E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
OOO

My Ride: Bimmer
I have tried to reach you guys twice in the past week and still no response. I purchased an item from you guys over a week ago and still have not gotten a tracking number or any response at all. You stated in multiple place on your site that it would take you 24-48 hours to ship.

I can't call because apparently you guys think a business doesn't need a phone. Don't give me a BS story, I just want my money back.
OOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #22
titans99

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOO View Post
I have tried to reach you guys twice in the past week and still no response. I purchased an item from you guys over a week ago and still have not gotten a tracking number or any response at all. You stated in multiple place on your site that it would take you 24-48 hours to ship.

I can't call because apparently you guys think a business doesn't need a phone. Don't give me a BS story, I just want my money back.
I am having the exact same issue. I ordered on the 6th and still no tracking number or responses to email. Hoping I made the right decision by choosing Khoalty. I couldn't find better prices, but so far I'm not 100% happy.
titans99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #23
Mikedig

My Ride: 330ci
I have having the exact same problems with them. I placed and order on the 6th. All parts showed in stock. My account was charged same day. Still no tracking info. Called and left 2 voice mails and sent 2 emails and still no response Not happy at all with them...
Mikedig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
Retrax

My Ride: 2004 325CI vert
Dean, are you out there? It's only been one week since your original post about addressing issues with Khoalty and now there are already 3 dissatisfied customers within this post alone...
Retrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #25
titans99

I finally got a response last night from emails I had sent. They said it was a shipping container issue and had been resolved. Order should ship today or tomorrow. Hasn't shipped today. We shall see.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
Mikedig

At this time we can only hope........
Definitely not a good first impression
Old 11-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #27
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
We are having some issues right now, working very hard to catch up on all the things, and be informative to all customers. Look for an update with ETA on orders being shipped, all the emails getting addressed, and what we are going to to do rectify the recent issues within our operations, and the incredibly unfortunate experience we've had customers experience with us over the last week.

The timing of this thread, the execution of our game plan going into play to get our business to the next level, and an incredible mountain of personal issues with the two main members of our business, are incredibly unfortunate, and have led to a breakdown of our level of service that we've been working so hard to provide.

We've been around for a while, we are humbled by the reputation we've earned through our supporters, and it truly is not something any of us here want to reflect to our clients.

Sorry for all the issues, they will be addressed ASAP and all, I mean all, issues WILL be resolved properly and in a matter of respect and care that we have accustomed to providing to everyone, Dean
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #28
20ducks

My Ride: E46 M3 Cabrio
I have always had great service from Khoalty through the years. A few bumps in the road is expected in every business model, or should be, at least. When the dust settles, I am fully confident that Khoalty will be back in the lead once again.

Greg
20ducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #29
328ioc

My Ride: E36 328i, Imola ZHP
I have always been happy with my orders from you guys.

I know what its like to be a small company and there are always kinks in the road.

Glad you guys are moving forward keep up the good work.
328ioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #30
CruzedYa

My Ride: 04 330i ZHP
Quote:
we have ALWAYS been about the community, our pricing has always been killer, and it's only gone down from years ago when we started, not up.
That is interesting about 1 year ago I bought LED angel eyes for $79.99 and by friend just bought the *new* ones for $129.99 and the only difference is the name. I am not convinced....
Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #31
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
I'd like to see more suspension components, and the trunk lips. Also I've been dying for a customer review of the MTII rear bumper!
Blueandwhite85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #32
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueandwhite85 View Post
I'd like to see more suspension components, and the trunk lips. Also I've been dying for a customer review of the MTII rear bumper!
I think an excellent holiday sale would be dropping the price of the AE's to $89.00. I'd buy some for myself and for my buddies too. Just feel they are overpriced, everywhere - not just at Khoalty.

Overall I love doing business with you guys, and everything I have purchased from you guys has held of perfectly. 100% satisfaction.
Blueandwhite85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #33
titans99

I finally got my shipping notice. I can't wait for my items to arrive. I hope you all have the bugs worked out now. I really want to do business with a company such as yours and with the prices you have, it's an easy decision if the logistics flow. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
Mikedig

I just got my shipment info as well. Let's see how it goes from here....
Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #35
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
We are shipping one order every 2 minutes on average, since very early this morning, and until very late tonight. I'm manning live chat, emails, and ensuring all orders are going out properly, while the boss man is packing boxes like he's moving in fast forward.

We will update this thread, our site, facebook, and blog, with an explanation as to the events which lead to this service level breakdown as well as a truthful, open, and honest, explanation of why this won't happen again for the duration of our existence.

Sorry again, and we are truly doing everything we can to catch up and get everything back to how it should be.

-D
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #36
Retrax

My Ride: 2004 325CI vert
Glad to hear it Dean, thanks for updating the thread. The growing pains will be worth it, it looks like you have a great deal of business moving through.
Retrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #37
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
When is khoalty going to send the product I ordered? I have been sending several emails daily to no avail. I paid for express service but I'm getting snail mail instead. I ordered a product from Khoalty on the 9th. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO on the same day. I received my order from BAVAUTO on the 12th and installed it on the 13th. Today is the 15th and I have not heard from Khoalty as of yet though I paid for express service. My order number is 117451.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #38
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Z4 would be quite the excursion as there's not many parts, but we are always looking to add products, considering the Z is in close relation to the 3ers, it might come sooner than later
That would be awesome. Lip/body mods would be well accepted in the e85 community.

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD

Last edited by HardPark'd TT; 11-15-2012 at 09:41 PM.
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #39
NicenLoW

My Ride: E46 JB AA S/C
When will we see the e46 m3 race lip back in stock. Its been out for a while and I've been wanting one.

You have a date on availability?

E46 M3 AA S/C
E53 X5 3.0i
NicenLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #40
the xecutionr

My Ride: Imola M3 Vert
I sent that email that you requested attn to you on the 9th.. still awaiting a reply. Your site has a great variety of parts that I had planned on ordering for my car in the very near future but the lack of communication or response has left kind of a sour taste in my mouth...

Sent from my EVO using Bimmer App

THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS FAILURE, AND FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION. GO HARD OR GO HOME.
the xecutionr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
khoalty, rant, whats up