E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #21
M3JetBlack

My Ride: 2002 M3 & 2004 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajitas View Post
in for more pics. Considering the same.
Just go for it!!! You have a facelift i assume so it will look even better than the stock bumpers. Its pricey...but definitely looks good!

6MT / Black Interior / Black Kidney / Black Gills / Kinesis K27 18x10.5 18x12 / ST Coilovers / TMS Camber Plates / Rogue El Diablo / AP Headers / AR25 / VCSL / CSL Diffuser / Iconz Front Lip / OEM LED Taillights / Orion V2 / MotorWerks Tuned / Alpha N / Nexus 7 / V1 Stealth

- Washington State -
M3JetBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:09 AM   #22
CruzBMW

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325ci
M3 side mirrors will be complete. Don't paint the whole frame. Paint only the mirror housing and leave the arm black. It will give the window an extended look.
CruzBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:11 AM   #23
CruzBMW

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46JAB View Post
Well, after having my MT2 front bumper on my car for seven years I finally got around to purchasing the side skirts and rear to match it. I had planned on going OEM but couldn't justify putting that much money into body parts on a car this old. So I went with Khoalty's replicas which are very inexpensive.

The side skirts went on without a hitch. Although I would recommend re-using your oem clips if they aren't broken. The clips with the kit are made of very cheap plastic and snap really easily.

Ran into a lot of trouble removing my stock rear bumper. One of the two hex bolts stripped on us. We tried everything, even welded some allen keys on the end to unscrew it with no luck. The bolt eventually broke off, took four hours to completely remove it.

Installing the khoalty rear bumper was very easy. The fitment is incredible! Very pleased with the bumper, and would highly recommend it. Just be careful with the diffusor, the plastic tabs on it are really brittle and break easily! Other than that it fits great.

Here are some pics (cell phone pics for now):

Suspension had not settled in the first picture

Will take some proper pics when I get a chance.
19 in wheels?
CruzBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #24
|2eckLesS

My Ride: 2004 330ci
OP Where in SC are you?

Looks great!

Last edited by |2eckLesS; 10-03-2012 at 05:52 AM.
|2eckLesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:16 AM   #25
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPR77 View Post
tell me about it i spent around $360 for my OE MT sideskirts

OP, car Looks great, I am jealous of your big work light though, So bright, the Sun might possibly be jelly too.
Thanks! Yeah we did the work on my basketball court. Don't have a big enough garage unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WA_E46Fan View Post
Went to the shop today to check on my baby and it is looking beautiful! New paint and new Mtech II bumpers look amazing! OEM parts look nice and are a perfect fit but look just like yours from the pics

I have Physical Therapy tomorrow, so i will ask when i can drive again. It better be next week cause i want to drive my "new" car!
It completely changes the car, I know you can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajitas View Post
in for more pics. Considering the same.
When I can borrow a decent camera I will post more pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzBMW View Post
M3 side mirrors will be complete. Don't paint the whole frame. Paint only the mirror housing and leave the arm black. It will give the window an extended look.
I completely agree, my car is begging for m3 mirrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzBMW View Post
19 in wheels?
Yes, 19x8.5 et 28
19x9.5 et 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by |2eckLesS View Post
OP Where in SC are you?

Looks great!
Thanks, I am in Charleston.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #26
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
Looks great! As Jake said, your trunk is begging for a lip! AND I would remove the stock diffuser and put in a CF one instead

Khoalty always pullin through with great products!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #27
jbugg328

My Ride: BMW 328ci
nice.. im puttin mine on soon...

Instagram : JrVincent7
jbugg328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #28
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICONIKE46 View Post
Looks great! As Jake said, your trunk is begging for a lip! AND I would remove the stock diffuser and put in a CF one instead

Khoalty always pullin through with great products!
Thanks, not a big fan of CF though. I think the stock diffusor flows better with my matte grills and CS splitters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbugg328 View Post
nice.. im puttin mine on soon...
Makes a huge difference, and really easy to install (as long as your bolts aren't rusted haha).