E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #81
sea6speed

My Ride: 2011 135i 6MT
You knew it was a sketchy area and moved there anyway... for entertainment? Or some other reason?
Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #82
mash20
Is not Persian

My Ride: '01 TiAg M3 Vert
So what about that pie that Ronda owes to Cornbread? Did you follow up on that?

Last edited by my ass; Yesterday at 11:15 PM.
mash20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #83
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngillan View Post
NEW CHARACTER: Ben
RACE: White
LOCATION: Lives Below me (basically in my basement) with his wife Adrianne

I have met the people that live below me through a discrepency in the cable bill. Entire house shares one bill. Long story short: I had to explain how the internet works to ben, what a wireless router was, and why I needed to hook mine up in his house/basement dwelling in order for me to have internet. He acted like he understood it all but then at the end he asked me "So, can we both be on the internet at the same time with this thingy?" and then "If I look at something on my computer is it on your computer too or can you look at something else". Ben came up a couple weeks ago to chit chat before his wife got off work, I gave him a beer and we watched basketball. He informed me how he is a former drug addict and how his dad murdered 2 men when he (Ben) was in his 20s. Ben used to stain and seal furniture for a living, he is currently unemployed and helps Cornbread out with the lawn-care business. Ben now stops in periodically for a beer (He never brings his own) and an entertaining conversation. He's a pretty good guy just a little odd. His latest hobbies appear to be: Feeding the neighborhood stray cats, listening to super loud guitar solos with the bass turned up, and yelling at his wife. I hope Ben finds work soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #84
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
oh ben you saint
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #85
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #86
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Sub'd

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #87
SteadyMobbin

My Ride: ImolaZHP 6spd M/T
I think thats just how neighbors are in not so good neighborhoods. The lady writing down your plate number is pretty ridiculous. Lol, I woulda gave her thw finger. When I first moved into my house people saw a younger "kid" driving a bmw and were probably thinking, oh look a spoiled white kid. Some of them wave back, others dont. Lol. Get over it.
SteadyMobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #88
SteadyMobbin

My Ride: ImolaZHP 6spd M/T
I also live in a not so good neighborhood...
SteadyMobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #89
ngillan

My Ride: Is Blacked Out
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea6speed View Post
You knew it was a sketchy area and moved there anyway... for entertainment? Or some other reason?
Mostly moved there because the drive to work takes less than 5 minutes (previously took 30 min). Also it is a very well kept nice 3 bedroom house in my price range. The outside is so-so, but inside is great. After living here for a month or so I don't really have any feeling of danger here. I lived in places before where I got to a point where I just have a cd player in my car because they constantly got stolen, this place is not like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash20 View Post
So what about that pie that Ronda owes to Cornbread? Did you follow up on that?
Quote from Rhonda "Cornbread will never receive any pie from me in any way, shape, or form"

'02 325ci
Smoked Turn Signals, Tail Lights, and Side Markers, 17"CSL Replicas, Plasti-Dip Grille and Reflectors, Carbon Fiber Wrapped Pillars
Replaced Water Pump, Expansion Tank, Power Steering Pump, Drivebelt Pully, ABS Control Module, Passenger Window Regulator, VCG

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
'99 Cadillac STS
ngillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #90
tailo

My Ride: 02 330I
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaput View Post
Get one of those laser pointers that can cause pain, and shoot it at them. They'll learn.
No, you want a IR laser designator like a atilla 200. You can BURN there eyes out and they wont even know WTF is going on.
tailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #91
ngillan

Last night about 11:00 PM I heard A LOT of yelling and screaming coming from downstairs. As I put my ear to the vents I learned from Adrianne (Ben's wife) that he is a "no good piece of shite that is back on the drugs and doesn't pay his bills". Then from Ben there is a big "F.U. I'm outta here you psycho beeyotch". Around 12:00 while I was in bed, I heard a truck revving the piss out of the engine and eventually squealing the tires quite a bit. As I looked out my window I see Ben's truck nose first in a ditch by his driveway surrounded by bushes . He went back into the house to use his wife's phone and she laughed for a while about why he needed to use it. Ten minutes later.......here comes Kenny in his truck. From the conversation (that I could hear) between Kenny and Ben: Ben was hammered drunk and Kenny was trying to convince him to either stay home or go with him. After about 20 min or so of the two of them talking, Kenny's truck wouldn't start The two of them must have walked to Kenny's house. Ben's truck was still nose first into the bushes in the morning. LOL

I enjoyed watching this comedy of fvcks from my bedroom window. You may think I'm a d!ck for not helping but 1) I am not going to pull a chevy truck with an E46 and 2) I don't get involved in domestic disputes.

'02 325ci
Smoked Turn Signals, Tail Lights, and Side Markers, 17"CSL Replicas, Plasti-Dip Grille and Reflectors, Carbon Fiber Wrapped Pillars
Replaced Water Pump, Expansion Tank, Power Steering Pump, Drivebelt Pully, ABS Control Module, Passenger Window Regulator, VCG

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'99 Cadillac STS
Old 02-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #92
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Where at in VA?
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #93
ngillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
Where at in VA?
Lynchburg

'02 325ci

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'99 Cadillac STS
Old 02-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #94
jhaurimn

My Ride: 01' 330ci
Haha, failures.
2001 M3 - 90xxx
1989 325i - 2??,???
jhaurimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #95
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Quote:
Last night about 11:00 PM I heard A LOT of yelling and screaming coming from downstairs. As I put my ear to the vents I learned from Adrianne (Ben's wife) that he is a "no good piece of shite that is back on the drugs and doesn't pay his bills". Then from Ben there is a big "F.U. I'm outta here you psycho beeyotch". Around 12:00 while I was in bed, I heard a truck revving the piss out of the engine and eventually squealing the tires quite a bit. As I looked out my window I see Ben's truck nose first in a ditch by his driveway surrounded by bushes . He went back into the house to use his wife's phone and she laughed for a while about why he needed to use it. Ten minutes later.......here comes Kenny in his truck. From the conversation (that I could hear) between Kenny and Ben: Ben was hammered drunk and Kenny was trying to convince him to either stay home or go with him. After about 20 min or so of the two of them talking, Kenny's truck wouldn't start The two of them must have walked to Kenny's house. Ben's truck was still nose first into the bushes in the morning. LOL

I enjoyed watching this comedy of fvcks from my bedroom window. You may think I'm a d!ck for not helping but 1) I am not going to pull a chevy truck with an E46 and 2) I don't get involved in domestic disputes.
Hahahah man you have a fun life hahaha

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #96
Freddog

My Ride: 08bmw3series 2ltr
Quote:
so i'm moving into a 3 br house this week (renting). I am really good friends with the lady that lived there before me with her 3 year old daughter. She told me that the neighbors across the street keep a good eye on the place and looked after her (being a single mother with a young girl in a so/so neighborhood i saw this as a good thing). It turns out the father of the house across the street is a customer of the bank i work at and i see him about once a week and am very friendly with him and he is aware that i am moving into the house.

First week of moving in: F
day 1: I pull in, mother comes outside within 5 min. Of me being there and writes down my lisence plate #. She then sits in her car and watches me until i leave.
Day 2: I pull in and as i'm unloading things i can see the outline of a figure standing in the doorway (glass front door) watching me the entire me i'm unloading. As i'm leaving the son pulls up (with another guy, both are approximately 25-30 years old). I make direct eye contact with them and wave, they both just stare at me.
Yesterday: After work i took some boxes over there at 6:00pm it was already dark at this point, after i finish unloading, as i'm going to my car i see a huge black dude standing on their front porch staring at me (not smoking or anything, he's just outside watching me) so i wave and get nothing, as i back out of the driveway i roll down my window and wave again, nothing.

Not meaning to be racist or intentionally disrespectful but their background is unintelligent african american.
Wtf is wrong with these people.

Just wondering what i can do to "mess" with these people, i don't want to really start off on the wrong foot with new neighbors (especially since the dad is a customer) but i do want to let them know that i know they're watching me, and yes i have read the "flood light thread". Lol
go over say hi -------------do what chris 3duke said
Freddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #97
Redline

My Ride: ///M3 Vert, 323I

Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #98
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Lynchburg
Funny stuff. I thought I remember you location saying Lynchburg before. Where at in Lynchvegas? I used to live there, in the Forest area.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #99
SteelGray3

My Ride: 2003 slicktop LSB M3
I grew up in Richmond and this is hilarious because I can definitely relate.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #100
Freddog

My Ride: 08bmw3series 2ltr
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Lynchburg
HOW IS THE HOUSE PARTY GOING !:po pcorn:: help:
Freddog is offline   Reply With Quote