Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|09-03-2012, 03:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: East Bay, CA
My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
••ü•• Labor Day + Shortened Week Sale (New Web Site too)
Today Through Tomorrow: Ends Midnight Tuesday September 5th 2012
Free Shipping on ALL items (some exclusions apply, see below for details)
use code: laborday2012
Some items eligible for free shipping are -- click on the link to see the product:
All This Week:
1) *E39 M5 Front Bumpers PolyPropylene - $55 off - use code 55bumper (must ship Greyhound)
2) *E39 MTech Rear Bumpers PolyPropylene - $55 off - use code 55bumper (must ship Greyhound)
3) E60 M5tech and Mtech Front Bumpers - $55 off - use code 55bumper (must ship Greyhound)
4) E46 M3 Bumpers - $20 off - use code 20bumper (must ship Greyhound)
5) E90 M3 Bumper fog Capable for Pre-LCI Only - $100 off - use code 100bumper (must ship Greyhound)
6) Also available full kits for F10, IS250/350, and VW Bumpers at discounted prices
BTW - We've also introduced our new web site about 1 month ago. Some of our customers have seen it already but take the time to browse around and leave us some feedback on our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/umnitza
Exclusions for Today Only Special:
Bumpers not included
International Shipments on Headlights/Wheels/Exhausts/Bumpers Not Included
Free Shipping offer includes standard ground or best value shipment only.
No Rain Checks - Limited to Stock on Hand
DIY Youtube Videosumnitza.weebly.comUmnitza Instagram Umnitza Facebook
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!
Call US 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|