E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
CK325

My Ride: 323Ci, 325xi
00 323Ci Premium/Sport Package w/ Nav. $4800 OBO

Like the title says, I'm selling my 2000 BMW 323Ci with the Premium and Sport package including navigation.
It's clean title and has 153,xxx miles on it.
5-speed auto.
I've had the car for a bit more than a year now and I'm upgrading to a 2004 325xi so I figure it's time to let it go.

No major problems with it. I've had the throttle body replaced since I've had the car. Nothing major. The car needs a new sensor somewhere, forget which one it is but the mechanic told me it's nothing serious and that all that it causes is the rpms to drop slightly slower that usual.
There's also a small tear on the 'door' side of the driver seat.

Pics:

I know the trim may not be to everyone's taste but it can simply be returned to the original wooden trim with some paint thinner and another layer of clear coat. Again, I'm asking $4800 for it which I think is a fair price. I need the car gone ASAP as I want to get the 325 and would prefer not to wait much longer. Message me if you have any questions or if you'd like my phone number.

I'm located in Philadelphia, PA.

Also, if anybody is interested a friend of mine is selling his M3. 2001, 65k miles, stick, fresh paint, asking 15k.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...85806457_o.jpg

Last edited by CK325; 09-24-2012 at 01:14 AM.
CK325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
JasonSmithed

My Ride: 00 323i
5k ain't bad. Its fair. Bump
Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
CK325

458 views, 1 reply, and 0 PMs...damn..
Old 09-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
This would be a good car for craigslist and the local newspaper actually. GLWS!
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
babydocjd

My Ride: Bauer Vapor X 3.0
To be honest, its a '00, a 323 which is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to power, not a sexy color, and its a auto with high mileage to boot. Not saying 5k isn't a reasonable price because it honestly is, but those are the reasons why most forum members aren't biting on this thread. GLWS guy.

---J!E!T!S! JETS JETS Winnipeg Jets!---
babydocjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
CK325

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
This would be a good car for craigslist and the local newspaper actually. GLWS!
yeah I tried craigslist but nobody ever showed up with the money =/ Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydocjd View Post
To be honest, its a '00, a 323 which is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to power, not a sexy color, and its a auto with high mileage to boot. Not saying 5k isn't a reasonable price because it honestly is, but those are the reasons why most forum members aren't biting on this thread. GLWS guy.
That's true I suppose. But it still has all the factory goodies. Navigation, xenon lights, etc...I was seriously considering parting the car out at one point haha...

Also, I thought it had just as much power as any other 325. There's certainly no noticeable difference between my 323Ci and my buddy's '04 325i.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #7
CK325

bumpitty price drop bump

Tags
325, ci, coupe, navigation, sport