E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #21
m3freak86

My Ride: 04 CB/Cin e46 M3
bump it up
Old 11-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Nooooooooooo...
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #23
m3freak86

PM's replied
Old 12-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #24
m3freak86

Bump it up
Old 12-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #25
m3freak86

Getting a lot of serious interest, but nothing set in stone yet. Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
m3freak86

bump it up
Old 12-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #27
Gqbriel

My Ride: E46 320d
Hey first - wonderful M3 dude...really
Only few things i am sorry but - how can you change the old interior with black just cant understand that...
One thing for the pics and sale - the interior's pics are not yours i guess i see manual shift and u have an SMG,another thing no pics of the SMG console wrapped in carbon etc....
I am 1000% sure it is in perfect condition - i hope no hard feelings for my remark .
Gqbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #28
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gqbriel View Post
Hey first - wonderful M3 dude...really
Only few things i am sorry but - how can you change the old interior with black just cant understand that...
One thing for the pics and sale - the interior's pics are not yours i guess i see manual shift and u have an SMG,another thing no pics of the SMG console wrapped in carbon etc....
I am 1000% sure it is in perfect condition - i hope no hard feelings for my remark .
Ok, first off, do some research and take a look at my journal on m3forum.

1. Interior was changed since I sold the cinnnamon off when I put race seats in the car. I was on the way to building it to be a track car, so I sold the cinnamon, traded for black. Reason why the interior is black. No hidden stories here. Everything is stated in the first post and all over my journal on m3forum.

2. The pictures are 10000% my pictures. Took them from my iphone on my lunch break from work at my own home about 3 weeks or so ago. Not sure why you would think they are not mine? You can clearly see the carbon wrapped trim in picture 6. The SMG dome is wrapped in black dinoc vinyl and the trim/plate/window switch area is wrapped in CF.

3. Everything is listed (description, pictures, etc.) are 1 million percent accurate and true. Not sure where you can come off posting false remarks in regards to my own personal car. I do take offense to this as you have no idea what you are talking about and have absolutely no factual information to back up your sayings. I suggest doing a bit of research before trying to come into my thread and posting false statements.

If you have an issue, please PM me.

Last edited by m3freak86; 12-06-2012 at 08:16 AM.
m3freak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #29
m3freak86

Car is still for sale
Old 12-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #30
m3freak86

Waiting on details this week for the final sale as I do have a buyer, but I am going to bump this up just incase anything should fall through.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:10 AM   #31
Gqbriel

My Ride: E46 320d
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3freak86 View Post
Ok, first off, do some research and take a look at my journal on m3forum.

1. Interior was changed since I sold the cinnnamon off when I put race seats in the car. I was on the way to building it to be a track car, so I sold the cinnamon, traded for black. Reason why the interior is black. No hidden stories here. Everything is stated in the first post and all over my journal on m3forum.

2. The pictures are 10000% my pictures. Took them from my iphone on my lunch break from work at my own home about 3 weeks or so ago. Not sure why you would think they are not mine? You can clearly see the carbon wrapped trim in picture 6. The SMG dome is wrapped in black dinoc vinyl and the trim/plate/window switch area is wrapped in CF.

3. Everything is listed (description, pictures, etc.) are 1 million percent accurate and true. Not sure where you can come off posting false remarks in regards to my own personal car. I do take offense to this as you have no idea what you are talking about and have absolutely no factual information to back up your sayings. I suggest doing a bit of research before trying to come into my thread and posting false statements.

If you have an issue, please PM me.
Hey I ment nothing bad....i had not intention to say something that might make u feel bad - sorry.
No more comments here - good luck with the sale,great car for great price

p.s: now the newc pics u uploaded are much greater than the ones - where the interior was on a MANUAL SHIFT car...and please dont offend me of not being able to make difference between SMG and manual
Gqbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #32
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gqbriel View Post
Hey I ment nothing bad....i had not intention to say something that might make u feel bad - sorry.
No more comments here - good luck with the sale,great car for great price

p.s: now the newc pics u uploaded are much greater than the ones - where the interior was on a MANUAL SHIFT car...and please dont offend me of not being able to make difference between SMG and manual
These have been the ONLY interior pics I have posted since the first day I listed it for sale. I never changed the interior pictures, so a little confused where you are getting at when you say the new ones I uploaded. Never the less, it is indeed my car and my pictures and the car is pending sale.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #33
oxfordgreenM3

My Ride: m3 e46
is the car sold yeTT??
oxfordgreenM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #34
m3freak86

Car is back up for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordgreenM3 View Post
is the car sold yeTT??
No it has not
Old 12-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #35
oxfordgreenM3

Ok can we make a deal on that exhaust i really need it for my car and dont want to spend the money for a new one? pm plz so we can make a deal
Old 12-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #36
oxfordgreenM3

im willing to come pick it up if your not too deep in nj so you dont have to worry about shipping
Old 12-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #37
m3freak86

Quote:
Ok can we make a deal on that exhaust i really need it for my car and dont want to spend the money for a new one? pm plz so we can make a deal
Quote:
im willing to come pick it up if your not too deep in nj so you dont have to worry about shipping
Not wanting to ship anyway so you would have to come pick up and give me your OEM muffler. Although, the OEM muffler has to be in 100% perfect shape.

I have others in line that are interested in the car still. If the other interest falls through, I'll consider selling the ss race to you. To be honest, I just don't feel like doing anymore work on the car. I've taken/changed exhausts and muffers on this car so much that I just don't feel like taking the race off and having to put the OEM back on haha.

Last edited by m3freak86; 12-17-2012 at 09:15 PM.
m3freak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #38
m3freak86

Updated price in OP. Looking for to sell it asap.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:52 AM   #39
m3freak86

Bump it up
Old 12-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #40
m3freak86

PM's replied