E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #81
capio7

My Ride: 2004 M3
ok i dont have time for this. I want a refund. Ive emailed. and havent heard ****. You said tracking numbers would be provided. I opened a claim through paypal. So refund now!
capio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #82
kakashi_sensi

My Ride: 01 e46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by nui View Post

You were very responsive until I sent my payment for a business cd on November 6. The shipment has been delayed due to multiple reasons from you. Finally you told me that the item was sent out on November 20 and then you have no response to me since that day.

I had to trace your posts until I found this topic and I was able to get your email address on November 22. I've been emailing you about my tracking number since and still get no response, so I had to file dispute on PayPal.

According to your last post, I assume that you did not ship out the business cd as you said you did. Was that a lie? Anyway, thanks for the refund.

I would like to give you all a heads up if you paid this seller by PayPal. You can open dispute within 45 days of payment.

I wish you all receive the parts you bought from this seller.

PhoenixBW, if you actually sent out the business cd to me. I'll give you money once I receive and test that everything works.
This is just wack. I can't believe everyone else has the same problem. I also was promised a tracking number multiple times via through email. I sent payment at the beginning of November and he told me countless times that it has been shipped. Thankfully, he refunded my money when I filed for a dispute. If he did send it out, I will pay him when I get the item.

Members be cautious.

LEVELONE // Euro.Techniks // OEM BMW Performance
kakashi_sensi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #83
PhoenixBW

My Ride: a couple
Quote:
Originally Posted by capio7 View Post
ok i dont have time for this. I want a refund. Ive emailed. and havent heard ****. You said tracking numbers would be provided. I opened a claim through paypal. So refund now!
You paid on the 27th, it take 3-5 days for money to leave my pay pal account and get ot my bank account. It just arrived here this morning, (which is pretty fast for paypal).

I just got all the others shipped out, I haven't even had a chance to get to yours yet.
PhoenixBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #84
capio7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBW View Post
You paid on the 27th, it take 3-5 days for money to leave my pay pal account and get ot my bank account. It just arrived here this morning, (which is pretty fast for paypal).

I just got all the others shipped out, I haven't even had a chance to get to yours yet.
Refund. I dont want the same **** and excuses you gave everyone else. Give me the return on paypal and itll be over.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #85
PhoenixBW

Quote:
Refund. I dont want the same **** and excuses you gave everyone else. Give me the return on paypal and itll be over.
"it'll be over", what are you threatening me?

You bought a 35k e46 m3 diff, your getting the damn diff. I'll even gift wrap it and put a bow on it for you.

Same **** and excuses? There hasn't even been a reasonable amount of time to even ship you the diff. Unless I'm supposed to just pull the shipping money out of thin air.

Last edited by PhoenixBW; 11-30-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #86
capio7

[QUOTE=PhoenixBW;14940485]"it'll be over", what are you threatening me?

You bought a 35k e46 m3 diff, your getting the damn diff. I'll even gift wrap it and put a bow on it for you.

Same **** and excuses? There hasn't even been a reasonable amount of time to even ship you the diff. Unless I'm supposed to just pull the shipping money out of thin air.[/QUOTE

refund. I have a dispute on paypal. Itll stay until you refund. I dont want your excuses like you gave everyone else. And i dont want your damn gift wrap and bow. Ill take my money back please.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #87
PhoenixBW

Quote:
refund. I have a dispute on paypal. Itll stay until you refund. I dont want your excuses like you gave everyone else. And i dont want your damn gift wrap and bow. Ill take my money back please.
You don't even have a valid basis for a refund unless its buyers remorse. And calling me names, whats up with that. I can understand some concern on your part, but this has gotten ridiculous.

And so everyone else can follow along,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBW
Quote:
Originally Posted by capio7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how much shipped to 27006? Mines going out! Thanks.
$600 shipped to 27006
no issues right? under 65k? could you do 550? Its my bday week
35k miles actually. Well 35,456, no issues works like a champ. I can do $575 since its your day. Mine was on Sunday.
Sounds good man! I appreciate it. mine is shot and im down till then. Whats the paypal and ill shoot over the cash!
Received.

Not a problem man. Pp is jimi@229online.com
Money sent! from capio7@gmail.com
Just curious. Do you have any cold air intakes?
i do
what kind do you have for the e46 m3?
And why are these guys freakin about stuff?

I have an afe intake for the m3. its the stage 2 one.

They are overeacting. I got overwhelmed with the holidays and my bday, and hadn't had a chance to to ship till two days ago.

Whats up with the pp dispute, Your money just finished transfering to my bank account today. It takes, 2-7 buisness days from it leaving my pp account to get to my bank account. I haven't even had a chance to even go to have the cash to pay for shipping.

Your diff is on the left.

Your messing up my paypal account, I would appreciate it if you would cancel it please.
no thanks. Ill take the refund. Asap or i will do some serious posting. Today
Serious posting on what? that you expected expedited shipping or something. Did I say anywhere I would send you the damn diff next day? No I didn't, I don't control how fast paypal goes.

You never emailed me, all I got was the pm I just responded to.

So what now that I didn't ship it out to you the next day you don't want it anymore?
You seriously cursing me now? Mother****er give me the return now!
Actually your cursing me, by calling me a mother****er. I just insulted the diff by calling it a damn diff. Which doesn't even refer to you, or allude to you or even reference cursing you in any way. Who's doing the name calling here?
Old 11-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #88
capio7

Well Ill be damn.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #89
capio7

TTTTTT Today
Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #90
the fly

My Ride: '95 m3, '03 m3
I think Capio7 has every reason to want a refund. It is not just him that has a problem with your "selling" practices (assuming it's not fraud since nothing has showed). Several people seem to have the same issue.

Per your offer earlier in the thread, I would also like a refund. I sent my payment on the 13th.

Last edited by the fly; 11-30-2012 at 06:19 PM.
the fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #91
PhoenixBW

First post updated, with reflection of whats sold and some new stuff added.

for those that have already bought, please post here once you recieve your item.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #92
PhoenixBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_sensi View Post
This is just wack. I can't believe everyone else has the same problem. I also was promised a tracking number multiple times via through email. I sent payment at the beginning of November and he told me countless times that it has been shipped. Thankfully, he refunded my money when I filed for a dispute. If he did send it out, I will pay him when I get the item.

Members be cautious.
Hey man things happen, issues come up. That's why pay pal is nice because it offers both buyer and seller protection. Yes Shipping was delayed multiple times and I've apologized for that, its not like I disappeared for weeks on a time, I responded within 2-3 days of any communication, some people don't spend 24/7 on the internet. And yes I refunded both you and Nui, and voided the shipment because after all the stupid fees from pay pal and my bank account It just wasn't worth the hassle. Plus the disputes caused other items to be delayed from shipping and its a domino effect.

Show me where in any of this I have not acted in a mature and decent way?

To everyone else who purchased thanks for bearing with me while I sorted it all out. Looking forward to seeing the parts installed on everybodys cars.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #93
PhoenixBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fly View Post
I think Capio7 has every reason to want a refund. It is not just him that has a problem with your "selling" practices (assuming it's not fraud since nothing has showed). Several people seem to have the same issue.

Per your offer earlier in the thread, I would also like a refund. I sent my payment on the 13th.
No his reason and refunding is unjustified, He has his tracking number well within the timeframe I specified when we closed the deal. (which was today actually).

Wheres the fraud? I had problems getting all the shipping setup and organized and packaging for everything, coupled with the holidays and my birthday. Things didn't go out when I thought they would and i've apologized for that.

You have your tracking number now, Thats the nice thing about pay pal it has the 45 day buyer and seller protection.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #94
capio7

Ok. I'm not one to apologize but here we go. I jumped the gun off other posts I read and prejudged seller.

Thanks for the tracking number. No hard feelings Phoenix.

And I better have a damn bow on it
Old 12-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #95
PhoenixBW

Quote:
Ok. I'm not one to apologize but here we go. I jumped the gun off other posts I read and prejudged seller.

Thanks for the tracking number. No hard feelings Phoenix.

And I better have a damn bow on it
It's pink i was feeling a little spiteful. Eh **** happens, thats life no hard feelings.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #96
psan03

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Wondering if you could send me better pics of the trunks and brushed steel trim in email. I'd also like to know how much for an entire HK setup. Psan1@ymail.com
Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Bimmer App

-03 Silver Grey 325i-
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifreak View Post
wire a car bomb to your ignition, when he goes to steal it you'll know :shhh:
psan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #97
zan

My Ride: 06 m3 sold/ 03.5 m3
Hi I need a drivers side mirror in a good condition !!! Do you still have one ? If yes pm the price shipped to 11360 plus sent me some pictures of it! Do you have the light bar from the license plate ? Mine is rusty so I need it !!!

Current ride: 2003.5 M3 COUPE 6 SPEED SILVER GRAY DD
zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #98
Brianthechemist

My Ride: E46 M3, E39 540i
follow-up email sent
Brianthechemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #99
Press22

My Ride: 01 325ci
Shadowline window trim?
Press22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #100
luthers4

My Ride: 02 330ci/ 04 M3
Has anyone recieved their parts or an actual tracking # demonstrating that their package is in route? My tracking # shows that a label was purchased on 12/1 but the package has not arrived at the facility for shipment.
PhoenixBW on 11/28 you claimed "victory of victories" for your accomplishment of getting all the packages out, and it turns out you purchased my label 3 days later. I talked to you on the phone and actually posted a sympathetic comment after our conversation. What is going on?
luthers4 is offline   Reply With Quote