I figured I can use the rubber one for casual wear. I was not to concerned about their strap. I read poor reviews of the strap. i will order a nice one ffrom strapcode.com
Looks like they have some nice stuff on there. I haven't seen anything for my gmt that makes me though
Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #12328
king kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Primo porking territory bud. Not a strong likelihood she's expecting a guy 10 years younger to marry her. My bet is she's DTF and you're just jailbait, enjoy.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #12329
323ci newbie

My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
she's semi-into cars so I tried inviting her to the porsche cocktail party for the debuet of the new caymen at the LA autoshow. My friend was kind enough to cockblock me
So we kill this friend
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #12330
323ci newbie

Quote:
none though last night was the first time I've seen her in a non-dark enviornment wearing a nice little dress and heels sadly I'm pretty sure I was friendzoned No pics of her, though she did take a few of me

1. still pics of her
2. pics of you
3. these pics be nudes
4. Fvck the friendzone
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #12331
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Looks like they have some nice stuff on there. I haven't seen anything for my gmt that makes me though
all the reviews for the watch are great. Once I pay for the wedding, new car for the soon to be wife, and another rental, I will treat myself. So in about 1 year or so, I can buy myself somehting nice. this will do for now.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #12332
323ci newbie

Quote:
him: I thought you said you were taking me, now you're going to invite her instead???
(i did no such thing btw)
her: it's because I have cleavage and you don't
Yeah, so we need to kill him

butthole
Old 11-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #12333
king kong

Quote:
all the reviews for the watch are great. Once I pay for the wedding, new car for the soon to be wife, and another rental, I will treat myself. So in about 1 year or so, I can buy myself somehting nice. this will do for now.
I need to start liquidating some assets and start saving for a house. Just a few more hobby related items to finish/acquire before I do
Old 11-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #12334
323ci newbie

Quote:

turns out she's 34...

So she be a cougar. You go after her, I swear she was DTF
Old 11-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #12335
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
I need to start liquidating some assets and start saving for a house. Just a few more hobby related items to finish/acquire before I do
let me know when you are ready.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #12336
king kong

thx, will do
Old 11-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #12337
mkodama

Quote:
Happy Movember my son, I've got lots of ways for you to spend your free time and make money too.

How opposed are you to having sex with elderly women?

How elderly are we talking about?

Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #12338
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Yeah, so we need to kill him

butthole

Nah man, bros before hoes

Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #12339
323ci newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Nah man, bros before hoes
Not when cockblocking occurs

Can't stand cockblocking
Old 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #12340
mkodama

Quote:
At my last job it became clear we were getting fooked as part of new mgmt regime despite working our assess off delivering above average results and not complaining despite the fact that everyone in the company knew more about hiring of new boss than us, so of course I was not just pissed, when it became clear that it was a no win, I was abso****inglutelylivid. As such I started having loud conversations with colleagues about not going out quietly, and as I knew they were reading my email (out of fear I would take job with closest rival that I had turned down months before to stay - and still be punished for even taking their call) I started sending myself aggressively worded rants about the lack of integrity of mgmt team and all the things I wanted to do to them (nothing threatening, just stuff like tricking the Hindu CEO into eating beef etc.).

I was under no circumstances quitting, they would have to walk me out. When I caught wind just exactly when they were about to do it (after milking me for one last huge project) I called in sick for like the busiest week of the year (and went to Vegas and partied like a freak), thereby screwing over my replacements (who I'd helped hire) and then walked in late the first day of sales meetings where I was greeted by a nice hearty round of applause by the entire sales team (who loved me for all my hard work in helping them actually close deals and knew the screw job was in and that I knew it, and that this was a crowning moment as new cmo knew none of them and had to win their trust - btw, this was August and she still doesn't have it, coont, though she drives the electric 3 series). She immediately walked me out and sent me home to think about "commitment to company" which was a riot given my habit of 70 hour work weeks... And she said we'd talk next Monday (right....).

I knew I was done but I also knew she had plans to attend Olympics the next week with family. Unsurprisingly she started calling the next day to try to connect on the phone (and fire me) but I totally blew her off and said via latenight email that I expected an in person face to face on Monday as she had said and was travelling until then (I made a habit of driving by her house with my radio blaring the next few days at least, oh, 5-6 times a day when I knew she might be there, I'd even toot the horn if I saw her car, we live in the same town).

Moral of story is they couldn't even fire me based on outstanding track record, they had to claim "layoff" and give me a nice severance package for promising not to sue the company (for, among other things, being told by CEO that he would have ruined my career if I went to competition, uhhh). As I knew I was getting shitcanned and refused to walk out carrying a shitty brown box I brought my own duffel bag to fill, and had filled it in turn with every item of company clothing, materials, giveaway items (when you run marketing you manage these things and do a lot of trade shows so you have them all...). The looks on their faces as they stared at that bag... Lol, they thought it was full of guns or something, I mean, they were literally shitting themselves it was priceless when in front of cmo who was watching me pack my stuff, I dumped it out and all the company gear etc came out...

Cliffs: Never quit a job if you can make them have to fire you, oh yeah forgot to mention my boss had to cancel vacation to olympics to be there. Make them squirm and twist and give you money and fear you might blow their fooking heads off, then say thanks for everything wearing the biggest f-you very much smile you can muster, and walk off into the sunset with them knowing you made them suck it and swallow too.

Footnote: I've never before been fired from a job other than when entire startup was axed after bubble burst. But I have quit many jobs to go work at a better one. Right now I'm up at 4am cranking content like a mfer ahead of a company launch and I've still ye to be paid for my last two months of work.

Am I crazy? Yes. Do I freakin knock myself out for a loyal employer? Yes. Is this ever going to pay off in the form of a bunch of money???

Class a shares this go round in a solid set of IP.... But it's no guarantee that's fo sho.

That's life in Si Valley bee-atches. Love it leave it or go be a corporate sheep somewhere where your 401k is your only future payout.

No where's my fn Red Bull? And I need to send in check for lousy class d shares from last fhole which sucks goat deek.

And you're damn right I voted for Obama and never once ever complained about paying my taxes. You know how many people in the world would kill for this opportunity? ****tons, and I'm proud to be an American, not some corporate raider rich get richer smile and invent cute ways to make it seem I don't hate anyone who isn't just like me. You know where else this chance exists? Nowhere.

Cue the music...
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cKcBg...%3DcKcBgFxYEWg

I like your speeches. They have the train of thought like a dmax post, but more more coherent and interesting. There is also enough substance that I can actually take something out of this speech.

Closed Thread