E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
oAllElseFailo

My Ride: 328Ci
Feelings for co-worker

So over the past month or so I started talking to this girl at work - it all started with the casual 'hello/how are you/i'm so and so etc. etc.' We only really started talking when we talked about each others relationships and how mine took a turn for the worst but anyways, fast forward to now and we talk every day at work(and you'll see why only at work), through out the day - all the time. And our conversations can be about anything at all, we more so just entertain each other until the day is done but she is so easy to talk to and I can always make her laugh and vice versa and the fact she's a super cute girl doesn't hurt either, but of course I've started to really like this girl.

Admittedly I do give off a flirtatious vibe that I'm sure she's noticed and hasn't seemed to care, but I just love talking to her and being around her, it's like she gives off a happy presence (if that makes any sense at all) that it rubs off on me. And she will call me over to keep her company and talk to her since we sit like a 2 feet away.

But the only reason nothing has happened or I haven't made a move is because.. she's married. I know I shouldn't be doing this and I wouldn't want to ever ruin anything she has but I feel like I just can't help it. Putting myself in the guys position I know for myself, I definitely wouldn't like what's going on at all but geez, it's so hard.. the fvck do i do?
Old 03-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Walk, no, run away.

You work with her, and she's married. That's two major reasons for nothing to happen.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: swagger wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Walk, no, run away.

You work with her, and she's married. That's two major reasons for nothing to happen.
This. Take high speed rail if running isn't fast enough.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
Bart Taylor

My Ride: 2000 323i touring
PM ILuvMy328i he can help

Sent from the anal probe of my spacecraft using a series of tubes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i know in your head that sounded like a nice comeback/argument but you just sound like a fool.
Bart Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
Is her relationship going down hill? If so, just be a good guy for now. Stop flirting! And if she ends up leaving this guy, there's your chance. But for now, don't be a d!ck!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Say hi.. Make her feel loved. OP someone in the world loves you although she may not be it. Find that person.

Ps: take the bimmer with you. It apparently works....

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #7
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart Taylor View Post
PM ILuvMy328i he can help

Sent from the anal probe of my spacecraft using a series of tubes.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
all cash
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #8
oAllElseFailo

Her marriage is fairly new. From what I know of, nothing is going wrong in it. I mean she even shows me her phone and her text and lets me go through it (she goes through mine and uses it through out the day for music)

I know I shouldn't flirt with her and try to lay off but F! It's so hard to. And in my situation, where my ex has been in school in a different state for the past 4 years and not having any physical contact, it feels nice to be wanted and having her be touchy with me. Especially when she calls me over wanting me to talk to her and her telling me she misses me if we haven't talked for a while during that one work day. I feel like it's my obligation, and of course I comply..
Old 03-23-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
what should you do??? Nothing.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #10
CeilinMiSSinM3

My Ride: BMW E46 M3
Like others has said don't do nothing. Just be a good friend for now. If she makes a move than that's different. And even then really think about it. Never wanna lose a good friendship.

Top DroPPeD
CeilinMiSSinM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #11
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
If she makes the first move, beat them guts boy!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:09 AM   #12
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
It sounds like you have nothing going on outside of work. I suggest you work on that instead of your co-workers.
nikkeiS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:13 AM   #13
autoM3

My Ride: 325ci
what r u waiting for? make the move n hit that **** but don't fall in love with her. Hit it a couple times and then quit before you ruin her marriage.
autoM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #14
oAllElseFailo

Lol that's the advice I was waiting for! Thanks auto!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #15
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
Lol that's the advice I was waiting for! Thanks auto!
Fanatics...guaranteed that whenever you ask a question, you'll get the answer you want!

OP, you obviously are not thinking of her or yourself. Let's fast forward this a bit...you hit it...she gets divorced when her husband finds out...she asks to come and live with you...you discover she has three nipples and is a she-male...your relation sours...work becomes intolerable...her life is miserable...you're both thinking wtf have I done.

This is not some cool trim for you or your car, OP. She is a person, married, co-worker. Be glad you get to look at her prettiness and leave it there.

Oh, but you got the answer you wanted, so you're good to go.

rufkm?

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #16
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
Fanatics...guaranteed that whenever you ask a question, you'll get the answer you want!

OP, you obviously are not thinking of her or yourself. Let's fast forward this a bit...you hit it...she gets divorced when her husband finds out...she asks to come and live with you...you discover she has three nipples and is a she-male...your relation sours...work becomes intolerable...her life is miserable...you're both thinking wtf have I done.

This is not some cool trim for you or your car, OP. She is a person, married, co-worker. Be glad you get to look at her prettiness and leave it there.

Oh, but you got the answer you wanted, so you're good to go.

rufkm?
"Hey guys, what do you think of this terrible idea that has no possible positive outcomes?"
"No"
"No"
"No"
"No"
"But guys"
"Hell yeah bro! Do it! Yolo!"
"Alright!!!! I'm gonna do it!"
Old 03-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #17
oAllElseFailo

I just needed the approval first
Old 03-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #18
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
I just needed the approval first
You're an idiot. If you do this, I really hope you knock her up and get stuck with a girl that will cheat on you.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #19
2000beamer

My Ride: 2000 323i
And you better hope when she's looking at your phone she doesn't see this post on bimmerapp!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
ImSoFreaknWhite

My Ride: '06 M3 SMG VERT
Send a message via ICQ to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via AIM to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Yahoo to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Skype™ to ImSoFreaknWhite
How could you be attracted to somebody who just got married and is already out flirting with other guys at work? Whose to say she wont do the same when shes with you?

My Build Thread

l Status Gruppe One-Piece Lip l Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips l Black Grills/Gills & Emblems l Carbon Fiber Roundels
Status Rear Section l K&N 57 Series CA Intake l OEM JB Hardtop l TM Drilled/Slotted Rotors l D2 Coilovers w/Camber Plates l VIS CSL VERT Trunk
ImSoFreaknWhite is offline   Reply With Quote