E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Alex@FSR
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: E46
We humbly introduce ourselves

We are FSR Motorsport Creations. We are located in Southern California about 45 minutes east of Los Angeles and we specialize in high performance builds for a variety of clients.
We love big turbos

IMG_1860 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

and big tires

Big Tire by fsrmotorsportcreations on Flickr

We enjoy road racing, drag racing, and roll-on racing. We have worked with podium winning teams in Formula D and Redline Time Attack.

Our rule has always been build it right, build it once. We are a R&D dyno facility for many manufacturers including AEM. We also work closely with other manufacturers including Turbosmart, Precision Turbo and COMP turbo to make sure their products are up to industry leading standards. We are certified installer/tuners for Cobb, ProEFI and AEM, Haltech, Autronic, Electromotive, HP Tuners, Link, among others, to provide tuning solutions for our clients with projects ranging from mild to wild and everything between. In fact, we are the only authorized Cobb Protuner in southern California besides Cobb Tuning.

Lastly, we are one of 5 worldwide beta testers and certified installer/tuners or AEM's fantastic Infinity EMS. These are currently available for sale for the Supra platform and we are working to get them available for the BMW platform. We've installed and tuned more of these units that anyone and with great success. We recently won a National Supra Dyno Contest with an Infinity powered car. Our goal is to be a trusted builder and tuner of BMWs in southern California.

We have created an online web store that features our custom turbo kits for the Toyota Supra and E46 BMW M3 (Coming Soon!!) in addition to tuning options for most platforms. We are able to get excellent pricing on most products including KW Suspension and we are happy to pass those savings to our clients. Please look here to start shopping.

We just love what we do and we're passionate about it. We've been in business for about ten years now, but quietly. We aren't trying to be a monster shop but we're looking for the right customers who want quality, creative work with a massive element of speed be it the road course or straightaway! We're well equipped to do it with a plethora of engine building, tuning, and fabrication experience.

Thank you for the opportunity to join your forum and allow me to share some pictures of our projects and facility:

E46 M3 joined by a 850whp Supra

IMG_4330 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

E46 M3

IMG_4654 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

///M Testbed

IMG_5192 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

500+whp 335i: We are Cobb PROtuners, the only BMW Cobb Protuners outside of Cobb Themselves!

IMG_5082a by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Beginning the build of a 1000whp S54 ///MCoupe

IMG_5054a by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

X6M in for upgrades

Picture 172 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Porsche 996 GT3

IMG_3747 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Another E46 M3 in for time on the dyno

IMG_3986 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Half of our workshop on any given day

We take advantage of our great weather on a daily basis!

IMG_4116 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

The other half of our humble shop equipped with a full contigent of fabrication equipment and a Dynojet 424x LC^2 dual eddy current dyno.

IMG_5256 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Some of our fabrication

Dequina2 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

4" 335i Exhaust by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

If you build it, we can tune it

1974 240Z powered by RB26 and controlled with AEM Series 2 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

We understand tuning for reliability and longevity in addition to making power because we tune many race vehicles for King of the Hammers, Jeepspeed, and other desert racing classes. One hit wonders need not apply.

IMG_1820 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Apollo Performance 750whp STi, E85 through a cat! We hold several street tire AWD records with this car.

IMG_1614 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

apollo WRX by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

We beat on our cars so that you know our products, tuning and installations can stand whatever you throw at them

m3e36 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

May-05-2012-SpeedVentures 5-Blue 1215pm CP4_0276 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

victor by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

May-05-2012-SpeedVentures 5-Blue 225pm CP4_3567 by fsrmotorsportcreations, on Flickr

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date on our deals, specials and projects._a_

Last edited by Alex@FSR; 11-12-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Alex@FSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
wow, WELCOME FSR Motorsports!
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Stand up dudes right there.. I spent all day today with Ian and Erik of FSR. They know they're stuff and are just a blast to work with. We picked up almost 2 seconds on my 60-130 just by road tuning my M3 today. Pulling boost here, adding it there.. logging... I hope to work more with them in the future!

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
02black330ci

My Ride: spaceship
Welcome to the forums FRS. Can't wait to see more on your E46 M3 test bed.

02black330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #5
Doulos

My Ride: 2001 M Coupe
Hey Alex. Thanks for the Pictures of my MCoupe! =)

PS. No E in humbly Sorry to be that guy!

Last edited by Doulos; 11-12-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Doulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #6
Commanderwiggin

My Ride: 900rwhp Turbo M3
Mad props to Erik and Ian, they jumped at the opportunity to help dial in Marcus' setup and were great guys to boot. I look forward to seeing what comes of that sexy imola red turbo beast
Old 11-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #7
Grendelsbane

My Ride: M3
Looking forward to seeing some details on this turbo package.
2004 Silver M3 / SMG / Koni Yellow shocks and struts / Vogtlands lowering springs / Eibach front and rear sway bars / Proflex bushings / Predator Orion V2 Multi-Color LED Angel Eyes / Laser Interceptors / Clear Bumper Reflectors / Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator / AKG Motor mounts / Rogue Engineering Transmission Mount / AKG differential bushings / Euro mirrors / B&B Exhaust / CSL SMG tune /DME CSL tune

Grendelsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #8
E85head

My Ride: E46 M3
Welcome
This is exciting news for us sitting on the fence! Waiting for a proper traction control system, and flexfuel!
"Soon" is a term used a lot in this community. Lol. Hope its soon, like a few months.

Looking forward to read more!
E85head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:23 AM   #9
MaverickM3

My Ride: gets badge
Welcome FSR.

Great work so far on your E46 M3 build.

That 240z rb26 is Is there a build thread for that car?
Old 11-12-2012, 05:34 AM   #10
M5chas

My Ride: e90 m3 + cornfed gtr
Welcome. Good stuff there.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #11
MotivatedPY

My Ride: 04 M3
Very excited for this!
MotivatedPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #12
dallasberry

My Ride: ///M3
Welcome FSR

815whp @ 625wtq 27psi E98

dallasberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #13
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
cool and how much is dyno time?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
Alex@FSR
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: E46
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

We have flex fuel and proper traction control! You can ask Marcus about that. It held it with no traction 5-8mph from 50mph all the way to 155mph; the exact speed differential window we set...down the entire track.
Alex@FSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
bitsnbytes

My Ride: 2003.5 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@FSR View Post
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

We have flex fuel and proper traction control! You can ask Marcus about that. It held it with no traction 5-8mph from 50mph all the way to 155mph; the exact speed differential window we set...down the entire track.
Welcome FSR! That speaks volumes on your tuning capabilities. If only you guys were in the Bay Area... I would love to have a local shop I could go to if I run into any issues. A drive down to LA isn't too too far :-)

Definitely interested in hearing about E85- I'm sure everyone is in the same boat...
Old 11-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #16
leletyM3

My Ride: 05 M3
Welcome guys!!! Great guys for sure and thanks for helping Marcus, I had a great time with everyone!!!

HPF Stg2 Turbo 640rwhp, Eisenmann Race 83mmx4, Volk TE37 TA, Toyo T1R, Brembo BBK 380mm 6pots & 345, 6k HID, 6K HID Fogs, Depo Smoked Corners, Strassentech Front Lip, V-CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser

leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
wow a highly review tuner shop close to home!

"We've come a long long way together. Through the hard times and the good.
I have to celebrate you baby,.. I have to priase you like I should.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #18
Dreikraft

My Ride: slow m3
it was nice meeting ian and erik. great guys and fun to hang out with. best of luck FSR with your upcoming s54 developments!
Dreikraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #19
Sound Performance
Past Site Sponsor

Location: Well, Dick, here's the deal: I'm the best there is, plain and simple. I mean, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. You know, nobody can hang with my stuff.
My Ride: Is very FAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by E85head View Post
Welcome
This is exciting news for us sitting on the fence! Waiting for a proper traction control system, and flexfuel!
"Soon" is a term used a lot in this community. Lol. Hope its soon, like a few months.

Looking forward to read more!

You already have a system that does proper traction control and the best flex fuel possible in ProEFI and FSR is a great tuner of them!
Sound Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #20
E85head

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Performance View Post
You already have a system that does proper traction control and the best flex fuel possible in ProEFI and FSR is a great tuner of them!

Has this system become true plug and play now? So that an average+ wrench turner can hook it up?
E85head is offline   Reply With Quote