E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
She is into rimming

If your girl has a rimming fetish. She likes your butt, and when she is giving head she rims you.

How would you feel about that? Is that normal? It's the first girl I meet who is like that. Should I be concerned about feeling a dildo up my ass next? I would not like that.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
you and me might be dating the same girl... however I took her a-card a couple weeks ago, so i beat you
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,142
My Ride: E30 with an S52
If you don't like it, half-ass (no pun) wipe one time. It'll put an end to it (and probably everything else, too).

I personally don't think I'd enjoy having my butthole licked. I don't want it touched at all. I don't think she'd enjoy it, either. I have a hairy ass. I've heard of guys who are all about anal play with their woman. Have her hit that prostate while blowing you and...
__________________

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
I don't think doctors will date you. They're out of your league.

But do you enjoy a girl's tongue up your ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
you and me might be dating the same girl... however I took her a-card a couple weeks ago, so i beat you
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Looks like you have a hairy flat butt. You don't seem confident about your butt.

It's just when she wants to kiss me after licking my butthole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
If you don't like it, half-ass (no pun) wipe one time. It'll put an end to it (and probably everything else, too).

I personally don't think I'd enjoy having my butthole licked. I don't want it touched at all. I don't think she'd enjoy it, either. I have a hairy ass. I've heard of guys who are all about anal play with their woman. Have her hit that prostate while blowing you and...
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
TekNoire7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 827
My Ride: 328i
I know the Satanic materials that has been excreted from there personally I would never wish another woman to lick it. Id feel horrible.
__________________
TekNoire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,142
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Looks like you have a hairy flat butt. You don't seem confident about your butt.

It's just when she wants to kiss me after licking my butthole.
Flat? Nah. Hairy? Fuck yes. A girl can grab my ass all she wants, but she's not touching the actual butthole. I'm always paranoid I'm going to have that damn pilonidal cyst come back, too. I don't want to live through that again, so I've actually considered laser hair removal on my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNoire7 View Post
I know the Satanic materials that has been excreted from there personally I would never wish another woman to lick it. Id feel horrible.
Sig worthy.
__________________

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
BeRzErKaS
Registered User
 
BeRzErKaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 324
My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
This... would make me uncomfortable.
__________________

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
Penguin Koolaid
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chitown
Posts: 6,701
My Ride: Inline Six
Never had the luxury of knowing. Not sure how I would react. Kissing afterwards might be a problem though.
Penguin Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
pics or I call your bluff.

I wanna laser remove pub hair, but don't want laser near my family jewels. Girls dig cleanly shaved balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Flat? Nah. Hairy? Fuck yes. A girl can grab my ass all she wants, but she's not touching the actual butthole. I'm always paranoid I'm going to have that damn pilonidal cyst come back, too. I don't want to live through that again, so I've actually considered laser hair removal on my ass.



Sig worthy.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
TekNoire7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 827
My Ride: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Flat? Nah. Hairy? Fuck yes. A girl can grab my ass all she wants, but she's not touching the actual butthole. I'm always paranoid I'm going to have that damn pilonidal cyst come back, too. I don't want to live through that again, so I've actually considered laser hair removal on my ass.



Sig worthy.
Lmao tis the truth
__________________
TekNoire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,142
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
pics or I call your bluff.

I wanna laser remove pub hair, but don't want laser near my family jewels. Girls dig cleanly shaved balls.
You want pics of my hairy ass? My ass isn't what it used to be. I cut back on working out significantly, so I lost a lot of shape. It's still not flat, though.

I've heard Nair for Men works. I wouldn't rub it in vigorously or anything...
__________________

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!

Last edited by SPDSKTR; 11-30-2011 at 01:40 PM.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #13
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
I don't think doctors will date you. They're out of your league.

But do you enjoy a girl's tongue up your ass?
i've had it done a couple times... i am not necessarily a fan, but if a girl wants to give, i'm here to receive lol

and its not up it... its more of a taint lick with a little balloon knot contact here and there.... mix that with a handy and i'm a happy camper all day long

lol... out of my league... with books, other than that.. NOPE
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Why not. If a girl wants to rim you, you should be proud of your ass

I tried Magic hair powder, it works but it irritates my skin a little. I need something permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
You want pics of my hairy ass? My ass isn't what it used to be. I cut back on working out significantly, so I lost a lot of shape. It's still not flat, though.

I've heard Nair for Men works. I wouldn't rub it in vigorously or anything...
Well it starts with a taint lick, when girl gets excited she puts her tongue inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
i've had it done a couple times... i am not necessarily a fan, but if a girl wants to give, i'm here to receive lol

and its not up it... its more of a taint lick with a little balloon knot contact here and there.... mix that with a handy and i'm a happy camper all day long

lol... out of my league... with books, other than that.. NOPE

You're missing a lot man. Try with a girl, if she refuses a gay guy would love to do that for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
This... would make me uncomfortable.
Better try so you know. Ya kissing afterwards is a problem, if you say no to her, she'll be like WTF I just licked your butthole and now you won't kiss me. So no more rimming. If you say yes you get to kiss your own butthole. What a predicament?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
Never had the luxury of knowing. Not sure how I would react. Kissing afterwards might be a problem though.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #15
Locutus09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 869
My Ride: Something Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Ya kissing afterwards is a problem, if you say no to her, she'll be like WTF I just licked your butthole and now you won't kiss me. So no more rimming. If you say yes you get to kiss your own butthole. What a predicament?
That's how I want to live my life everyday
__________________
Locutus09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
HellFish
Registered User
 
HellFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 468
My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to HellFish
I have had one girl ask me if she could do it once but I said no.
__________________
HellFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #17
Mr.Jack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 56
My Ride: M3
The reason I keep my ass hairy.. Don't touch my butthole.
Mr.Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #18
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 333
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Why not guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFish View Post
I have had one girl ask me if she could do it once but I said no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jack View Post
The reason I keep my ass hairy.. Don't touch my butthole.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #19
Mr.Jack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 56
My Ride: M3
I'm a very ticklish person and even the thought of it makes me squirm.. Plus, I'm just not into that kinda thing.
Mr.Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #20
BMWDon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: MD
Posts: 2,984
My Ride: Needs a cage
she gonna bring a finger or tongue back with some doodoo on it
__________________
BMWDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use