E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
Grease_Monkey

My Ride: 2000 323ci
Can someone lend me a spare for a week?

Hey fellas, I have to make a run out to Phoenix Arizona from here in Sacramento Ca. The trip has come without notice so couldnt plan ahead. I need to bring my daughter with me and I dont want to be left stranded with her. I would be willing to give collateral as well. Please let me know if you can help. I need to leave by tonight and be back in about a week.. Thanks ahead.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Bimmer App

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Buy a can of 'fix a flat'...and get a AAA membership.

If your tires are low on tread, especially at the corners where tread meets sidewall...get new tires...should take just an hour or so at local Firestone, etc.

Also, you should be able to find a proper fitting steel wheel from someplace...call around...and I bet a local shop has some crappy old tire you could put on it and be fine with...if needed.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Phanster

My Ride: old beemer
I'm in s cal I can help but your up north.

No Need to Kick a Man while he is Down - That's Just Cowardly!!

Last edited by Phanster; 12-09-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Phanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
If you come through socal I can lend you a spare, I have like 4 of them laying around.......
Old 12-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
Grease_Monkey

My Ride: 2000 323ci
Hey fellas. Thanks anyways. I figured out a way to leave my daughter here. If I do end up with a flat, I will definitely be using my plugs and fix a flat can. Maybe some luck would help. Thank you again for the offer. Much appreciated. Oh ya, Dmax, My tires are all brand new, but I sold the spare as an original set to pay for my new ones. I just havent bought a new one yet and the trip wasnt planned. Therefore, Im SPARELESS!!! lame. Ive got my own tire machine and balancer, but nobody was open to sell me one on sunday.. I have tonight too.