||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|12-12-2012, 06:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fullerton, CA
My Ride: Lots of Cars!
Job Posting - Forum Sales Representative
Forum Sales Professional
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. is looking for a qualified candidate to represent the Company in our Automotive Forums Campaign. The chosen candidate would represent Extreme Dimensions, Inc. on 40+ forums across our industry. He / She would be responsible for answering questions, setting up promotions and marketing strategies, creating new product interest threads, and posting Group Buys and Specials. If you have a vast knowledge of cars and the body kit industry, you can apply that knowledge and your passion for the scene into this money making opportunity. You MUST know cars!
- Represent the company on internet automotive forums by generating product interests and general correspondence with forum members.
- Manage forum group buys.
- Manage forum weekly specials.
- Accurate, daily order entry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Close sales by building rapport with online forum members; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing orders.
- Expand sales by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions.
- Be able to manage all of these duties across 40+forums at one time.
- Be a problem solver, look for unsatisfied customers and help ease their troubles
- Gain a sense for new products that shape our industry (Product & Marketing Trends)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/customer service (will consider goal oriented and focused individuals who have a history of success in other fields)
- Minimum 1 year being an active internet automotive forum member
- Knowledge of the aftermarket automotive industry, especially aerodynamics
- Experience in data entry
- Team player
- Professional writing and phone etiquette
- Strong work ethics
- Motivation for Sales with prospecting skills
- Excellent communication/people skills (both written and verbal)
- Responsible and highly self-motivated
- Typing minimum 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Compensation and Benefits
- $12-$13/hour + Commission (DOE)
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly and Professional Working Environment
- Fast Paced and Fast Growing Company
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CALL. OUR HIRING MANAGER IS OFFSITE.
EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
**Group Buys Welcome**
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|12-13-2012, 02:58 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Irvine/Fremont/San Diego, CA
My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
this looks like a really good job for the right person! i would totally be all over it if i was just coming out of college
Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in LA? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E93 M3
Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E46 M3 (SOLD) BMW E92 335I (SOLD) Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD) BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED) BMW E92 328i (SOLD) BMW E64 650I (SOLD)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|