Looking for part - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1
My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Looking for part

I do not know what they call the piece under the wipers that goes from side to side . Mine is black and the very top part that is usually flush to windshield is weather rotted. If anyone knows what this is called please help .. Or if someone has the part give me a holler. I will try an post a pic tomorrow
Jnj1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
Mike @ TheBMWPartStore
Genuine Factory BMW Parts
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 281
My Ride: BMWs and MINIs
Send a message via AIM to Mike @ TheBMWPartStore
That is called a windshield cowl. The part number you're looking for is: 51718208483. Here is a diagram:

Please note that this is a large, in length, item. This means it typically costs extra to ship from everywhere, myself included. I'd check with a local place to see if they have it in stock to save some money. Good luck!

Last edited by Mike @ TheBMWPartStore; 10-22-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Mike @ TheBMWPartStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1
My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
thank you very much for your help. I am looking for another piece and i cannot find what they call it, i need both drvr and psgr seat switch cover for the electric seats. they work but it appears someone might have kicked them and they popped off.
Jnj1015 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.