E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
flightz71

My Ride: 2004 330ci coupe
2003 Laguna Seca Blue BMW M3 Coupe 6-speed manual 60k miles ***MINTY CLEAN***

This has been one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my life as I spent the last half year going back and forth on the idea finally deciding to pull the trigger.

I've recently acquired another car in the past year that I've always wanted every since I was a child and have decided to sell my beloved M3 I've owned for the past 5 years to try and acquire some property in this buyer's market.

For sale is my pristine and mint condition vehicle. Details are as follows:

2003 BMW M3 Coupe
Laguna Seca Blue (LSB) / Gray
6-speed manual transmission
Cold Weather Package (heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, ski bag)
Premium Package (Power glass moonroof, Rain sensor, power seats w/drivers memory, Nappa Leather Upholstery)
Adjustable Seat Width/lumbar
Park Distance Control
Xenon Headlights
Navigation System
Harman-Kardon Sound System
19" Alloy Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot sport PS2 tires

60k original miles (mainly highway, I used this car to commute to college and work)
3rd owner
Clean Carfax

Bone stock except the following:

35% Tint
Painted reflectors
03.5 Taillights + OEM 03.5 LSB Bootlid
UUC Shift knob, UUC E-brake handle, UUC Pedals
Auto solutions Short Shifter Kit

Details:

1. I am the third owner. I bought the car with less 15,500 miles from a Middle aged man named Ali who used this as his weekend car. He was having a baby (saw his pregnant wife) so car had to go. The car NEVER even saw rain in his possession. I have all the records of the car from day 1 of purchase including all books and window sticker. Ali bought the car from his rich uncle with 5,000 miles on it. His uncle just bought it as a toy and changed his mind.

2. I have done EVERY SINGLE service on time and added oil changes at 7,500 miles instead of 15,000. Every single record was kept and documented from BMW. From 50k miles, I did all services with all OEM BMW parts and fluids. Inspection II (everything including valves) @ 50k, and fresh oil at 57,500. Just put in a new Everstart battery 1k miles ago. This car is perfect and ready to go. Tires and brakes are next on the list with 10k miles to go. Also, I got a brand new transmission at 30k miles with fresh fluid because the original one would sometimes slightly grind into reverse. Fully covered by warranty and put in by BMW. The car has NEVER broken down on me. As reliable as solid German engineering gets. No lights on the dash, no weird noises, NOTHING. Mechanically as great as day 1.

3. The car is meticulously cared for outside of maintenance. It has been garaged since day 1, gets fully detailed twice a year, and wax every other month. The car is warmed up before driven, no food is allowed in the car, and rear seats were almost never used. Some of you will think I'm crazy but I even talk to my car (her name is Ellen) and make sure she's doing well. This car has truly become a huge part of my life and everyone who knows me knows me by my car also.

Things to note:

1. The car was involved in a minor accident January 2009. A deer jumped out in front of my car when I was traveling approximately 30mph. The hood, fender, driver's door, headlight air box, fender lining and radiator support had to be replaced. NO frame, no rim, no suspension, no radiator damage AT ALL. Not even the bumper was damaged. Purely cosmetic. All OEM BMW parts used. Standox paint was used. The shop restores all of "atan888" 's classics. NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED. There is no record on carfax, history is perfect.

2. The passenger door was keyed. Who would do something to such a breath taking piece of art is beyond me but the door was repainted by a reputable shop. Under certain odd angles in bright sunlight you may be able to see a wave or 2 in the paint, but it is extremely hard to see.

2. To properly install speakers I had in the car, I had to cut the inside door, dynamat it and build baffles for maximum midbass. Pretty much I took BMW's inferior design of mounting a speak to the door panel and improved it drastically. Ask any top end audio shop that has done e46 speakers and they'll tell you the same thing. Midbass with the H/K woofers are 20% better now with the sound deadening and baffles and for anyone that wants to do aftermarket speakers, this $700 labor job has been completed already.

In summary, you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner 2003 with less than 60k miles in this rare and desired color, guaranteed. It is exactly 8 years old so no, it is not off the manufacturing line show room condition, but it is MINT for it's age.

I'm trying to be 100% honest with my ad so you can see what you are getting here. I am one of the pickiest most OCD guys you will ever meet hence this essay. Ask ANYONE in Norcal and they will tell you how meticulous I am with my cars. I used to detail cars and have a degree in engineering so my attention to detail and technical perfection is absolutely bar none.

I will let the following pictures do the rest of the talking:

*BRIGHT flash used to highlight the perfect 95% rock chip / rash free front end, all OEM BMW paint*

*Minor Curb rash on front right wheel*

$27,000 OBO. Do not low ball me, we all know how desirable LSB 6-speed in immaculate condition are.

I am willing to work with a transport company of your choice to have the car delivered. Otherwise sale is in Los Gatos, CA (Bay Area, NorCal).

No joy riders, and I will refuse test drives unless you actually seem like a serious buyer for obvious reasons.

Thanks you for looking and please pm me or text/call 408-569-4076 if you want any more details / are interested.

Have a wonderful new year.

-Calvin
flightz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Glissco27

My Ride: is a smoked Xi
Send a message via AIM to Glissco27
absolutely beautiful car i want a LSB 6 speed more than anything unfortunately ill have to wait till i have the finances ha glws sale
Khoalty Black Matte Grill | Khoalty Smoked Turn Sig w/ LEDs | Khoalty Smoked Side Markers w/LEDs | Silver CF Vinyl Interior Trim | Khoalty LED Interior Kit | CF/White Roundels | Khoalty Smoked Tail Lights | Khoalty Angel Eyes | Aftermarket Pioneer sound system

***Wants***
M-tech II front Tiag
Glissco27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
robt_sf

My Ride: 2003 330Ci
Wicked nice car, if only I could find a vert this nice.

robt_sf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #4
b.d.racing
Banned

My Ride: 2002 325i
I'm gonna guess muscle car??? Maybe 60's Camaro, Nova, or Chevelle?? Am I close?
b.d.racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
flightz71

Quote:
Originally Posted by robt_sf View Post
Wicked nice car, if only I could find a vert this nice.
Ironically:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/2138695489.html

Local, and it doesn't get nicer than that for your specific request for a LSB vert.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
flightz71

Thx for the comments, a Supra Turbo... I'm not that old ^^"
Old 01-02-2011, 04:06 AM   #7
kwlaznkid

My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
bump for a friend and a guy who i know takes WONDERFUL care of his car, buyer will not be dissapointed

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
cbgo

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
no one yet?! surprising, this is a beautiful car!
cbgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #9
Fatal Flash

My Ride: '12 RRS, '12 Evoque
this car should be tucked away into a barn for years to come.

Fatal Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:21 AM   #10
19047dude

My Ride: 03clk55
if the interior wasn't gray i would be on a plane right now to cali
great looking car
19047dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
E46_330i_Stud

My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
JbgIf I had the money for an M3 right now this would be the one I bought! Crazy clean LSB M3! Free bump. GLWS.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #12
fransm

My Ride: 03 M3 SMG
I want an LSB but I am not gonna pay a $3-4k premium. No disrepect but you are asking too much, bald tires too? Good luck with your sale.

19" Avus wheels; Stebro exhaust
fransm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:45 AM   #13
alexis.torres

My Ride: none
Is still up for Sale?
alexis.torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Wow, I am getting an LSB, was thinking about this one but I cannot justify that much of a premium. Beautiful car, GLWS
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #15
flightz71

Guys the car was sold 2 weeks after my posting, thank you for looking though!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightz71 View Post
Guys the car was sold 2 weeks after my posting, thank you for looking though!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #17
Glissco27

My Ride: is a smoked Xi
Send a message via AIM to Glissco27
Not surpised it sold that quick
Khoalty Black Matte Grill | Khoalty Smoked Turn Sig w/ LEDs | Khoalty Smoked Side Markers w/LEDs | Silver CF Vinyl Interior Trim | Khoalty LED Interior Kit | CF/White Roundels | Khoalty Smoked Tail Lights | Khoalty Angel Eyes | Aftermarket Pioneer sound system

***Wants***
M-tech II front Tiag
Glissco27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #18
bmwm3rider

My Ride: BMW
bump very nice u can tell this is taken care of
bmwm3rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #19
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Wow, I am getting an LSB, was thinking about this one but I cannot justify that much of a premium. Beautiful car, GLWS
Sorry to bump an old thread but the LSB w/6Spd manual is pretty rare.. even more rare and desirable in all black with all the options. I paid a premium a little over a year ago, (roughly what this gentleman was asking) with 49k on the odo. The car was traded in at the dealership near me and I drove by when it was in the customer parking lot, asked if it was for sale, they said it was traded in 3 hours ago, I bought it on the spot. By the time I filled out the paperwork there were already 3 people in line to buy it money in hand if I didn't.

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #20
decbee

My Ride: VW Golf TDI MK6
What are my odds of finding a stock LSB m3 in the Bay?
decbee is offline   Reply With Quote