E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #21
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Matt

My job was hit by Hurricane Sandy. LOST 1000 trucks, and was under 6 feet if water for 3 days. They lost 10's of millions of dollars in equipment. Guess what? They answered emails from cellphones, ipads and copy center computers for 3 days.

I know an efficient company when I see one.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
Old 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #22
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
Matt your wrong again. Stop trying to defend something that has no defense. If i wanted to be patient i would not have ordered express. And if they wanted patient customers they should not advertise express. Not answering any customer is poor business at best. That is a sign of a substandard company. The beauty of ordering online is not what you say it is. The beauty if ordering online is being able to order from the comfort of your home and having a product delivered to your home in a timely fashion. So again I would advise as many others have done to stay away from this company.

P.s maybe you didnt read my first post looking for a carbon fiber trunk and someone responded to stay away from KHOALTY. Why don't you have a peek at that mate.

I have great respect for people who defend our country. I also have to utmost sympathy for what happened with Sandy. And I do not wish to continue this debate any longer.

But the fact is that you ordered the parts on a Friday. The company does not do business on weekends. As well as holidays, which was yesterday. Now since this is the first official business day of the week, i'm sure your order will be processed accordingly! All I was trying to say is that khoalty has been good to me and many other people on this forum. Bashing on them because you didn't receive your package immediately the next business day, even though it is being shipped across the entire country is the only problem I see.

Anyways, didn't mean for this to get out of hand. Sorry if I have offended you, but just giving my opinion. Good luck with you CSL trunk search
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #23
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
I ordered corner lights from KHOALTY express service on Nov 9. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO.com regular UPS ground shipping on Nov 9. I received my packaged from BAVAUTO on Nov 12. Regular UPS Ground shipping. As of today Nov 13 I have not received my package from KHOALTY which I paid for express service. I have sent numerous emails to KHOALTY sales department inquiring when I will be refunded my express fee. I have not gotten a response from anyone at KHOALTY. When I log into my account all it says is processing.
when did Khoalty tell you that you'd get your product? Did they confirm and tell you by today the 13th?

are you comparing the delivery of corner lights yesterday that is somewhat local and a small package, to the delivery time of an overly large trunk completely across the country ordered on a fri on a hoiiday weekend?

i don't think anyone finds it out of the ordinary that it's not there yet. but not getting a response about it is not good. so you said you sent numerous emails, have you called the store direct yet?
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #24
BLACK E46 SMOKE

I already have a CSL trunk. If you do not see a problem with a company ignoring your email than I am sure there are many substandard companies that would love to have your business.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #25
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Got my product from BAVAUTO delivered and installed and still haven't heard from KHOALTY even after numerous emails.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352989682549.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	478232  
Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #26
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352989723932.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	478233  
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #27
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
E46 Moonlight I am a veteran of the US Navy. If i wanted patient I wouldn't pay extra for express. I don't want patience I want what I paid for.

Speaking of veterans ....it was my sacrifice for 4 yrs that allows KHOALTY and others to do business in the free world.

congratulations, now get off your high horse and stop expecting mail deliveries on federal holidays.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #28
BLACK E46 SMOKE

What are you some illiterate bastard. I never was looking for it then.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
NOVAbimmer

name-calling isn't polite.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #30
BLACK E46 SMOKE

No it isn't but asking a question is
Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #31
NOVAbimmer

you didn't ask a question. If you had asked a question, it would've been followed by a question mark.

BTW, there's a specific section here for sponsor feedback. It gets more attention from sponsors there, and less attention from mods here for posting stuff in the wrong section.