E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 08-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
azw131

My Ride: 325Xi
New guy from boston

Hello all, I am new to the forums despite regularly reading them for a while now. I finally decided to join today, because I think the site is a great resource for us bimmer enthusiasts and I want to get the most out of it. I bought my first BMW, an Oxford Green Metallic 2004 325Xi, about eight months ago. It had 97,000 miles on it at the time and I've put on 10,000 more since. It has been a roller coaster of a relationship that I've had with my car, but I love it to death. I've done a few mods to my car, but nothing major. I installed Umnitza Orion Predator V2 Angel Eyes (which I must say are a fantastic product), as well as the Dice Mediabridge ipod integration kit. I plan to continue to do some more upgrades when I get the money to do so. I understand that the 325Xi is the slowest of all e46's, and I accept it for what it is. Despite it's lack of speed it is a joy to drive. I'm not going to try to and tune it or get more performance out of it, because it would be extremely expensive for minimal results. Instead I'd like to make it look as clean and impressive as can be. I'm going to post pictures of it as soon as it gets out of the shop. Unfortunately, just the day after having paid for a slew of mechanical repairs, I was sideswiped. The drivers side of my vehicle was completely smashed in from the headlight to the rear drivers side door (luckily no one was injured). The other driver was found to be 100% at fault and her insurance is now paying for my $7000 repair. I'm supposed to get my car back one week from today, and can barely wait. Until then, I think the forums here will be keeping me busy. I look forward to benefiting from all your knowledge, and sharing in the gusto for the Ultimate Driving Machine.
azw131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.