E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #61
Dreamwerke

My Ride: 2001 m3 6spd
Are any of your front bumpers pre-facelift by any chance?
Dreamwerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #62
asma123

My Ride: 330ci
If you have m-tech, I'd want your fog lights, front passenger side splash guard, the heatable spraying nozzle (sensor that fits in the splash guard) also break air duct.
let me know. pm me
asma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #63
luthers4

My Ride: 02 330ci/ 04 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBW View Post
Hey its a holiday week. All shipping is backed up. Everyone's enjoy in the holiday. Everyone should have received a tracking number via the same address that they used to pay via pay pal. Check your spam filters and junk mail. Ups and USPS were the shippers, and are set to auto notify the status of the shipment.

If you haven't received a tracking number please respond via email at phoenixbimmerworks@gmail.com . I'll look into it tommorow evening when I get back from my family's. If you still haven't received a tracking number by Saturday. I'll refund your money and you just pay me when the item gets to you, or just return to sender it.
Still haven't received my tracking # from this seller. I understand that it's a holiday week and shipping may be "backed up" ... actually I'm not sure thanksgiving backs up shipping. All I'm asking for is my tracking #. I emailed your gmail account, pmed and tried to call the phone # you provided, multiple times. You were very responsive until you received payment. This transaction is making me nervous.
luthers4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #64
nui

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by luthers4 View Post
Still haven't received my tracking # from this seller. I understand that it's a holiday week and shipping may be "backed up" ... actually I'm not sure thanksgiving backs up shipping. All I'm asking for is my tracking #. I emailed your gmail account, pmed and tried to call the phone # you provided, multiple times. You were very responsive until you received payment. This transaction is making me nervous.
Same thing here. I sent payment on Nov 7 and i had to wait until the seller said he sent the item out on Nov 20. I've been waiting for my tracking number for four days and still haven't hear anything from him. This is getting weird. Has anyone receive the tracking #?
nui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #65
kakashi_sensi

My Ride: 01 e46 330i
Still haven't received any news yet regarding my tracking number. Please update us on what is going on.

LEVELONE // Euro.Techniks // OEM BMW Performance
kakashi_sensi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #66
J.J4ck0wsk1

My Ride: 04 IR M3 Coupe M/T
Quote:
Hey its a holiday week. All shipping is backed up. Everyone's enjoy in the holiday. Everyone should have received a tracking number via the same address that they used to pay via pay pal. Check your spam filters and junk mail. Ups and USPS were the shippers, and are set to auto notify the status of the shipment.

If you haven't received a tracking number please respond via email at phoenixbimmerworks@gmail.com . I'll look into it tommorow evening when I get back from my family's. If you still haven't received a tracking number by Saturday. I'll refund your money and you just pay me when the item gets to you, or just return to sender it.
Basically same story here that others have been talking about. I will want to take you up on that offer you mentioned (in bold) if I don't receive a package by the end of tomorrow. I understand you may be busy due to the holiday and other reasons OP, but I believe I should have gotten everything by now according to when you said your first shipment was sent out. Who knows though I haven't been home for almost a week now, so the package may be there. The people in the front office of my apt complex tend to be pretty good at sending those emails out shortly after a package arrives. I'll be emailing you with a brief description and link to my post in this thread also.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #67
$ilent ///M

My Ride: 03.5 M3 smg lsb
Havn't received a tracking # yet also or response to pm sent for a tracking #...
$ilent ///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #68
kakashi_sensi

Got a response through email saying that the item has been shipped but no information regarding tracking number. If you shipped it without tracking please let me know.

Would love to know whats going on PhoenixBMW.

Thanks.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #69
Brianthechemist

My Ride: E46 M3, E39 540i
Has anyone received parts from this guy? Sounds like we've been duped.
Brianthechemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #70
luthers4

My Ride: 02 330ci/ 04 M3
I just had a telephone conversation with the seller. Sounds like he is overwhelmed and trying to catch up. He promised to send my parts out tomorrow.
luthers4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #71
kakashi_sensi

Quote:
I just had a telephone conversation with the seller. Sounds like he is overwhelmed and trying to catch up. He promised to send my parts out tomorrow.
thanks for the update. I hope he sends out everyone's parts.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #72
M3J0N

My Ride: See Sig
Send a message via AIM to M3J0N
your pm box is full.. do you have a stock intake?
04 M3 Coupe 6sp Carbon Black/Black (Sold)
95 M3 Coupe 5sp Carbon Black/Black (Sold)
95 M3 Coupe 5sp Avus/Dove Grey 3.2L Swap (Current)
90 M3 Coupe 5sp Diamond Black/Black 3.0L Swap (Current)
96 M3 Coupe 5sp Estoril Blue/Black (Current)
01 325iT Wagon Auto Titanium Silver/Red Sport (Current)

M3J0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #73
PhoenixBW

My Ride: a couple
Quote:
Thank you.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me please do so via text, or e-mail. I cleared out the pm box, but it doesn't always notify me of a pm received.

As far as further sales, everything is on temporary non sale status until I get the rest of the current orders out.

Thanks everyone for their patience.
PhoenixBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #74
capio7

My Ride: 2004 M3
pmd you about a diff. Let me know. Shipped to 27006. Dibs!
capio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #75
oxfordgreenM3

My Ride: m3 e46
Can you shoot me an email of pics of all the smg pumps u got and do you have the current milage and year of each one and if they all work?
oxfordgreenM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #76
kakashi_sensi

Quote:
Thank you.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me please do so via text, or e-mail. I cleared out the pm box, but it doesn't always notify me of a pm received.

As far as further sales, everything is on temporary non sale status until I get the rest of the current orders out.

Thanks everyone for their patience.
Thank you for replying and updating us. Please PM me your telephone number. I just want an update on my package.

Thanks.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #77
kakashi_sensi

Anyone got their item yet?

Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #78
PhoenixBW

My Ride: a couple
Victorys of victorys Item's are out. Everyine should have there tracking number via the email used to pay with pay pal. If they have not recieved it by close of buisness day tommorow please notify or get in touvh with me via *E-mail*. Note not a PM but an e-mail, its the only way to insure that i actually get notified. Thank you.

Two people were refunded there money to pursue and buy there radios elsewhere (When you file a claim it pretty much locks you out of doing anything with pay pal until you transfer funds back into cover the claim amount, which is done only via money transfer from your bank account 3-5 buisness days. They don't allow instant transfers to your account nor instant refunds it must come from the pay pal account. So why does that matter in this case, well for the smaller items and the ones that don't require larger boxes and weight calculations I use the built in usps shipping option that pay pal offers, they give a bit of discount on shipping by using there service. Which you can't use if you have an open dispute. So that coupled with the holidays and my intital delayment in shipping is what has taken so long)

I appreciate everyone else's patience and understanding.

Last edited by PhoenixBW; 11-28-2012 at 10:26 PM.
PhoenixBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #79
the fly

My Ride: '95 m3, '03 m3
Incorrect. I've emailed you (yes *emailed* you) 3 times with no response in the past 3 days. You said the parts would go out on the 16th and I still don't have them or a tracking number. Strangely enough, you were very responsive until you got payment.

Folks, use caution with this seller...

Quote:
Victorys of victorys Item's are out. Everyine should have there tracking number via the email used to pay with pay pal. If they have not recieved it by close of buisness day tommorow please notify or get in touvh with me via *E-mail*. Note not a PM but an e-mail, its the only way to insure that i actually get notified. Thank you.

Two people were refunded there money to pursue and buy there radios elsewhere (When you file a claim it pretty much locks you out of doing anything with pay pal until you transfer funds back into cover the claim amount, which is done only via money transfer from your bank account 3-5 buisness days. They don't allow instant transfers to your account nor instant refunds it must come from the pay pal account. So why does that matter in this case, well for the smaller items and the ones that don't require larger boxes and weight calculations I use the built in usps shipping option that pay pal offers, they give a bit of discount on shipping by using there service. Which you can't use if you have an open dispute. So that coupled with the holidays and my intital delayment in shipping is what has taken so long)

the fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #80
nui

My Ride: E46
Quote:

You were very responsive until I sent my payment for a business cd on November 6. The shipment has been delayed due to multiple reasons from you. Finally you told me that the item was sent out on November 20 and then you have no response to me since that day.

I had to trace your posts until I found this topic and I was able to get your email address on November 22. I've been emailing you about my tracking number since and still get no response, so I had to file dispute on PayPal.

According to your last post, I assume that you did not ship out the business cd as you said you did. Was that a lie? Anyway, thanks for the refund.

I would like to give you all a heads up if you paid this seller by PayPal. You can open dispute within 45 days of payment.

I wish you all receive the parts you bought from this seller.

PhoenixBW, if you actually sent out the business cd to me. I'll give you money once I receive and test that everything works.
nui is offline   Reply With Quote