E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #61
L0standards

My Ride: E46/325i-sold e46/m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGL2 View Post
I've been looking for a good example of z3m wheels on a lowered e46!

You sir are doing it right even though a majority of people here disagree but to each his own.

Love it bro !
Exactly my point thanks dude
Old 10-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #62
jneumann

My Ride: 323i, 530i, Z4 3.0i
Send a message via AIM to jneumann

brb, gonna go raise my Z4 about 6 inches

Dynavin Android | Laser Interceptor | GRE PSR-800 | STi-R+ | M3 seats | 50W 4300K FX-R Retrofit | Solid black interior | Mtech II front bumper | Koni FSDs
Member, Three Pedal Mafia | Long informative article on oil | BITOG German Castrol FAQ

Last edited by jneumann; 10-06-2012 at 03:25 PM.
jneumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #63
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jneumann View Post

brb, gonna go raise my Z4 about 6 inches
Do you
Old 10-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #64
chinx

My Ride: BMW 323I 2000
Your car looks nice . And its whatever welcome all the haters, just means your on their mind ?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
chinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #65
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinx View Post
Your car looks nice . And its whatever welcome all the haters, just means your on their mind ?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
Yea it's all good everyone has their own choice of style
Old 10-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #66
E46er75

My Ride: 323i Vert, 330xi
I like to the stance and look. I would not do it but hey its your car. How do the racelands ride? I had Rokkers on an mk3 VW and it rode horrendous.... I did achieved the stance I wanted but the ride was super harsh. Just curious to how those ride on a E46?
E46er75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #67
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Looks great man. I would do clear corners with the white wheels.. if it were my car I would have them silver

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #68
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its me alec View Post
Looks great man. I would do clear corners with the white wheels.. if it were my car I would have them silver
I ordered them 3 weeks ago still on back order from Ecs soon enough ill have them
Old 10-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #69
fiveightandten

My Ride: '03 330ci / '98 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyzillest View Post
Hellaflush is a form of art! Something most people will never understand.
It's like a tattoo it just sets you apart from a crowd.
Well, it certainly does set one apart from the crowd. You're right there. But hiding behind the word "art" is ridiculous. If that's the case, I can take any machine in my life that is designed to perform a practical function safely, then reduce its ability to perform said function, and reduce the level of safety of it performing said function, and call it "art".

I just went to my last car fest of the season today. One thing that is abundantly clear is that every year there are a lot more BMW's with chipped paint, rusted fenders, and deformed towers due to "art". These are consequences that cost far more to reverse than the "art" that caused them. It's literally ruining cars, at an alarming rate.

Last edited by fiveightandten; 10-07-2012 at 09:25 PM.
fiveightandten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #70
murac14

My Ride: 2001 325i
Looks good man looks low as hell love it I got my fenders rolled by you a few weeks back had the baige 325 great job BTW

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
murac14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #71
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by murac14 View Post
Looks good man looks low as hell love it I got my fenders rolled by you a few weeks back had the baige 325 great job BTW

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
Thanks man I remember got the m3 wheels on?
Old 10-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #72
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0standards View Post
Thank you I will be sellin my Gti soon that is my "show car" in the process of parting out and selling then will be picking up a e46 m3 for track use so will have the best of both worlds you can say so stay posted
Seeing how I have my ZHP and ///M I can say I have the best of both worlds... Keep in mind that you will want to have the ///M set up for track use....not stance...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #73
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
That's exactly how i had it planned out
Sounds great! Take your time getting your "perfect" track ///M....in the long run you will be much happier
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #74
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
Sounds great! Take your time getting your "perfect" track ///M....in the long run you will be much happier
I know the platform I'm going go with been doing my research
Old 10-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #75
steve.k

My Ride: 05' 325Ci, 13' WRX
looks dope
steve.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #76
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
After reading this thread, I feel really really nauseous.

First of all, I am borderline feeling *obliged* to block each and every person that condones this kind of stancing stuff! (Not that anyone would CARE) but I WOULD. I would rather not associate with those who like to butcher their car. No offense to OP, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but honestly do NOT like.

There's absolutely no upsides to these kind of mods. Maybe the approval of their stance peers or roof rack salesmen, but other than that--none!

You can always count on a slammed/stanced car to have a picture with an unused roof rack. Adds to the OOHS and AAHS and *BAD AZZZZZ* among stance crowds. Looks like you're extra tough and extra low. Extra *chill*... HELLA DOPE.

HONESTLY, your car looked PREMIUM and HIGH CLASS before. It looked like a quality vehicle.

Now I honestly and fully associate your car with something out of a high school parking lot.

NOT because it's modded, but because the WAY it's modded.

So instead of bashing the OP, I think we should get into the minds of these owners, and find out why they do this. The slammed drop, the ill-fitting wheels, the lack of desire for good handling, the damage to their cars from rubbing, stretching, poking, popping, and rusting, and the roof racks--for the love of god, why roof racks?

And OP--age?

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #77
L0standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
After reading this thread, I feel really really nauseous.

First of all, I am borderline feeling *obliged* to block each and every person that condones this kind of stancing stuff! (Not that anyone would CARE) but I WOULD. I would rather not associate with those who like to butcher their car. No offense to OP, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but honestly do NOT like.

There's absolutely no upsides to these kind of mods. Maybe the approval of their stance peers or roof rack salesmen, but other than that--none!

You can always count on a slammed/stanced car to have a picture with an unused roof rack. Adds to the OOHS and AAHS and *BAD AZZZZZ* among stance crowds. Looks like you're extra tough and extra low. Extra *chill*... HELLA DOPE.

HONESTLY, your car looked PREMIUM and HIGH CLASS before. It looked like a quality vehicle.

Now I honestly and fully associate your car with something out of a high school parking lot.

NOT because it's modded, but because the WAY it's modded.

So instead of bashing the OP, I think we should get into the minds of these owners, and find out why they do this. The slammed drop, the ill-fitting wheels, the lack of desire for good handling, the damage to their cars from rubbing, stretching, poking, popping, and rusting, and the roof racks--for the love of god, why roof racks?

And OP--age?
I'm 26 years old and I'm a technician for Lexus their is no butchering done to this car as all my work for my job must be done properly as I perform the quality of work on my own car of course to tell you the truth the stance I am dialed in at now I have no rubbing issues or scraping but yes I do pay attention to the road ahead of me and watch out for potholes ect... The stickers yes I believe are childish but hey I'll get bored of them and eventually peel them off I'm not really into the whole making the car faster and shyt like that because to keep my job I need to obtain a clean license so therefore why I drop my car so low and put a nice set of aggressive wheels to prevent me from speeding and racing
Old 10-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #78
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
I'm 26 years old and I'm a technician for Lexus their is no butchering done to this car as all my work for my job must be done properly as I perform the quality of work on my own car of course to tell you the truth the stance I am dialed in at now I have no rubbing issues or scraping but yes I do pay attention to the road ahead of me and watch out for potholes ect... The stickers yes I believe are childish but hey I'll get bored of them and eventually peel them off I'm not really into the whole making the car faster and shyt like that because to keep my job I need to obtain a clean license so therefore why I drop my car so low and put a nice set of aggressive wheels to prevent me from speeding and racing
I didn't even notice any stickers. It's your choice, man. But really, you ruined your car. Absolutely ruined it. These cars were not designed for that. They're finely-tuned road holding machines. You don't need to make your car faster. It's not a this-or-that debate. It's simply keeping the car respectable. You should never detract from its handling abilities for the sake of oohs and aahs in a Taco Bell parking lot! I hope you can understand this point of view.

And this is not from an inexperienced modder. Believe me, I've had my fair share of trouble and run-ins with the law when it comes to modded cars.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #79
VWmk402

My Ride: E46 328i
Looks sick love the stance... not to many people on here care for the stance lifestyle around here. how are you liking the Rokkors? i use to have a set on my MK4 jetta felt very nice on that car.
VWmk402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #80
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWmk402 View Post
Looks sick love the stance... not to many people on here care for the stance lifestyle around here. how are you liking the Rokkors? i use to have a set on my MK4 jetta felt very nice on that car.
Of course, VW guys chime in with approval. Shocking, right? And of course said guys rave about generic coilovers.

ugh. teens

OVER A MILLION VIEWS