E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #121
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'll be watching. I would also like to state my opinion that I do not give a sh1t if anyone uses PED's
Lance is an a$$hole

Still cheating bro

Make it legal and an even playing field then who cares

What I don't get 1/2 of you mofos ripped Barry bonds BEFORE he was guilty of any doping.

Curious why the disparity between lance and bonds

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #122
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Can you believe there are morons that believe lance never used!

F'ing idiots

Man lovers

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #123
wild willy

My Ride: Cars
It's biking....who gives a fukk? Really? He can dope All he wants....that's not ****in sport....
wild willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #124
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
Lance is an a$$hole

Still cheating bro

Make it legal and an even playing field then who cares

What I don't get 1/2 of you mofos ripped Barry bonds BEFORE he was guilty of any doping.

Curious why the disparity between lance and bonds
lying is the only thing that bothers me but I understand why he did it. I know it's not right but whatever.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:02 AM   #125
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'll be watching. I would also like to state my opinion that I do not give a sh1t if anyone uses PED's
I don't have a problem with PED usage. But I do have a problem with lying and cheating. The dishonesty required to accept prize money, winnings, endorsement deals, adulation, and and and, all of which are earned by cheating and lying, that's what bothers me.

I'm not a huge cycling fan. I pay a little attention to TdF and TofCA because I ride, and I enjoy seeing what non-out-shape riders can do.

But I like a lot of forms of racing, and one of the main reasons for that is the purity of the competiton in a race. No matter what color you are, or how pretty, or how rich, or who you know, if you're fast, you win. If you're not, you don't. The stopwatch is the judge, and it don't lie.

I'm not naive enough to think that there's no subjectivity, no bias, no impurity in various forms of racing. But when I think about the guys that race clean and "lose" to guys that cheat, it bugs me.

So anyway, if USADA is correct, I am interested to hear what Lance has to say after dropping his fight against them.

Yes
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #126
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
I don't have a problem with PED usage. But I do have a problem with lying and cheating. The dishonesty required to accept prize money, winnings, endorsement deals, adulation, and and and, all of which are earned by cheating and lying, that's what bothers me.

I'm not a huge cycling fan. I pay a little attention to TdF and TofCA because I ride, and I enjoy seeing what non-out-shape riders can do.

But I like a lot of forms of racing, and one of the main reasons for that is the purity of the competiton in a race. No matter what color you are, or how pretty, or how rich, or who you know, if you're fast, you win. If you're not, you don't. The stopwatch is the judge, and it don't lie.

I'm not naive enough to think that there's no subjectivity, no bias, no impurity in various forms of racing. But when I think about the guys that race clean and "lose" to guys that cheat, it bugs me.

So anyway, if USADA is correct, I am interested to hear what Lance has to say after dropping his fight against them.

you realize that his use was not banned while he participated and that him, and many others, used at that point in time.
only later did bans come into affect. after lance had stopped riding.
then they decided to come after him and no one else. just for publicity. that's how things work

so imagine you play a sport and you drink gatorade to help you. or whatever, that's the only think i can think of.
you retire in 2010 and in 2011 gatorade is banned.
then they come after you. pretty stupid eh?

Last edited by peytonracer4; 01-10-2013 at 01:22 AM.
peytonracer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #127
bry330i

My Ride: 2002 330i
lol youre comparing blood doping with gatorade? take off your livestrong bracelet bra
bry330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:54 AM   #128
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry330i View Post
lol youre comparing blood doping with gatorade? take off your livestrong bracelet bra
I'm Stan and I never cut off the bracelet!!!

I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head. But any athlete today will use performance enhancing substances to gain an extra edge. It might not be full on anabolic steroids but everyone's looking for that extra something. Regardless, he was 100% within the rules to use whatever he did. Only after he retired did the rules restrict it.
I'm not trying to defend him or appose him. I'm neutral on this. I'm just stating the facts.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:14 AM   #129
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
you realize that his use was not banned while he participated and that him, and many others, used at that point in time.
only later did bans come into affect. after lance had stopped riding.
then they decided to come after him and no one else. just for publicity. that's how things work

so imagine you play a sport and you drink gatorade to help you. or whatever, that's the only think i can think of.
you retire in 2010 and in 2011 gatorade is banned.
then they come after you. pretty stupid eh?
LOL, where'd you get that line of ?

Read the USADA report. Yes, it's only 1 side, but it's very complete and specific.

Yes
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote