||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|11-13-2012, 02:09 PM||#1|
FT: My MK4 R32 for your E46 (or similar)
I have a MK4 R32 that I want to trade (or sell). Looking for a clean E46. Preferably sedan (will consider coupe). Preferably ZHP. Will consider M3's. Preferably manual, will consider automatic if the car is immaculate. Stock or semi modded. Not looking for a stage 3 race car. Need a nice, clean, well taken care of car just like my own. Just in case will also consider a car in the same category (BMW, Merc, Audi, luxury sedan) Thanks for looking.
Heres a link to my car.
Last edited by cano; 12-24-2012 at 09:15 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|12-24-2012, 12:07 PM||#8|
Looks like the original post with all the info got deleted for some reason. Ill repost.
Looking for pretty much anything luxury sedan (will consider coupe). Preferably and E46 zhp or similar. Want to switch it up a bit and get out of the performance car and go into something a little more... city friendly. Let me see what you have.
Mk4 R32 with 100,500 miles. I dont know much about the previous owner since i got it from a dealer but what i was told is the car was originally from texas, where most of the miles come from, then moved to Boston, and I got it in Jersey. Bought the car with 87k miles 3 years ago and as you can guess, I drive it barely ever. It just sits in my garage and i take it out probably two or three times a month if im lucky. There is nothing wrong with the car at all, I just simply cant justify paying full coverage every month on a car that i never use... no matter how much I love it.
I bought the car stock except for smoked tail and front lights. Ever since then ive done a lot of work on the car replacing all the wear and tear parts that came with any car with 86k miles. The car has:
- Heated racing seats
- Rain sensing wipers
- All leather
- 3.2 VR6 with 6 speed manual
- Brand new OEM clutch
- All filters and sensors have been replaced with new ones. Fuel, Haldex, ABS, Coolant sensor, etc.
- New thermostat
- New Plugs and coils
- New Battery
- New Good year f1 tires (replaced at 95k)
- Practically all of the suspension got a new refresh. Bushings, Drivers control arm, rack and pinion, boots, cv joints.
- Front Brake pads were replaced.
- Sunroof recall was done.
As for "Mods" the car has:
- C2 Race software
- Avic Z1 Navigation with upgraded 80 gig hard drive
- KW V1 coils, adjustable front and rears.
- Clear side markers and tinted tails and front headlights.
- Hid conversion kit for front
- Flapper "mod"
- Euro Switch
- Dieselgeek skid plate including FMJ side panels. (Saved my oil pan multiple times)
-Full custom Boser Hood and molded grill done by a reputable shop. Parts, Labor, Paint, it ran close to 6 grand.
The car is mechanically perfect and will stay that way for a long time. Pretty much all the "high millage" maintenance ive done already. Only thing not done that I can think of is the fuel pump and the timing chain, its not due or anything, It would just be the only thing needed in the future as far as normal wear and tear.
As for the "bad"... its not so bad. Just minor things:
- The glove box right arm is broken. Bought it like that. It closes and opens fine it just cant be slammed open or closed or both arms will break and then you're screwed.
- Car could use an alignment. It drives straight but the wheel is not. I was waiting until i got rear lower control arms to realign the car but never got around to it. That being said the rear wheels have a little bit of camber from lowering the car. You can raise the car back up if this bothers you, or just get lower control arms like i was going to. Personally i dont mind a little camber.
- The airbag light is on due to a wire being cut on the passengers side seatbelt buckle. Just need to solder the wire or replace the buckle.
- Rear tint is peeling a little bit on the hatch door.
- The hood hydraulic arm wont hold the hood open anymore. Bought it like this. Never bothered me.
- The trunk is missing one of the cargo hooks. Not really important but just trying to be thorough.
I really love this car, and cant imagine having any other car, but living in NYC, working practically 7 days a week, i just cant justify the expense anymore. That being said im not going to take a low offer as well, I dont need the car and its paid off so I am willing to wait for the right buyer.
Keep in mind all major maintenance has been done on the car and the mods are of high quality.... Specially the Boser hood. No lien on the car, clean title in hand. Just got both front and back bumper resprayed as of October 12 2012. Not a single scratch on them.
I will try to check back the thread when i can but dont count on that. I live in Flushing Queens NY, if you want to see the car best way to contact me is through Text 646 543-3181 or email: coin toss 531 @ aim dot com
Looking to sell for $15.5 pretty firm
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|