||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|10-14-2012, 07:41 AM||#1|
The Weekend Detailer
Join Date: Nov 2011
My Ride: All sorts of cars
TWD - Mercedes Benz E250 Coupe - Stage 1 Paint Correction, Interior & Engine Bay
Car: 2010 Mercedes Benz E250 Coupe
Service: Stage 1 Paint Correction, General Interior Clean & Leather Condition
- Calcite White (solid white) paintwork was heavily contaminated and very dull
- Heavy build up of dirt on wheels (brake dust, rotor dust, grime, etc)
- No gloss apparent in paintwork and tar deposits all over paintwork.
- Swirls visible under sunlight
- After the exterior work, paint was severely cleansed and swirls were removed. Additionally, the gloss was restored with a wet look.
- Interior suffered from dust random marks & dirt. Also some stained and shiny leather seats.
- Interior was completely rejuvenated and the car was returned to factory condition.
- Engine bay was full of dust and dirt build up with stains on some of the painted surfaces. These were completely removed and plastics & rubbers were treated.
- Another happy owner. This was a great turnaround
Random before and after shots:
Edge of Side Skirt
50/50 of Leather on Driver's Seat
Right Side - Untreated, marked and shiny
Left Side - Treated and natural looking leather
More photos here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5321643&type=1
Last edited by TWD; 10-14-2012 at 07:43 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|