E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
z-nigma

My Ride: BMW Z4M Coupe
FS: 2006 BMW Z4M Coupe, Interlagos Blue, 73k miles, VMRs, Priced to sell!

Car: 2006 BMW Z4 M Coupe
Miles: 73k
Color: Interlagos Blue
Options/Mods: Leather, Nav, iPod hookup, CSL replicas
Contact Info: Schulte.pete@gmail.com or 816-679-4234
Price: $24,900

Have been giving some thought to selling my Z4M. I just bought it recently and love the car, but have been considering going through some slight life changes that may require me to buy something a little less expensive. I don't necessarily need to sell the car by any means, but the idea appeals to the practical side of me. I'm not *really* looking for trades, but I would possibly consider a Honda S2000 or Nissan 350Z. Like I said, I'm looking to stay within the same realm as the Z4M, but just at a less expensive cost.

Condition wise, the car is in great shape. I bought it almost three months ago with 68k miles on it. Drove all the way the NC to pick it up. Had a PPI done prior to purchase and the car needed nothing major at all and obviously came back well enough to convince me to drive 10 hours north to purchase the car. Essentially the only thing I've done to it since I bought it was change the oil.

Previous owner, while they weren't able to provide documentation, stated that the 60k maintenance had been done recently on the vehicle. I was able to find the owner information previous to that (bought it from a small dealership) and called to verify that. During my PPI, I also had the BMW dealership look the car over to verify that a 60k maintenance had been done and they were able to report that all signs pointed to it have being done.

Here are the pics:

New pics!

All the pics I have of the car can be found here.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!_a_
z-nigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
manywelps

My Ride: 1999 528i
RED ALERT: http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=739206

Read that entire thread.

That car has a huge amount of history.
manywelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
illirep

My Ride: Zhp
Certainly not priced to sell with that mileage, even if other drama wasn't so!
illirep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
manywelps

My Ride: 1999 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by illirep View Post
Certainly not priced to sell with that mileage, even if other drama wasn't so!
Yeah, if you read the other thread, he bought it for $22k and tried to flip it for $26k, leaving off the history.
manywelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
z-nigma

My Ride: BMW Z4M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by manywelps View Post
Yeah, if you read the other thread, he bought it for $22k and tried to flip it for $26k, leaving off the history.
I actually bought it for $25,750... and none of that "history" has officially been verified. If you actually read the thread you linked here, you'd realize that I am NOT the person who was originally selling the car to the poster talking about the car's history. Nor did I have any knowledge of it when I bought the car. As I stated in that thread, when I did my PPI before I bought it, the BMW dealership stated that the only paintwork on the car was to the front bumper and one of the fenders. They didn't note any sort of abuse and the car, overall, checked out fine for the age. I'm actually planning on calling Classic Car Club NY to find out from the source more about the history on my car.

And I'm not sure how the car is exactly "expensive." I never see Z4M Coupes priced below $25k even with 90k miles. Hell, Z3M's with the S54 and 74k are still going for the same price.

Last edited by z-nigma; 10-09-2012 at 10:19 AM.
z-nigma is offline   Reply With Quote