E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
jeswaw

My Ride: A few E30's
1986 BMW E30 Full Euro

Name- Jeremiah Swaw
Item- 1986 RHD BMW 318i E30
Price- $11,000
Location- Wichita, KS
Contact Info- PM or email me at jeswaw@hotmailDOTcom
Description-

Im looking into selling my baby, but this is more of a feeler than anything. Im currently deployed and will be back in about 1 week so figured Id go ahead and post it to maybe gain some interest. I have owned the car for almost 3 years and it has been nothing but good to me. Reason for selling? Im looking into getting something newer or just put money in savings. I bought the car while I was stationed in England in original format from an elderly lady who hardly drove it.

The Zinnoberot paint is in excellent condition giving the year, but does has dents and dings but shines up good when waxed (original 26 year old paint). The anthracite interior is also in amazing condition. No rips, tears, carpet is clean, everything is well care for and only has a small crack in the dash. The chassis of the car only has 119,000 miles, which is around 4,500 miles a year on average. There's no clanks, clunks, or weird noises. This car is honestly the best E30 ive owned. Everything feels like it has barely been used. It is almost the lowest model produced, which means its almost the lightest model as well. It has manual steering, manual windows, no pop out rear windows, no leather, manual sunroof. Even with the M50B25 the car only weighs 2430lbs!! This was with the factory jack, my small tool box, and 1/2 tank of gas as well.

The swapped the engine out for an M50B25NV from another BMW I had while I was in England. The engine has 15X,XXX miles, I sold the E34 and let the receipts go with it (silly me) but it is a strong engine. Its an all stock engine, minus exhaust.

Only really down fall of this car is the rear diff. Its the original 4:10 and it really needs a 3:23 or something similar for a car this small. It does good in the city, but on the highway its not that happy. I have a spare ETA Diff in one of my cars back in KY at my parents house that I could include in the sale. I have personally drove the car all through out England and then I took a small road trip in it once I shipped it back from England. I absolutly love this car and its a blast to drive. I always get thumbs up and pictures taken even though it looks like a stock E30.

Things included in the sale if my asking price is met:
16x7.5/16x9 Borbet Type-A's
Full true MTEC1 kit (RARE!!)
Euro trailer hitch (not feasible for US trailers, I got it when I was in England just to have it.
Euro E36 M3 5spd transmission
and other random stuff

Ive only ever owned E30's, with the exception of the E46 I bought for my wife earlier this year, so I know plenty about them. My asking price may seem high but this is a rare car coming with rare parts.

I might offer my car + cash for an E46 M3 or be willing to trade for a stock E46 with high miles and cash. I know this car will only appeal to certain people, so if you feel like my thread needs to be bashed, then just tell me in a PM and keep the car clean.

I will take detailed pictures and post them when I get a chance, but these are some pictures I have of it now.

Last edited by jeswaw; 10-06-2012 at 12:37 AM.
jeswaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
jeswaw

My Ride: A few E30's
I forgot to add that the car has a clean and clear title in my name. It passed customs flawlessly and is not a grey market car. It's 100% legal.
jeswaw is offline   Reply With Quote