E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
hi0npsi

My Ride: Evo/E46
E46 BMW 323i AC Schnitzer, Brembo BBK, 19" iForged, H&R/Bilstein - $8950

My wife and I just bought her a brand new car so her amazing E46 is for sale. 1999 323i, clean title, flawless black leather interior, drives perfect and all top-of-the-line upgrades with no expense spared. If you're reading this you know how many thousands of dollars have been invested in upgrades, $5250 in wheels/tires alone. 168k w/ extensive maintenance records and receipts, needs nothing! I am an automotive service manager and extremely particular about the quality of upgrades and their installation as well as maintenance, especially where it concerns my wife's vehicle and her safety. All of the common failure items on this car have been replaced, many done recently so you need to do nothing but continue keeping the car in the perfect mechanical condition it is in now. Always garaged, female driven and an amazing driving car. Hope it can go to a good new home where it will be appreciated as much as we have loved it!

Call 503-705-8239.

Upgrades:

- AC Schnitzer Body Kit w/ Rear Window and Trunk Lip Spoiler + Pedals and Parking Brake Handle
- 19" iForged Staggered Wheels w/ newer BFGoodrich Tires
- Brembo 4-piston Front Big Brake Kit w/ paint matched calipers
- H&R Race Springs/Bilstein Dampers w/ Rear Camber Kit and perfect alignment
- M3 Side Mirrors
- Fox Exhaust
- Cold Air Intake w/ Airbox and paint matched intake tube
- OEM Clear Corners, Clear Sidemarkers, Red/Clear Taillights
- OEM Hid Headlights
- Professionally Tinted Windows (legal)
- Have E46 Sport Steering Wheel and Subharness (adds cruise control, radio controls and bluetooth controls) available for an additional $350

Recent Maintenance

- New Charcoal Canister and Fuel Cap
- New Coolant Reservoir and Radiator Cap
- New Passenger B-Pillar and C-Pillar Trim Panels (cracked by previous owner)
- New Passenger Seat Occupancy Sensor
- New Driver and Passenger Seat Belt Pretensioners
- New Updated Seat Belt Pretensioner Subharnesses
- New Fan Clutch
- (2) New Camshaft Position Sensors w/ seals
- New Serpentine and A/C Belts
- New Power Steering Pressure and Suction Hoses, Reservoir and Seal w/system flush
- New Valve Cover Molded Vent Hose
- BMW Transmission Fluid Exchange w/ new filter and pan gasket
- New Heater Control Valve
- New Windshield Washer Pump w/ seal
- Full Synthetic Oil Change (at 3000 mile intervals and always full synthetic oil!)
- New Cabin Filter
- New Fuel Filter
- New Bosch Evolution Wiper Blades
- Detailed Professionally ~2 months ago

Tom

Last edited by hi0npsi; 08-08-2012 at 03:48 PM.
hi0npsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.