E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
BaDiNfLuEnCe

My Ride: 04 m3, 06 jeep srt8
NY: 2001 BMW 325I~ $5500 OBO~ Alot of Recent Maintenance

I have this bmw 325i for sale 112k. Orginally i was going to use this car for a daily driver but i end up getting a nissan maxima for free from a family memeber so i have no need for this car

I orginally took this car from a friend to pay off a loan thinking all it needed was a neew radiator. But it ended up needing way more than that. I ended up having to do a total head gasket job which alone cost about $1500. I ended up replacing and fix so much on this car that the new owner should be very happy they dont have alot maitainence to do.. please make reasonable offers

UPDATE: Rough idle was due to bad o-ring which cause oil to leak around the exhaust cam sensor. Changed o-ring.. NO MORE ROUGH IDLE!!!!!! Window regulator was also replaced

new head gasket
new valavecover gasket
oil change
ngk spark plugs
new raditator
new expansion tank
new front brakes
front and rear brake pad sensors
new fan shroud
new headlight bulbs
New driver side window regulator
New exhuast cam sensor oring
new transmission cooler line o rings

in all ive spent about $7500 so im taking a loss

i need to get rif of this car becuase i have way to much cars no space to park totaling 5.. looking for a quick sale

[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited by BaDiNfLuEnCe; 09-22-2012 at 10:19 AM.
BaDiNfLuEnCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
onefastsicilian

My Ride: 03.5 m3
do you have a reciept of all the work done?
Old 09-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
BaDiNfLuEnCe

My Ride: 04 m3, 06 jeep srt8
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastsicilian View Post
do you have a reciept of all the work done?
The only work that was done by the mechanic was the headgasket job.. The rest of the small stuff i installed my self..
The mechanic that did the job for me was a friend of mine... for me to to get a reciept, i would have had to pay full price for it to go on the books. Instead i paid the boss a fee for the mechanic to use the shop while my car was there.

I sold the maxima today, so i will register and start to drive this car every day... Easier for it to be test driven and put some miles on the car to break in the new gasket. Still for sale

[/IMG][/URL]
BaDiNfLuEnCe is offline   Reply With Quote