E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #141
Phantoms69

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumann View Post
how much for the windshield wiper motor? thanks

You might want to look at the other post on this thread before you decide to do business with this guy. Just a heads up.

My 330Ci - A work in progress.....
M3 Front Bumper - M-Tech II Rear Bumper - Sprint Booster - K&N Cold Air Intake - BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace - Dynavin Android Radio
19" Staggered iForged Daytonas - Quad Tip Muffler Delete - Smoked Corners and Rear Lights with LED - 6000k Angel Eyes -
Phantoms69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #142
rama1200

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert 6MT
Looking for
rain sensor,
right fog light,
left door lock actuator.
Valve cover stud
Right Front strut tower bracket support

S&h 39272
Thanks
rama1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #143
bmwohio

My Ride: E36 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoms69 View Post
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MEMBER!! READ BELOW AS TO WHY

Well I have given "Nick", that's what he said his name is, every opportunity to come through with the deal that I entered with him and he failed. I purchased the carbon fiber Vorsteiner GTR hood that he listed for sale for the cost of $850.00/shipped on the 5th of December 2012. I also purchased a pair of Head Light Inserts from him for the cost of $40.00/shipped on the 10th of December 2012. To this date, 15 January 2013, he has not shipped either of the items and I have had to finally file a Dispute with PayPal for a refund.

I had been told all the same excuses that each of you were told as to why the items were not shipped. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to come through. He did provide me with a UPS tracking number that UPS shows was generated on 5 January 2013, but the status still shows up as "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." He text me that he dropped the items off at a UPS store on Saturday, 12 January 2013, and UPS doesn't pick things up on the weekend. I waited two more days for the status to change and it hasn't.

I started a dispute with PayPal today which is a shame because I rather have the hood than the refund of payment. I have also researched and found that I can file with the Clerk of Court in New Carlisle, OH for what can be construed as "Internet Fraud" on Nicks business dealings. It is obvious that he intended to deceive persons, myself included, when doing business with them. While some of you have received your items most have not and all they did get was excuses that proved to be untruths. When providing someone with an "Untruth" that is the "Intent to Deceive". Now when doing it over the internet additional laws come into play which were written to protect persons when conducting business through the internet.

While I'm sure I will get a refund from PayPal, the aspect of holding a person accountable for their actions is also something that needs to be addressed. Filing with the courts can do just that. While jail time or even monetary compensation above the cost of filing court documents, plane tickets to appear in court and any other incidentals accrued for this might not be awarded, I'm sure armed with the documentation from this thread as well as the correspondence he and I have had, a Judge will see that he intended to deceive others therefor punishment will be handed down. It may be in the forum of community service or something of that nature but at least justice will be served and he might think again before attempting to deceive others.

I find it surprising that no member lives close to this person and would of had information for others here on weather to do or Not Do business with him:

James Cunningham
501 Glenapple Drive
New Carlisle, OH 45344
United States

Phone: 937-397-5304

jimi@229online.com

I entered into this deal in good faith even though others had posted that there were issues with his business ethics. I ended up yet another victim. I hope this has informed anyone who is thinking on doing business with this member.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

I am a moderator on another BMW forum (local to Ohio where the OP lives) and we have had MULTIPLE problems with the OP. He jumps around alot and therefore changes his screen name once his 'shady' one is found out.

E46 Mods, keep a CLOSE eye on this guy

He has been PERMANENTLY banned from our forum twice, and he have blocked many other attempts for him to try and access the forum and take advantage of other people.

DO NOT TRUST THIS BUYER! HE WILL SCAM YOU!!

He will swear on his mother that everything is legit, and tell you not to listen to anything else, but HE IS LYING.

I am posting this here because I have seen too many of my personal friends and complete strangers get screwed by the OP

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER....YOU HAVE SEEN HIS SHADINESS IN THIS THREAD, AND I AM TELLING YOU FROM NEARLY FIRST HAND EXPERIEINCES.....STAY AWAY!!

Last edited by bmwohio; 05-02-2013 at 10:26 AM.
bmwohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #144
apeters912

My Ride: 2003.5 M3
Front Kevlar bumper carrier and mounting gear.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #145
KingAziz

My Ride: 2004 M3 AW/LSB
Pm'd
KingAziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #146
Domrep73

My Ride: 2004 325 CI
Couple e46 m3 Part Outs, Good deals on all the parts.

How much for front and rear speakers

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Domrep73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #147
detcapc19

My Ride: 02 Silver M3 6 Speed
F'd me over as well and believe or not in person because he dealt with my friend who didn't know what some of the parts looked like.
detcapc19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #148
artmanrida48

My Ride: M3
is the lsb bumper still available ?
artmanrida48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:28 PM   #149
artmanrida48

My Ride: M3
do you still have the lsb front bumper ?
Old 07-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #150
schung10

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323ci
Do you still have the mirrors

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
schung10 is offline   Reply With Quote