E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #61
BMWh0r3

My Ride: 325CIvic
ir/ir is my favorite combo. my dad had a 98 m roadster ir/ir. I wish I had 23k to take her off your hands.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #62
jjv104

My Ride: 2009 M3
Don't want to offend you, but if it hasn't sold at your asking price in 5 months you might want to think about lowering the price. There might be a better chance to sell it come spring. It only takes one serious buyer.

I'm in the market for an E46 M3 MT6 and have the cash, but I also think the car is too expensive based on what I'm seeing on all the websites I've been on. The upgrades are ok but I would prefer stock. Also, IR/IR is perfect for some but not my first choice just like you don't like black/black. Too each there own.

I know it's a lot of work but you might want to make it more stock and sell the goodies outright.

Just trying to be helpful. Been in the same position myself.
jjv104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #63
JoeyLovesM3

My Ride: Cayenne Turbo S
What do accept besides trades/money

J2
JoeyLovesM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #64
Fragger

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWh0r3 View Post
ir/ir is my favorite combo. my dad had a 98 m roadster ir/ir. I wish I had 23k to take her off your hands.
Completely agree with you there, bud... NOTHING like the IR/IR combo, IMHO ! The price is negotiable, so don't be discouraged to get in touch if you seriously want to own this rare gem, in this area especially ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjv104 View Post
Don't want to offend you, but if it hasn't sold at your asking price in 5 months you might want to think about lowering the price. There might be a better chance to sell it come spring. It only takes one serious buyer.

I'm in the market for an E46 M3 MT6 and have the cash, but I also think the car is too expensive based on what I'm seeing on all the websites I've been on. The upgrades are ok but I would prefer stock. Also, IR/IR is perfect for some but not my first choice just like you don't like black/black. Too each there own.

I know it's a lot of work but you might want to make it more stock and sell the goodies outright.

Just trying to be helpful. Been in the same position myself.
Thanks for stopping by jjv. Despite your good intentions, the effect of your post in my thread is NOT going to help me. This is just how public opinion works, a hint of adverse thought from one source, and everyone gets on-board .

I thought about (and still would love to) address your suggestions one-by-one and debunk them, but instead, I welcome you to reach me via PM, and we can discuss. But for here, all I can say is that, look at the posts in this thread from the people who understand the value of this combo (yes, I know it's not for everyone), and you'll see the rationale. Additionally, my price is negotiable and serious buyers are welcome to get in touch with me. Just like how I wanted this car BAD, and worked with the seller to the enth degree to purchase it, I am sure, that there is one buyer out there who is actually serious about the car, and will work with me to get it off my hands and into his lucky paws . You can see, I am respectful, polite, and welcoming, so it will be easy to work with me... all I need is ONE serious buyer, and owning niche, rare cars in the past, I know that sometimes it takes MONTHS to move the car, but it DOES move and when it does, it goes to the right owner.

So thank you again, but please, take my request and next time you want help another seller, please PM them, and don't post like this in their classified post. Contrary to your intention, it ends up being a "troll" post LOL! Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLovesM3 View Post
What do accept besides trades/money
Hi Joey,

LOL man, since I am looking to buy a completely different car, I am really just looking for cash at this point, but am in no hurry to sell . BTW, what DOES one pay with... if not, cash or trades ?
Fragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #65
JoeyLovesM3

My Ride: Cayenne Turbo S
Friendship

J2
JoeyLovesM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #66
no92stallion

My Ride: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragger View Post
Thanks for stopping by jjv. Despite your good intentions, the effect of your post in my thread is NOT going to help me. This is just how public opinion works, a hint of adverse thought from one source, and everyone gets on-board .

I thought about (and still would love to) address your suggestions one-by-one and debunk them, but instead, I welcome you to reach me via PM, and we can discuss. But for here, all I can say is that, look at the posts in this thread from the people who understand the value of this combo (yes, I know it's not for everyone), and you'll see the rationale. Additionally, my price is negotiable and serious buyers are welcome to get in touch with me. Just like how I wanted this car BAD, and worked with the seller to the enth degree to purchase it, I am sure, that there is one buyer out there who is actually serious about the car, and will work with me to get it off my hands and into his lucky paws . You can see, I am respectful, polite, and welcoming, so it will be easy to work with me... all I need is ONE serious buyer, and owning niche, rare cars in the past, I know that sometimes it takes MONTHS to move the car, but it DOES move and when it does, it goes to the right owner.

So thank you again, but please, take my request and next time you want help another seller, please PM them, and don't post like this in their classified post. Contrary to your intention, it ends up being a "troll" post LOL! Have a nice day.
It's not a troll post. You are hoping someone will pay more for your car because of the color. That's fine, but don't tell him he's a "troll" because your car is 7 grand over KBB. I would actually consider purchasing your car if it wasn't IR/IR, especially with those bronze rims...are they plastidipped or is it actual paint (i.e. is it easily removable)?
no92stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #67
Fragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by no92stallion View Post
It's not a troll post. You are hoping someone will pay more for your car because of the color. That's fine, but don't tell him he's a "troll" because your car is 7 grand over KBB. I would actually consider purchasing your car if it wasn't IR/IR, especially with those bronze rims...are they plastidipped or is it actual paint (i.e. is it easily removable)?
Hey no92stallion,

You know sometimes being as nice as I am, really doesn't pay off. You try to respect people, be polite, but they still don't pay any regard to the respect being shown to the person. Sorry for the offense, in advance, but I don't need to explain the definition of the Internet term, "trolling" to you, because if the last person didn't mean, you are clearly personifying it.

Without resorting to degrading speech and quality of conversation here, I encourage you to please reach out to me via PM and let's talk about your concerns or, really, opinion of what you think of my car, its value, color, or etc. If you cannot help a person, Sir, at least don't harm them. What part of negotiable do you not understand? Lastly, please understand that KBB values and etc are not exact science, they are guidelines that don't factor in a whole lot of things. Someone being on an E46 forum, I don't need that to explain to you. And very lastly, learn to understand that your thought is just mere opinion, that's diversified by MANY other contrasting and contradicting posts in here by other members. So please don't cite them as facts or feel entitled to do so.

I have said more than I should have, because I don't want to derail my own thread, or worse, offend someone or make enemies. Money is secondary to me, people are more important. Your post wasn't the most pleasing thing I have ever read, thus my response in this manner. I hope you understand?

I encourage ALL my fellow E46ers here (including you) to PLEASE PM me if you are giving me advice or don't agree with what I am selling. I believe that would be common courtesy rather than putting blemishes on my thread and people's outlook, which BTW, is trolling.

Have a good night bud, PM me if you want to talk further, thank you.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #68
Fragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLovesM3 View Post
Friendship
LOL Joey! That's hilarious man! But to be honest, I'd like to witness this kinda friendship FIRST HAND, that yields a beautiful M3 for free LOL!

Needed the laugh, friend, thanks for stopping by ...
Old 04-02-2013, 02:31 AM   #69
E46_Overdrive

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330ci
I'd offer you all $19,000 I have to spend, but I know that wouldn't cut it. Beautiful car, whoever gets it will be getting something special.
E46_Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #70
Fragger

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_Overdrive View Post
I'd offer you all $19,000 I have to spend, but I know that wouldn't cut it. Beautiful car, whoever gets it will be getting something special.
LOL! Thank you for stopping by my E46 Brother, and thank you for your kind words . If are indeed a serious buyer, get in touch with me... maybe we can work something out !

To the rest of my forum(ers), Happy Spring friends! And good luck with both selling and buying your dreams !
Old 05-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #71
Fragger

Thank you everyone for your interest. All PMs responded. And Happy Warm weather to all my E46 brothers and sisters !
Old 05-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #72
Avetiso

My Ride: 2003 ZHP 6MT
GLWS. Not overpriced, it would just take a real fanatic to cough up the money it's worth. Very pretty car.
Avetiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #73
Fragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
GLWS. Not overpriced, it would just take a real fanatic to cough up the money it's worth. Very pretty car.
Thanks brother and 100% agree! But as I mentioned, I am open to reasonable offers from serious buyers.

Thanks everyone for checking it out !
Old 05-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #74
MTRI
Account Under Review

My Ride: M3
you will make more if you part out and put it back to stock!
Also people prefer stock for some odd reason, those are sought after mods for an E46 M3

Last edited by MTRI; 05-12-2013 at 05:47 PM.
MTRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:46 AM   #75
sufy123

My Ride: 02 m3
I love your car keep up the post someone will buy. I have the same color combo listed also for sale and we have a diomond in our hands. I decided too keep the car now that my financial situation is better but i had good offers even with my car being salvage. Your probably the only one I've seen in a long time selling with the color combo like mine or in fact anywhere on the internet unless its a vert. I had a lot of haters commenting on my thread just ignore and sell your car at your price not theres. good luck !
sufy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #76
Fragger

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufy123 View Post
I love your car keep up the post someone will buy. I have the same color combo listed also for sale and we have a diomond in our hands. I decided too keep the car now that my financial situation is better but i had good offers even with my car being salvage. Your probably the only one I've seen in a long time selling with the color combo like mine or in fact anywhere on the internet unless its a vert. I had a lot of haters commenting on my thread just ignore and sell your car at your price not theres. good luck !
Thank you brother, for your very supportive post ! We know what we have, and we cannot let "whitenoise" phase us.

Also wanted to thank everyone else for the support and inquiry PMs as well!! Thank you guys and let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. Good luck to everyone on here !
Old 06-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #77
renzito75

My Ride: E46
[FEELER/FOR SALE]RARE 6spd Manual Imola Red/Imola Red 2004 BMW E46 M3!!!

Fragger I got 17 g's cash for you,if you wanna do business pm. Thanks

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
renzito75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #78
Ant Anthem

My Ride: 2003.5 M3 SG
you used to work at RCT tuning right? I def have seen this car before
Ant Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #79
.Mark

My Ride: AW 6MT N55 M SPORT
I responded to your craigstlist ad about buying this almost two months ago when I was in Afghanistan, never got a reply. Sold my Ducati last week, and am in the market for another E46. I'll be hitting you up again in a week or so.
.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #80
Fragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzito75 View Post
Fragger I got 17 g's cash for you,if you wanna do business pm. Thanks

No thank you, Sir.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Anthem View Post
you used to work at RCT tuning right? I def have seen this car before
Hey Ant, nah man, I wish I did... I am Braintrust/Thinktank kinda guy, than being a good mechanical person LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mark View Post
I responded to your craigstlist ad about buying this almost two months ago when I was in Afghanistan, never got a reply. Sold my Ducati last week, and am in the market for another E46. I'll be hitting you up again in a week or so.
My apologies, Mark, I do my best to respond to all, but sometimes it's hard to keep up ... Looking forward to your contact, bud, hit me up !

Tags
dynavin, imola red, manual