E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
silber92

My Ride: 330CiC
FS Vert Myrtle/Sand Trim Full Set

Iíve got a full set of myrtle/sand trim for a vert. Everything but the rear armrests will work in a coupe too. In good condition, described as follows:

3 Dash pieces: very clean with no major scratches or chips. A small chip (1 mm) was repaired in the bottom right of the longest piece, but I canít get it to photo and it doesnít show up once the piece is installed. Wood is a little dark, but I think thatís the way itís always been.

Shifter surround: In good condition with no major scratches. Small chip repair along the edge near the bottom right. Again, seamless repair that is not visible once the piece is installed.

Front Armrests and pads: Already disassembled for your modding pleasure. Driverís side wood has some minor nicks and chips, one crack in the clear coat. Plastic portion is very good, and has had the soft touch coating removed. Leather pad is in good condition, but will need to be redyed. Iíve been treating the leather with Leatherique to prep it. Passenger side wood is in good condition, clear coat has some opacity to it though. No cracks or major chips. Plastic portion has two cracks, neither are visible when installed. Leather pad is near mint.

Rear armrests and pads: In very good condition with minimal wear. Right side has a small crack in the plastic that is not visible when installed.

$125.00 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	155.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	478591   Click image for larger version

Name:	159.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	478592   Click image for larger version

Name:	158.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	478593   Click image for larger version

Name:	164.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	478594  

Click image for larger version

Name:	162.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	478595  

Last edited by silber92; 12-16-2012 at 09:33 AM.
silber92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
silber92

bump!
Old 11-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
how much for driver door trim only?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App

Last edited by pawelgawel; 11-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
silber92

Not looking to split it up just yet, but I'll let you know if I do.

Thanks!
Old 12-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
silber92

bump
Old 03-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #6
silber92

Sold!