E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
david05111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 3,890
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Firearm related "Deals" thread

Let's put all deals on everything firearm related in this thread. Includes Ammo, guns, accessories, optics, training, etc.

Let's try and make it uniform and easy to read with a start and end date, a link tot the ad, etc. With hope, we can delete or somehow VOID the deals after they expire so we won't have a completely cluttered thread.

Example:

Deal
Date range
Link
Any other qualifying relevant details
__________________


"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Last edited by david05111; 11-07-2012 at 07:13 PM.
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
david05111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 3,890
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Troy Battle Mags --> $9.99
Ends Midnight PST 11/12/2012
http://www.primaryarms.com/Troy_Maga...Troy+BattleMag
Credit to Serbonze for original post

500 Rounds PMC X-TAC 5.56 --> $173 shipped
Ends Unknown
http://www.slickguns.com/product/pmc...oupon#comments
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c...cjadv=CJTSGUSA
Two Coupon Codes: "SPGGUNS11" for $25 off orders over $185; "SH805" for Free Shipping for orders over $49
Credit to Adam@Euro-Spec for original post

500 Rounds Federal .223 in Ammo Cans --> $159.99
Black Friday 2012 Only
Cabelas In-Store Deal
Credit to Adam@Euro-Spec for original post
__________________


"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Last edited by david05111; 11-07-2012 at 07:12 PM.
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
speedcrazy1532
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 721
My Ride: is over
Ammo deals suck this year. I could have sworn that cabelas deal was literally under 100 bucks last year and didn't include the drybox.
__________________

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
GasKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Long Island.
Posts: 609
My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
Ammo deals suck this year. I could have sworn that cabelas deal was literally under 100 bucks last year and didn't include the drybox.
The democrats in office for a second term isnt helping at all, they are garunteed to go after guns this term, or atleast try.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
brew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Oregon
Posts: 348
My Ride: F150 X5 MR2
http://www.slickguns.com/popular
brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,526
My Ride: reclining rear seats
Great deals on many firearms here. I just picked up a Springfield XDM 4.5" for $509 shipped. That is over $100 less than the cheapest retailer I could find locally and online.
Lots of great prices on SA, S&W, Ruger, etc.


http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto...rd=XDM&x=0&y=0
__________________


** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO
 
Nt_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UT
Posts: 2,326
My Ride: 2006 GTI
Is Federal Ammo ok to run through an AR? I thought it was dirty, similar to Wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Troy Battle Mags --> $9.99
Ends Midnight PST 11/12/2012
http://www.primaryarms.com/Troy_Maga...Troy+BattleMag
Credit to Serbonze for original post

500 Rounds PMC X-TAC 5.56 --> $173 shipped
Ends Unknown
http://www.slickguns.com/product/pmc...oupon#comments
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c...cjadv=CJTSGUSA
Two Coupon Codes: "SPGGUNS11" for $25 off orders over $185; "SH805" for Free Shipping for orders over $49
Credit to Adam@Euro-Spec for original post

500 Rounds Federal .223 in Ammo Cans --> $159.99
Black Friday 2012 Only
Cabelas In-Store Deal
Credit to Adam@Euro-Spec for original post
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
david05111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 3,890
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
To my knowledge, Federal is one of the better ones out there. I shoot Lake City all the time.
__________________


"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
GasKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Long Island.
Posts: 609
My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Is Federal Ammo ok to run through an AR? I thought it was dirty, similar to Wolf.
Yes its fine.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
GlockMan
Registered User
 
GlockMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,969
My Ride: Suburban LT 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Is Federal Ammo ok to run through an AR? I thought it was dirty, similar to Wolf.
Dirty is not the issue.
__________________
.
!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!
National Champions: 1925, 1926, 1930, 1934, 1941, 1961, 1964, 1965, 1973, 1978, 1979, 1992, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014?



Ranting about Panny plasmas, Canon cameras, Glocks, BlueNile, and HDMI cables on a BMW board since 2005.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 with Nav/Bose/DVD/JL (works for me)
1968 Ford Mustang with Polk/ADS (my first car)

2007 Lexus GS350 with every option
2000 BMW DINAN M5
2001 BMW 330ci
GlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #11
Ghostie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 617
My Ride: What else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
Just ordered a Ruger LCP from here, thanks.
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 4,759
My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Leatherman mut $105

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_25/10...erman_MUT.html
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #13
carcus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mountain Roads
Posts: 5,566
My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
Classic Arms has deals on Vietnam era NORINCO SKS rifles. I am not an SKS guy but NORINCO made a great MAK-90. I love mine. These SKS are milled, not stamped. Granted, these might be beat up but they used to be banned.
__________________
2006 M5 E60, "Lord Vader" Last real NA M series
German Car Fanatic. Colorado ///M Flight member, BMW CCA member.
carcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #14
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO
 
Nt_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UT
Posts: 2,326
My Ride: 2006 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockMan View Post
Dirty is not the issue.
Is it issue brass vs FMJ?
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
david05111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 3,890
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Formatting people, Formatting! Let's try and keep this thread clean and un-cluttered! The format for posts is at the top; try and follow it...it's not that hard.

Also, keep conversation about the deals to a minimum and questions about stuff to other threads. Any comments about the deals should be made by the original poster of the deal under the appropriate "relevant details" section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
Ammo deals suck this year. I could have sworn that cabelas deal was literally under 100 bucks last year and didn't include the drybox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
The democrats in office for a second term isnt helping at all, they are garunteed to go after guns this term, or atleast try.
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
Formatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Great deals on many firearms here. I just picked up a Springfield XDM 4.5" for $509 shipped. That is over $100 less than the cheapest retailer I could find locally and online.
Lots of great prices on SA, S&W, Ruger, etc.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto...rd=XDM&x=0&y=0
Formatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Is Federal Ammo ok to run through an AR? I thought it was dirty, similar to Wolf.
See above/wrong area to post this

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
To my knowledge, Federal is one of the better ones out there. I shoot Lake City all the time.
Dammit Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
Yes its fine.
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockMan View Post
Dirty is not the issue.
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
Just ordered a Ruger LCP from here, thanks.
See above --> unclutter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
Formatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcus View Post
Classic Arms has deals on Vietnam era NORINCO SKS rifles. I am not an SKS guy but NORINCO made a great MAK-90. I love mine. These SKS are milled, not stamped. Granted, these might be beat up but they used to be banned.
Formatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Is it issue brass vs FMJ?
Wrong place to ask
__________________


"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #16
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 4,759
My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Federal .223 1000rd case
$329 shipped for members (if your not a member I think it's worth joining plus you get free shipping on first order)
End probably very soon, doesn't say out of stock yet but im guessing it will any minute
http://www.slickguns.com/product/100...d-after-coupon
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #17
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO
 
Nt_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UT
Posts: 2,326
My Ride: 2006 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
Federal .223 1000rd case
$329 shipped for members (if your not a member I think it's worth joining plus you get free shipping on first order)
End probably very soon, doesn't say out of stock yet but im guessing it will any minute
http://www.slickguns.com/product/100...d-after-coupon
Dude thats brass, are you going to run that through your AR?
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 4,759
My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Dude thats brass, are you going to run that through your AR?
I have a lot of federal brass.223 ive never had a problem with it. My ars seem to like it. I have a couple cases of federal backordered and a couple cases of pmc backordered

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #19
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO
 
Nt_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UT
Posts: 2,326
My Ride: 2006 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
I have a lot of federal brass.223 ive never had a problem with it. My ars seem to like it. I have a couple cases of federal backordered and a couple cases of pmc backordered

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
URGH! Should I take the risk and see what happens in my Colt with this ammo?
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #20
Serbonze
Master of his domain.
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: In my house
Posts: 2,089
My Ride: My wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
Dude thats brass, are you going to run that through your AR?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nt_loader View Post
URGH! Should I take the risk and see what happens in my Colt with this ammo?
I don't understand these posts. Are you thinking that brass cased ammunition is not okay to run in an AR?
__________________
Serbonze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is OFF





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use