E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Avonn from Maryland: 1st BMW(soon)

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  80sMan 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I just sold my Mustang to a good owner and am now looking to buy an E46. I have looked around at several other BMW forums and decided this one has the most relevant info and like minded people. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future.

In fact, I would like to kick off the interactions with a question right now. :). Would $13,100.00 a good price for a 2005 325i with Cold pkg, Premium pkg, and Sport pkg and 58,000 miles? I have the opportunity to buy this car, but am not sure this is a good deal. This will be my daily driver and I will likely put 25k on it every year.

Thanks!
80sMan

#9 ·
Update* I bought a different e46. I wound up purchasing this 2005 325xi with Sport, Cold, and Premium packages. It has 90k miles on it but is also a manual, which what I really wanted. One owner car with all the records and in very, very good shape. Payed $12k for it, which I thought was a fair price.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Bmw
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Personal luxury car

I'm happy as can be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.