E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > New England

New England
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
MA ME NH RI VT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
bAby norAA

My Ride: 01 BMW 330i
Kaizen Tuning no longer working on BMW's?

I called today to get a quote on some work and was told they no longer work on BMW's

Is this a new thing? I have never had any work done there before, but i figured with them being a board sponsor they would work on our cars.

| VF Supercharged Stage 1.5| Southbend Stage 2 Clutch | ZHP Cams | Technik Headers |
bAby norAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
that is freaking totally wierd and odd and strange! it's a german named place after all! paging 55 fanatic cause he probably knows...
Old 05-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Just go to BPG...
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
That's news to me. When I talked to Scott at their open house I didn't get that impression....
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
leemik

My Ride: m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzuth View Post
that is freaking totally wierd and odd and strange! it's a german named place after all! paging 55 fanatic cause he probably knows...
Kaizen is not a German named place..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen

news to me that they don't work on BMW's anymore.. what did you ask them to do? They may have not wanted to work on your car or not capable of doing whatever you wanted.
leemik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
well it makes sense then that they only cater to japanese cars. lol.

however it does mean "Efficiency" in german, although the japanese definition certainly makes more sense for a mod-shop. Probs only working on GodZirras now.

http://www.sohowebtools.com/index.ph...ools&Itemid=14
Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
cak323i
Modded ///Member

OP,

What work were you intending on having them do? Curious
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
Old 05-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
bAby norAA

My Ride: 01 BMW 330i
i never even got to tell them what i wanted to have done. I said what I had for my car, and he instantly said that they were sorry, but they no longer work on BMW's.

| VF Supercharged Stage 1.5| Southbend Stage 2 Clutch | ZHP Cams | Technik Headers |
bAby norAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
MightyY

My Ride: '05 M3, '08 A6
Charlie, I guess you have to remove the Kaizen sticker from your car now.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #10
Kaizen Tuning
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: E46 M3, GTR, Evo X
Hi guys, allow me to address this issue. Yes, it is true that we are no longer taking on new BMW clients. The reason for this is that we have grown to a point, where we have to actually narrow our focus to a smaller, more specific range of cars. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-John

Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Kaizen Tuning on Facebook
M-F:9-5
Phone - 978 266 9900
Fax - 978 266 9902
sales@kaizentuning.com
Kaizen Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
Busabos77

My Ride: 04 Tiag M3 E46
Wow... Charlie, I guess no more sticker on your car... LOL!!!
Busabos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
Kaizen Tuning
Regional Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busabos77 View Post
Wow... Charlie, I guess no more sticker on your car... LOL!!!
We have addressed the matter with charlie over PM already.

Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Phone - 978 266 9900
Fax - 978 266 9902
sales@kaizentuning.com
Old 05-31-2012, 05:18 PM   #13
sunydude

My Ride: Boost
^ I guess you need to remove that M3 still on your services page since you no longer "work" on BMWs....lol

E46 325i - sold
E46 M/// - sold
2011 WRX - sold !!!

Back to BMW :-)
sunydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #14
sandovaltac0574

My Ride: 328 CI
So your basically saying in a nice way that if we are not previous or current clients that you will not work on our cars. Unless maybe we have a gay@ss Honda or other Japanese make, right? I mean I hope that is not what you mean, I've herd great things about experiences there and was actually planning to take a trip there and get something's done and actually learn some new things from some experienced technician's. If you could explain a little more of why you's will no longer work on BMWs.
sandovaltac0574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #15
E46Enthusiast20
Modded ///Member

My Ride: 2008 135i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen Tuning View Post
Hi guys, allow me to address this issue. Yes, it is true that we are no longer taking on new BMW clients. The reason for this is that we have grown to a point, where we have to actually narrow our focus to a smaller, more specific range of cars. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-John
Evos, Sti's and Datsuns..... I mean GTR's. Thats all they work on now it looks like. lol.

My hellrot sedan thread.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...382&highlight=
E46Enthusiast20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
cak323i
Modded ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen Tuning View Post
We have addressed the matter with charlie over PM already.
These guys are very professional and I appreciate their time I will still rock their stickers on both my bimmers
Old 05-31-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
Kaizen Tuning
Regional Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandovaltac0574 View Post
So your basically saying in a nice way that if we are not previous or current clients that you will not work on our cars. Unless maybe we have a gay@ss Honda or other Japanese make, right? I mean I hope that is not what you mean, I've herd great things about experiences there and was actually planning to take a trip there and get something's done and actually learn some new things from some experienced technician's. If you could explain a little more of why you's will no longer work on BMWs.
As I stated before, we have grown to a point where we need to narrow our focus. At this point we have decided to stop taking on BMW's. At the moment we work on Nissan, Mittsubishi, Subaru, Audi and VW. As we grow, there is a possibility we may address working on BMW's again. Once again sorry for the inconvinence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
These guys are very professional and I appreciate their time I will still rock their stickers on both my bimmers
Thanks for the kind words Charlie!

-John

Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com
Phone - 978 266 9900
Fax - 978 266 9902
sales@kaizentuning.com
Old 05-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #18
cak323i
Modded ///Member

Just because they are not working on BMW's at present, doesn't make these guys bad. They are still the same people we have worked with before.....all courteous and professionals. Let's not forget this guys....they deserve our understanding. It's not personal.....its business....

@ John, no problem
Old 06-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #19
MightyY

My Ride: '05 M3, '08 A6
Looks like I'm good to go. Previous customer with my M3 and they work on Audis so I'm set there, too! Now to just come up with some money so I can actually get stuff done! Definitely a great crew up at Kaizen.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
dave96dcm
It ain't cheap to be cool.

My Ride: 2002 325i
Send a message via AIM to dave96dcm
I work on bmws