E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
fuuck girls

yolo
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
emgee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: new york
Posts: 193
My Ride: 3 pedal 2005 325xi
__________________
emgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
Hockeyman17
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Port Moody, B.C. Canada
Posts: 128
My Ride: 2005 E46 M3 SMG
Something bad happen or u just trolling?
Hockeyman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
E46_330i_Stud
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 1,888
My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
Coming out of the closet?
__________________


1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
Junaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 110
My Ride: .
I thought you're with the girl of your dreams?
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,523
My Ride: reclining rear seats
Best way to handle this is to post pics
__________________


** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #7
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Since OP won't tell the story. I'll take a stab at it.

You had your mind made up she was the one. She went along with it for a while and then realized it wasn't for her, and became closed off. Causing the inevitable breakup.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #8
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
I got belligerently drunk last night.

Found out my girl was getting ready to go to an ABC party (anything but clothes) through her roommate's instagram and seeing my girlfriend's outfit. I flipped shiit.

Girlfriend felt guilty, didn't go.

She has somewhat cut me off emotionally since she left for college, so to show her my frustration I made myself unavailable for a few days (didn't wait around to skype with her before she started pregaming with her friends, started running more to occupy my time, going to bed earlier, ect,) and she gets all upset about it saying I don't care anymore.

The ABC party thing put me over the edge. I didn't even care what she was wearing (bra, panties, covered with duct tape and saran wrap) or that she was going to a rush party. It was the way I had to find out (12 am through an instagram post while I was hammered at this point) and the fact that we had talked earlier and she didn't make any mention of it while she was at Target with one of her floormates. She mentioned getting slime and a gift for me for bar stool, and I said "Oh, what's the slime for, a theme party tonight or something?" She said no... didn't mention the REAL theme party she was planning on going to.

It was just annoying, I told her to just be more honest and considerate next time. I told her I can't tell her to NOT go to parties or what to wear, but I would appreciate her at least knowing my opinions/concerns about certain things.

I was in a similar situation with my ex girlfriend (freshman year of college) and my girl now actually wants this to work, while my ex could really care less about our relationship and was more concerned about making friends and partying.

She even showed a picture of her outfit to her mom this morning and her mom agreed it was a cool outfit/idea but no really fair to be parading around in something like that while you're in a relationship. I love this girl more than anything. She just needs to understand boundaries and to just be open with me. Shiit, she doesn't let me go to strip clubs because she says its inappropriate... and I don't say a word about it. So practice what you preach.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion

Last edited by DME46; 09-29-2012 at 12:45 AM.
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:23 AM   #9
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
You're not going to want to hear this but I'll just say it. She sounds like she has the typical issue of wanting to control her man, without having the same done to her. She didn't tell you because she knew it wasn't appropriate, but she selfishly did it anyway. Sounds like she isn't sure what she wants with the two of you and starting to make her way towards the single life. There's nothing you can do at this point but hold your ground and hope for the best. Don't waste too much time if she isn't putting the same amount of effort into it. They'll say one thing, but they think entirely different. It's one thing to have a tru****l relationship, and I understand that. But, her not wanting you at the strip club tells me if she truly was secure enough to allow that, she would've told you everything before the party happened out of mutual respect. She just wants to do what she wants to do, and you can't stop it.

Good luck man, but I personally don't see it working until she drastically changes, and people usually don't change.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You're not going to want to hear this but I'll just say it. She sounds like she has the typical issue of wanting to control her man, without having the same done to her. She didn't tell you because she knew it wasn't appropriate, but she selfishly did it anyway. Sounds like she isn't sure what she wants with the two of you and starting to make her way towards the single life. There's nothing you can do at this point but hold your ground and hope for the best. Don't waste too much time if she isn't putting the same amount of effort into it. They'll say one thing, but they think entirely different. It's one thing to have a tru****l relationship, and I understand that. But, her not wanting you at the strip club tells me if she truly was secure enough to allow that, she would've told you everything before the party happened out of mutual respect. She just wants to do what she wants to do, and you can't stop it.

Good luck man, but I personally don't see it working until she drastically changes, and people usually don't change.
Thank you. Believe me, I tell myself the same thing and know the chances of what you said being exactly what happens/is happening.

She's not really the "party" girl that I made her out to be. Although, we all know how college can change a person like that. I'm confident she wants to be with me, we've both had issues in our past that we've talked about that put us on an emotional level that is hard to find in a couple. While she's still very young (18,) she's a first-generation American from Latin America... we typically get married younger and the woman are extremely committed and faithful. I'm 22 and I'm extremely passionate and I don't cheat like many men in my family and culture.

I'm not really worried about what she does when she's away at school, we've seen each other at a minimum every other weekend. I just don't want her to get comfortable and forget that she has something back at home... I told her she can't become complacent or too comfortable with our relationship... especially since right now its long distance. But I also have to realize I've been through the college experience, she hasn't. I need to let her experience it on her own and grow... I just need to remember that I can't always be there with her every step of the way.

At the same time, I have to remember that she is not my ex and that I cannot have a preconceived notion that she wants/will want to leave me for college/the single life. That's not healthy for a relationship nor is it fair to her. At the end of the day, the only person's happiness I'm concerned about is my own. All I can do is be honest with her and hope she does the same. If it works out, beautiful... if not I know I put my share of the effort into it.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
0mega9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 92
My Ride: 330Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Thank you. Believe me, I tell myself the same thing and know the chances of what you said being exactly what happens/is happening.

She's not really the "party" girl that I made her out to be. Although, we all know how college can change a person like that. I'm confident she wants to be with me, we've both had issues in our past that we've talked about that put us on an emotional level that is hard to find in a couple. While she's still very young (18,) she's a first-generation American from Latin America... we typically get married younger and the woman are extremely committed and faithful. I'm 22 and I'm extremely passionate and I don't cheat like many men in my family and culture.

I'm not really worried about what she does when she's away at school, we've seen each other at a minimum every other weekend. I just don't want her to get comfortable and forget that she has something back at home... I told her she can't become complacent or too comfortable with our relationship... especially since right now its long distance. But I also have to realize I've been through the college experience, she hasn't. I need to let her experience it on her own and grow... I just need to remember that I can't always be there with her every step of the way.

At the same time, I have to remember that she is not my ex and that I cannot have a preconceived notion that she wants/will want to leave me for college/the single life. That's not healthy for a relationship nor is it fair to her. At the end of the day, the only person's happiness I'm concerned about is my own. All I can do is be honest with her and hope she does the same. If it works out, beautiful... if not I know I put my share of the effort into it.
DME46; it sounds good, at least you seem to start to believe that...
I say that cause I was there too, making excuses and trying to believe the best...
Just keep your eyes open. Notice all signs; secretive texts/calls, canceled plans with you to be with her friends.



Sadly enough, women now days are becoming more sexually predators than we guys have ever been...
Remember, we have to work hard to get a girl to let us in, a girl all she has to do is feel horney and say yes...
0mega9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #12
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega9 View Post
DME46; it sounds good, at least you seem to start to believe that...
I say that cause I was there too, making excuses and trying to believe the best...
Just keep your eyes open. Notice all signs; secretive texts/calls, canceled plans with you to be with her friends.
I've been there, as well. Can't live so cynically though, ya know? It would drive me crazy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega9 View Post
Sadly enough, women now days are becoming more sexually predators than we guys have ever been...
Remember, we have to work hard to get a girl to let us in, a girl all she has to do is feel horney and say yes...
So true.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
TiAg2247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: YYZ / ORD
Posts: 2,301
My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
I stopped reading after you said she was 18.

Not to be rude or blunt, but girls/women don't know their head from their ass when it comes to relationships/what they REALLY want/self-identity/etc til at least their early twenties. Ofcourse there can be exceptions, but I've yet to see or hear of one myself.

You're young, handle it at your maturity level and hope for the best. You already said you know the odds, but you won't believe them because you're blindly involved in this situation, duh. We all do it.

Good luck!
__________________


Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313


Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
Sentaruu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 848
My Ride: Xterra
college life is very stressful on long distance relationships. i was basically in the same position as you 6 years ago with my ex gf. i was a couple of years older and she was a freshman in college. we had went to high school together and spent ALOT of time together so the sudden seperation was a bit much at first. we learned to deal with it after a few weeks and for the rest of her freshman year it was great, she was having a good time and we saw each other every other weekend or so. i was working alot so it didnt matter. **** actually took a turn for the worse when she came home for summer. it was akward spending time together. she had changed. she wasnt the same girl when she started her freshman year. we ended up breaking up that summer which was better for both of us. the long distance sucked and to constantly be wondering what eachother was doing was very taxing on the relationship.
__________________
Sentaruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #15
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaruu View Post
college life is very stressful on long distance relationships. i was basically in the same position as you 6 years ago with my ex gf. i was a couple of years older and she was a freshman in college. we had went to high school together and spent ALOT of time together so the sudden seperation was a bit much at first. we learned to deal with it after a few weeks and for the rest of her freshman year it was great, she was having a good time and we saw each other every other weekend or so. i was working alot so it didnt matter. **** actually took a turn for the worse when she came home for summer. it was akward spending time together. she had changed. she wasnt the same girl when she started her freshman year. we ended up breaking up that summer which was better for both of us. the long distance sucked and to constantly be wondering what eachother was doing was very taxing on the relationship.
Yeah, one of my girl friend's went through freshman year with her now ex (long distance relationship) and they handled it fine. When they came back and spent the summer together is when they realized they wanted to break up. Shiits crazy.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
Keno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sunset Blvd
Posts: 461
My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg2247 View Post
I stopped reading after you said she was 18.

Not to be rude or blunt, but girls/women don't know their head from their ass when it comes to relationships/what they REALLY want/self-identity/etc til at least their early twenties. Ofcourse there can be exceptions, but I've yet to see or hear of one myself.

You're young, handle it at your maturity level and hope for the best. You already said you know the odds, but you won't believe them because you're blindly involved in this situation, duh. We all do it.

Good luck!
I second that. Although I understand Latino culture (sheeit I was in a latino Frat in college), you gotta understand that living away at college and being surrounded by mainstream american culture is quite provocative.

You also seemed to set yourself up by giving her the silent treatment. If a girl isn't getting male attention from her man, she'll look for it somewhere else. So be careful with that tactic. Especially since you're long-distance.

Regardless of all this...what are you doing tying yourself down at 22? I thought you were running through tons of chicks from your older posts...?
__________________
Keno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #17
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno View Post
Regardless of all this...what are you doing tying yourself down at 22? I thought you were running through tons of chicks from your older posts...?
I love being in a relationship. While I love puussy, I enjoy staying in watching movies, traveling with someone, dining with someone and enjoying great food together, ect.

While I could do that with a plethora of women as opposed to staying committed to just one, I don't find it fruitful in the end. I'm just looking for something with a little more meaning.

When I find a girl, I love the "newness" of it. I love the good anxiety I get when I'm waiting for a text, or getting ready to take her out. Hooking up for the first time, and the first few times after that. After the "newness" wears off, I get bored, and move on to the next one. I've been through several girls and usually the ones I end up going steady with were 3rd, 4th, 5th generation Italian girls. They have all been high maintenance and expected me to bend over backwards for them. None of them appreciated culture... art, music, food, and the like. With the girl I'm dating now (Brasilian) its the complete opposite. She does everything for me; cooks, makes my bed, brings me snacks to work, I can take her out for sushi, hibachi, Argentine, Peruvian, Turkish, Cuban, authentic Italian, ect and she loves it as much as I do. We both love dancing and partying with each other, but we also don't mind spending the night in watching Modern Family. She's traveled to Israel, Paris, London, Brasil, Hawaii, Vegas, Spain, Italy, and countless other places. We can talk about so much more than gossip about her girlfriends or trivial topics. With this girl, the "newness" hasn't worn off... every time we see each other it still feels like we are in the "honeymoon phase." There's unlimited reasons why I'm in a relationship with this girl. I've had my doubts at first, but I made the decision that it was worth jumping into and giving it a chance.

Its not a matter of knowing their are plenty of girls out there, believe me I know. Why go out for hamburgers when you already have steak at home?
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
kushy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: kids these days are pu55ies
Posts: 238
My Ride: automatic m3
sometimes you get tired of having steak, and want a burger once in a while. I usually have at least a couple of different cuts in my fridge, but that doesn't stop me from going out and getting a nice burger. srs
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #19
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
sometimes you get tired of having steak, and want a burger once in a while. I usually have at least a couple of different cuts in my fridge, but that doesn't stop me from going out and getting a nice burger. srs


Trust me, when you got your face in Brasilian Picanha... you don't think about low-grade USDA beef.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
0mega9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 92
My Ride: 330Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post


Trust me, when you got your face in Brasilian Picanha... you don't think about low-grade USDA beef.
I love that...
Although, there are great pieces of asses everywhere. It's like they say, all it matters is how they use it; she could look and sound great, but all of that would be a waste if she just a cold fish with only two positions in the menu...
0mega9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use