E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #21
Bdave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 1,827
My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan avoN7 View Post
Looking at some of some of the modifications it's far from a track car. I would say it's a show car that can be driven on the track, but wouldn't label it a "track car" at all. Not hating, just giving my opinion.

One thing that I wanted to comment on that is extremely dangerous is your passenger harness mounting. The harness guides are not meant to hold the actual shoulder belts, only as guides to prevent side to side movement. With the way you have the harness installed, in an accident the guides would shear off instantly and your passenger would fly forward into the windshield.
Is the harness meant to be anchored on the car body? ...like the rear floor or at a spot between the rear seat cushion and back? To what? A welded in anchor of some kind of NHRA spec? Or a bolt threaded into the frame?

I can see how the current anchor is very dangerous.
__________________
Bdave is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #22
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,362
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
Is the harness meant to be anchored on the car body? ...like the rear floor or at a spot between the rear seat cushion and back? To what? A welded in anchor of some kind of NHRA spec? Or a bolt threaded into the frame?

I can see how the current anchor is very dangerous.
The way Pat has it now it's intended to guide the belt down to a floor mounting point. I have a full cage so I have threaded eye hooks that my harnesses clip into that don't allow any side to side.
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #23
Bdave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 1,827
My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
The way Pat has it now it's intended to guide the belt down to a floor mounting point. I have a full cage so I have threaded eye hooks that my harnesses clip into that don't allow any side to side.
Yes. A floor anchor(so it looks like) is what he did for the driver's side, but not the passenger side. I think that is what Danavon7 is getting at.

Is there some sort of NHRA specs for the anchor system? There must be.
__________________
Bdave is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,362
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
Yes. A floor anchor(so it looks like) is what he did for the driver's side, but not the passenger side. I think that is what Danavon7 is getting at.

Is there some sort of NHRA specs for the anchor system? There must be.
You're right, I didn't notice he did it correctly on the drivers side. That said i'm sure he's aware of the issue on the passenger side.
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #25
d'ray18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 954
My Ride: E90 335
Car is sick!!! Love the stance What are you wheel/tire specs plz?
__________________

2008 E90 335i

Last edited by d'ray18; 08-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.
d'ray18 is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #26
PatmanSC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Covina
Posts: 361
My Ride: 06 AW/IR M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan avoN7 View Post
Looking at some of some of the modifications it's far from a track car. I would say it's a show car that can be driven on the track, but wouldn't label it a "track car" at all. Not hating, just giving my opinion.

One thing that I wanted to comment on that is extremely dangerous is your passenger harness mounting. The harness guides are not meant to hold the actual shoulder belts, only as guides to prevent side to side movement. With the way you have the harness installed, in an accident the guides would shear off instantly and your passenger would fly forward into the windshield.
Thanks man, Ya i don't call her a track car neither....like you said it can be driven on the track but far from being labeled so....

As far as the passenger harness, I am aware of the danger, that's why I don't allow a passenger with me unless I mount my Crow harnesses which are the longs ones that mount correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFrcd View Post
Congrats Pat; I am REALLY excited for you
Thanks man, Im super excited too. Just got word that My car will be getting some other upgrades for efficiency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyminator View Post
Your car looks sick! Very aggressive. How is your traction with the stretched tires? I always went sideways when I was stretched, switched back to 10s in the rear with 275s and it's straight as an arrow.
Thanks man...... Traction with these wheels/tires are nonexistent haha. I didn't necessarily sway side to side going fast, just when i punch it, i spin.....And trust me i've pushed my car with these wheels on.....My TE time attacks which are 10.5 with +25 and 275/35 tires grip way better. These HREs are 20x12 with 275 and yes are my show wheels.
__________________

06 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 coupe, {Stage 2.5 P6766 open wastegate}
| M2-Motoring | HRE Wheels | Horsepower Freaks | Tecnocraft | Oink Fabrications | Toyo Tires | Mother's |
00 Phoenix Yellow/Red Recaro Integra Type R #00-0035 {JDM Conversion, Built B18C5, Ferea internals, Toda build soon}
PatmanSC is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #27
PatmanSC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Covina
Posts: 361
My Ride: 06 AW/IR M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
The way Pat has it now it's intended to guide the belt down to a floor mounting point. I have a full cage so I have threaded eye hooks that my harnesses clip into that don't allow any side to side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
Yes. A floor anchor(so it looks like) is what he did for the driver's side, but not the passenger side. I think that is what Danavon7 is getting at.

Is there some sort of NHRA specs for the anchor system? There must be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
You're right, I didn't notice he did it correctly on the drivers side. That said i'm sure he's aware of the issue on the passenger side.
You guys are correct. Drivers side is anchored on the harness bar, but end is bolted to the floor of the car

Passenger side harness was a last minute and I couldn't find long versions of the Takatas for a decent price that still had current certification tags. I had to settle for the short ones for now....I do have Crow harnesses that i do put on occasionally and are mounted to the floor and anchored on the bar (pass and driv side)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'ray18 View Post
Car is sick!!! Love the stance What are you wheel/tire specs plz?
Thanks man, these are HREs 20x9.5 235/30 front, and 20x12 275/30 rear. can't disclose offset as that's an agreement between me and HRE for sponsorship. Rear fenders were aggressively pulled 1/4 for a mild widebody haha

My Volks are the standard 19x8.5 and 10.5, 245/35 and 275/35. Got a set of 305/30s waiting to be mounted for the rears
__________________

06 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 coupe, {Stage 2.5 P6766 open wastegate}
| M2-Motoring | HRE Wheels | Horsepower Freaks | Tecnocraft | Oink Fabrications | Toyo Tires | Mother's |
00 Phoenix Yellow/Red Recaro Integra Type R #00-0035 {JDM Conversion, Built B18C5, Ferea internals, Toda build soon}
PatmanSC is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #28
Bdave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 1,827
My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatmanSC View Post
My Volks are the standard 19x8.5 and 10.5, 245/35 and 275/35. Got a set of 305/30s waiting to be mounted for the rears
How do those low profile 305's hook up? I have found that sidewall is more important that width. That's why I actually run 17's which I think look great....better than any O ring 19 inch. Just my opinion.

I am having a tough time wraping my mind around the idea of spending a considerable amount of scratch for more power and then sporting wheels that dont make the best USE of that power increase.


9.9 people out of 10 will not look at 18 wheels and say "I hate this car. it should be rocking inefficient 19 inch wheels!"

I'm sorry. I just cant understand running the large wheels for looks first and performance second. 18 inch wheels look really nice. Even a 17 inch rear wheel with a big fattie back there(315mm plus) look great!...better IMO. When i see a guy with 17's and DR's he gets major respect points from me. Function first. I dont understand this obsession with 19 and 20 inch wheels on performance cars.

Now, Camaros and Challengers are coming out now with 20 inch wheels which are even worse.

I ran 19's until such time it became much better from a performance standpoint to run smaller diameters. I dont miss the 19's one bit.

I know you show the car. So why not be bold (and true) and show the car with the performance wheels and tires it deserves. Or at least run a race compound rubber in 19 inch. Some guys are doing that and having good results.

Sorry. This is just my opinion. Many of you may totally disagree with me. Thats fine.
__________________
Bdave is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #29
PatmanSC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Covina
Posts: 361
My Ride: 06 AW/IR M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
How do those low profile 305's hook up? I have found that sidewall is more important that width. That's why I actually run 17's which I think look great....better than any O ring 19 inch. Just my opinion.

I am having a tough time wraping my mind around the idea of spending a considerable amount of scratch for more power and then sporting wheels that dont make the best USE of that power increase.


9.9 people out of 10 will not look at 18 wheels and say "I hate this car. it should be rocking inefficient 19 inch wheels!"

I'm sorry. I just cant understand running the large wheels for looks first and performance second. 18 inch wheels look really nice. Even a 17 inch rear wheel with a big fattie back there(315mm plus) look great!...better IMO. When i see a guy with 17's and DR's he gets major respect points from me. Function first. I dont understand this obsession with 19 and 20 inch wheels on performance cars.

Now, Camaros and Challengers are coming out now with 20 inch wheels which are even worse.

I ran 19's until such time it became much better from a performance standpoint to run smaller diameters. I dont miss the 19's one bit.

I know you show the car. So why not be bold (and true) and show the car with the performance wheels and tires it deserves. Or at least run a race compound rubber in 19 inch. Some guys are doing that and having good results.

Sorry. This is just my opinion. Many of you may totally disagree with me. Thats fine.
I completely agree with you.

I haven't tried the new tires yet.

My issue is bbk clearance up front. I'd love to run 18s but they won't clear my brakes. Believe it or not 19 LMs don't clear my brakes without a spacer and I refuse to run spacers. I run Brembo 8 piston 15' rotor and 4 pot 14' rotor. Not only that, the kit was off an E60 M5 so I had my friend CNC caliper brackets and rotor hats to fit on my car. And if I told you how much I paid for the brakes and the custom work, your guys heads will explode (brakes free, custom work $600)

So I took into consideration everything. Plus toyo didn't come out with a compound in 19 or 20 last year.

Initially I wanted 19s.....so when I was being measured at HRE, they said I would need 20s to run the specs I wanted and still clear brakes.
__________________

06 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 coupe, {Stage 2.5 P6766 open wastegate}
| M2-Motoring | HRE Wheels | Horsepower Freaks | Tecnocraft | Oink Fabrications | Toyo Tires | Mother's |
00 Phoenix Yellow/Red Recaro Integra Type R #00-0035 {JDM Conversion, Built B18C5, Ferea internals, Toda build soon}

Last edited by PatmanSC; 08-18-2012 at 05:20 PM.
PatmanSC is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #30
supersickbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,088
My Ride: 617rwhp M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatmanSC View Post
I completely agree with you.

I haven't tried the new tires yet.

My issue is bbk clearance up front. I'd love to run 18s but they won't clear my brakes. Believe it or not 19 LMs don't clear my brakes without a spacer and I refuse to run spacers. I run Brembo 8 piston 15' rotor and 4 pot 14' rotor. Not only that, the kit was off an E60 M5 so I had my friend CNC caliper brackets and rotor hats to fit on my car. And if I told you how much I paid for the brakes and the custom work, your guys heads will explode (brakes free, custom work $600)

So I took into consideration everything. Plus toyo didn't come out with a compound in 19 or 20 last year.

Initially I wanted 19s.....so when I was being measured at HRE, they said I would need 20s to run the specs I wanted and still clear brakes.
My god, those calipers must be huge. My 12 piston calipers with 15.6" rotors easily clear LMs. I feel your pain though. Wish I could fit anything under 19" rims
__________________
supersickbimmer is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #31
zac5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 60
My Ride: Turbo M3
omg***65292;what a car!

p.s. someone sells me that Dixis strut bar, I would like to pay a leg! xP
zac5 is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #32
Bdave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 1,827
My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatmanSC View Post
I completely agree with you.

My issue is bbk clearance up front. I'd love to run 18s but they won't clear my brakes.
Fair response. If you had a chance to sell your Brembos, do it. Unfortunately you killed their marketability when you painted them Kawasaki green.

Repainted in Brembo red, someone should pay enough so you could replace them with a nice set of Stop Techs or any other reasonably priced used BBK's so you CAN run 18's. The 355mm 6 pot kits allow you 18's and Apex brand 17's in the rear if wanted. With Cobalt Friction or Endless pads they are 100% fade resistant and will give offer you more stopping power than you would know what to do with. There are many other brands besides Brembo that offer the SAME performance with much less cost.
Just saying. You do have a way.
See how bad your tires treat you. My prediction is that they will be able to use very LITTLE of your performance upgrade that cost so much $$.

My question still stands. Why spend all that $$ for more power that you can barely take advantage of?

Everything else you have done with the car is fine. Great in most areas IMO. Its a personal statement. But the power increase really makes zero sense with out the rubber to best utilize it.
__________________

Last edited by Bdave; 08-19-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Bdave is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #33
HPF Erik
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
Pat's updates!!!
I am sure that by now everyone has heard/seen the bet that went on with Pat's car. If you aren't in the know check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=k87scGWDWhg

The gist of it was that John could pull the motor out of Pat's car faster than Chris B could get the turbo manifold out of the 335i. Guess who wins? Anyways.... on to updates:

So to some of the people saying that Pat doesn't use this car to its fullest... I have a frosty cold can of TRUTH!







Clutches don't get to look like this being babied. Just so you know that is our HPF stage 2 that he is beating the hell out of. Hater's be silent!

Engine is getting taken apart and left for the machine shop yesterday.







So that is about that... As a result of the flywheel being beat up so bad we may need to adjust fire and look at other clutch options *hint* twin plate *hint*. Other than that it occured to us that Pat has been driving around with out our front underbrace for the past 3 years so we are going to take care of that and update his methanol fittings while we have the car here. More to come soon!

~Erik

Last edited by HPF Erik; 08-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.
HPF Erik is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #34
M3 2 NV
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 165
My Ride: 2001 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
Fair response. If you had a chance to sell your Brembos, do it. Unfortunately you killed their marketability when you painted them Kawasaki green.

Repainted in Brembo red, someone should pay enough so you could replace them with a nice set of Stop Techs or any other reasonably priced used BBK's so you CAN run 18's. The 355mm 6 pot kits allow you 18's and Apex brand 17's in the rear if wanted. With Cobalt Friction or Endless pads they are 100% fade resistant and will give offer you more stopping power than you would know what to do with. There are many other brands besides Brembo that offer the SAME performance with much less cost.
Just saying. You do have a way.
See how bad your tires treat you. My prediction is that they will be able to use very LITTLE of your performance upgrade that cost so much $$.

My question still stands. Why spend all that $$ for more power that you can barely take advantage of?

Everything else you have done with the car is fine. Great in most areas IMO. Its a personal statement. But the power increase really makes zero sense with out the rubber to best utilize it.
It is his car his money his choice.

You make zero sense...lets build a vert M3 and track it and be anal about every bloody thing that concerns me or not. You pick on everybody elses stuff and say what works the best when all you are is keyboard racer...i'm sooo fast

At least the OP posts up pics of his car. Do you even have an M3? Thats right, its in a lab undergoing some ground breaking never heard of fan-ta-sia. What turbo do you have again?

To the OP, nice car, have seen it progress for years. Keep modding the way you want it, its all about your happiness.
__________________
2001 M3 - Phoenix Yellow - 03/01 production


Last edited by M3 2 NV; 08-23-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: i'm tarded
M3 2 NV is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #35
dan avoN7
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Danville, CA
Posts: 396
My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 2 NV View Post
It is his car his money his choice.

You make zero sense...lets build a vert M3 and track it and be anal about every bloody thing that concerns me or not. You pick on everybody elses stuff and say what works the best when all you are is keyboard racer...i'm sooo fast

At least the OP posts up pics of his car. Do you even have an M3? Thats right, its in a lab undergoing some ground breaking never heard of fan-ta-sia. What turbo do you have again?

To the OP, nice car, have seen it progress for years. Keep modding the way you want it, its all about your happiness.
Maybe you are referring to past posts of Dave's but the post you quoted here makes perfect sense to me. I didn't think he was nitpicking at all, just giving some constructive advice towards a better handling car.

It's true.. what's the point of a 8-pot 15" Brembo brake setup other than show? A 4-pot or 6-pot 355mm brake kit would offer much better performance and allow for a wider range of wheel/tire choices. Pat already mentioned he has zero traction with his current setup (Hankook V12 Evo's aren't "performance" tires.. let alone in 20" fitment) and now he is going to be making even more torque with his switch to the built motor.
dan avoN7 is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #36
M3 2 NV
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 165
My Ride: 2001 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan avoN7 View Post
Maybe you are referring to past posts of Dave's but the post you quoted here makes perfect sense to me. I didn't think he was nitpicking at all, just giving some constructive advice towards a better handling car.

It's true.. what's the point of a 8-pot 15" Brembo brake setup other than show? A 4-pot or 6-pot 355mm brake kit would offer much better performance and allow for a wider range of wheel/tire choices. Pat already mentioned he has zero traction with his current setup (Hankook V12 Evo's aren't "performance" tires.. let alone in 20" fitment) and now he is going to be making even more torque with his switch to the built motor.
My guess is he is bored and needs to add a little excitement to the car...stg 2.5 it is! Regarding hooking up, he knows its not going to but it looks really cool on the street rollin on 20s or cookin em. I'm sure he also knows if he wants his car to handle better he should ditch the stereo from the trunk but that's not what this thread is about, its about upgreydd with a double d for a double dose if pimpin!. Its not like he asked for a solution for his lack of traction...yeah, upgrade to stage 2.5 lol. The car is more for show but it doesn't mean it doesn't work...maybe just not as well as a more track oriented car which he clearly is aware of. It seems like he drives it hard beat that s#%t, i do it to mine
__________________
2001 M3 - Phoenix Yellow - 03/01 production


Last edited by M3 2 NV; 08-23-2012 at 06:50 PM.
M3 2 NV is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #37
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,362
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 2 NV View Post
My guess is he is bored and needs to add a little excitement to the car...stg 2.5 it is! Regarding hooking up, he knows its not going to but it looks really cool on the street rollin on 20s or cookin em. I'm sure he also knows if he wants his car to handle better he should ditch the stereo from the trunk but that's not what this thread is about, its about upgreydd with a double d for a double dose if pimpin!. Its not like he asked for a solution for his lack of traction...yeah, upgrade to stage 2.5 lol. The car is more for show but it doesn't mean it doesn't work...maybe just not as well as a more track oriented car which he clearly is aware of. It seems like he drives it hard beat that s#%t, i do it to mine
Are you suggesting to me that different people have different goals with their cars. Blasphemy!!!
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #38
MaverickM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Savannah
Posts: 69
My Ride: gets badge
Great looking car Pat. Build it. Drive it. How ever you want!
__________________
MaverickM3 is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #39
PatmanSC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Covina
Posts: 361
My Ride: 06 AW/IR M3
Thanks Erik for the updates

thanks everyone for the support, critiques, and compliments

Ya the clutch was the HPF Feramic that i apparently destroyed.....one night, i was mashing with methanol on on a nice cold night, and when i pulled into my driveway, i couldnt engage into gear.....so briefly my clutch fused itself to the flywheel and from there its been toast.

i'm stoked to get my car back in the next few weeks.....as far as clutch goes, i have no choice than to upgrade....i don't like replacing back to oem, so i'll most likely go with the clutchmaster fx700 twin plate heard it's stiff and not as comfortable for street use, but it's ok, i'll still manage hehe
__________________

06 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 coupe, {Stage 2.5 P6766 open wastegate}
| M2-Motoring | HRE Wheels | Horsepower Freaks | Tecnocraft | Oink Fabrications | Toyo Tires | Mother's |
00 Phoenix Yellow/Red Recaro Integra Type R #00-0035 {JDM Conversion, Built B18C5, Ferea internals, Toda build soon}

Last edited by PatmanSC; 08-26-2012 at 06:29 PM.
PatmanSC is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #40
DOC_Race
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 106
My Ride: 03 M3
Looks great man! Hope to see some dyno numbers on your new turbo and other things.
DOC_Race is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use