E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #121
Locutus09

My Ride: Something Slow
Sister got her home broken into today in the daylight.

Assholes stole everything and cleaned them out. Also took the multiple guns her Fiancé had.

If you actually think you're not a target you are STUPID.

They live in a nice town and neighborhood. If you dumbasses want to look up the household income you're more than welcomed to.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Bimmer App

Last edited by Locutus09; 11-19-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Locutus09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #122
aahmed2016

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus09 View Post
Sister got her home broken into today in the daylight.

Assholes stole everything and cleaned them out. Also took the multiple guns her Fiancée had.

If you actually think you're not a target you are STUPID.

They live in a nice town and neighborhood. If you dumbasses want to look up the household income you're more than welcomed to.

**** man, they alright? Was anyone home? What city? I remember one of my schools were broken into during daylight as well. one of the teachers came back afterwards because she forgot her phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Spends $2000 on car DVD + stereo -> Running 25000 mile oil changes and 87 gas with blown shocks
aahmed2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #123
aahmed2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea6speed View Post
You posted a story from that exact part of Akron.

Oh geez, I don't know Ohio. So sue me. You know Ohio apparently. Post up some proof that these crimes happen proportionately in good neighborhoods. Go outside Ohio if you need to.
Well, last friday, the friday before the incident at my house, as the CSI officer told me, there were FIVE robberies in ONE night. To Indian and Indian Locale families [ India Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. ] Why? They learned that we have the most jewelry, and cash money within our houses. The neighborhood that it happened in? The Eagles Landing Country Club. Private neighborhood, security cars rolling around any time day or night, you can't get in without knowing someone, or having a resident with you. Average house pricing there? 1.000.000 USD. Google it.

Quote:
Spends $2000 on car DVD + stereo -> Running 25000 mile oil changes and 87 gas with blown shocks
Old 11-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #124
Locutus09

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
**** man, they alright? Was anyone home? What city? I remember one of my schools were broken into during daylight as well. one of the teachers came back afterwards because she forgot her phone.
My sister can't stand to stay in her house right now, she doesn't want to look around and see everything that is missing.

No one was home, they were both at work. Maid came by to clean and called letting them now the front door was busted down.

Police took fingerprints and brought a K9, I think they have some paths to follow and investigate.

It was in Gahanna

Last edited by Locutus09; 11-19-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #125
aahmed2016

Quote:
You must live in an area with really good roads and horrible crime if these are even remotely comparable in frequency of need.
Last time Anyone in my family used a spare tire? About 2 years ago. Last time One of us had to pick up a gun because of danger [ in any way, shape, or form] ? About a few months/ back. Someone was following my dad home from one of our stores.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #126
aahmed2016

Quote:
My sister can't stand to stay in her house right now, she doesn't want to look around and see everything that is missing.

No one was home, they were both at work. Maid came by to clean and called letting them now the front door was busted down.

Police took fingerprints and brought a K9, I think they have some paths to follow and investigate.

It was in Gahanna
Hey man, better some clue than nothing, the guys who hit us, had gloves and left in the rain. I recovered a flashlight, and while watering some plants yesterday, I noticed one of my luggages in the woods near my house. I brought the luggage and flash back, Going to call the police again, maybe ther might be prints on the battery.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #127
sea6speed

My Ride: 2011 135i 6MT
K... If you're flashing your jewelry and cash around, you make yourself a target. Most people don't keep their stash where it is so easily jacked, that is what banks are for.

Something is seriously wrong in your area if people living where you say are getting hit that easily and often. I don't know these people, but when you hear of this stuff happening its usually among criminals, or people keeping untraceable assets to avoid taxes, etc.

Half my neighborhood is $1m homes. No gates, no private security, just regular people living their lives. We also don't have robberies like you do.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #128
Locutus09

Quote:
K... If you're flashing your jewelry and cash around, you make yourself a target. Most people don't keep their stash where it is so easily jacked, that is what banks are for.

Something is seriously wrong in your area if people living where you say are getting hit that easily and often. I don't know these people, but when you hear of this stuff happening its usually among criminals, or people keeping untraceable assets to avoid taxes, etc.
Huh, are you stupid?

They live on the border or a rich city and urban area. Their house is hidden. How do you think they were flashing stuff around?

Jesus dude, you're ****en stupid.

Last edited by Locutus09; 11-21-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #129
sea6speed

Quote:
Huh, are you stupid?

They live on the border or a rich city and urban area. Their house is hidden. How do you think they were flashing stuff around?

Jesus dude, you're ****en stupid.
Prove me wrong. Not every edge rich area has these problems.

Guarantee my neighborhood is more urban proximity wise.

Last edited by sea6speed; 11-22-2012 at 12:08 AM.
sea6speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:37 AM   #130
Locutus09

Quote:
Prove me wrong. Not every edge rich area has these problems.

Guarantee my neighborhood is more urban proximity wise.
Congrats. You live in a wealthy neighborhood with a $9k car. You scored big.

Old 11-22-2012, 01:48 AM   #131
sea6speed

Quote:
Congrats. You live in a wealthy neighborhood with a $9k car. You scored big.

Cars are appliances. Plenty of people in older neighborhoods are running 1980's or older dishwashers and furnaces. I think our furnace is from the late 70's.

Old appliances don't make the neighborhood unsafe!