E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
BusaNoob

My Ride: AW 06 330ci ZHP
FS 2006 AW 330ci ZHP 21k OBO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alpin...item20cd9b98e0

Haven't been on the site much. Not sure if notifications are correct. For quickest response, use contacts on the add.

Thanks !
BusaNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #2
crazyafghanguy

My Ride: E46 M3
GLWS but price seems a lil bit too high. beautiful car tho!

01 M3
Black/Black 6 Speed
Style 95
Amber All Around
Ac Schnitzer Muffler
ZCP Brake Upgrade
crazyafghanguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
E46er75

My Ride: 323i Vert, 330xi
$21,000 Maybe if it a supercharged. Looks nice!
E46er75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
BusaNoob

Kbb is over 21k and the ad says OBO !

Thanks for your inputs though !

Last edited by BusaNoob; 11-21-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
Get an M3 /thread.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
E46er75

NADA fully loaded with everything including navigation $19,100. Who pays book value (in case over book value) anyways?

BTW, KBB is probably the least used among buyers/sellers, it always makes a car appear inflated in value...

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2006/...D-330Ci/Values
Old 11-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
BusaNoob

Or maybe Nada makes the car appear under-valued ? Every dealership or insurance co I've ever dealt with uses kbb. So again the asking price is obo like just about any car sale. Kbb vs NADA is not a end of the world deal breaker. If you don't have coin in either case; Why are you running your cocksukker ? This is a for sale thread. Not a leave your worthless comments thread. Thanks !

Last edited by BusaNoob; 11-21-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
E46er75

I'm always looking for new rides. Unfortuantely, you just proved how uneducated you happen to be both with car sales and with how you handle yourself, including your potty mouth...

I'm sure you will be still selling your car for many years to come, until you realize one day to either educate yourself , or wake up from your dream world. Considering your reaction, I'm assuming your are 16 or 17 years old and need this car to sell so you can use the money for either education or drugs. One can only hope it is for education, because i'm sure you don't need anymore drugs, your sticker price says it all.....

I will not fill your thread up anymore with how overpriced it is. So feel free to lash out and call me what you will, considering this is my last post to a worthless thread.

GLWS

Last edited by E46er75; 11-21-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
BusaNoob

Educate... hmm a quick look at my join date means that if what you're dumbASSuming is correct, then I would have bought a bimmer at 12 / 13? That's highly probable ! Thanks for revealing your education level.

Always looking to buy *new rides* huh ? A quick look at your join date vs your garage and your comments in this thread thus far shows that you're probably always looking to swindle to get something for nothing. Have a seat in the welfare line buddy, you'll feel right at home there. If your intent was to negotiate a price at all, we would be having this conversation via PM like any serious buyer would. Maybe the car is overpriced for you, but well....

Why am i selling this car ? No drugs or any lame comments that your weak mind can recycle from this forum. I am putting this car's $$ towards a Z06. But mostly because I can ! This car is for sale, not for give ! I'd rather keep it for years to come, than to give it to some bottom feeder like yourself !

Finally, how I handle myself ? I handle myself like any responsible businessman would. I've bought and sold 6 or so cars and bikes in my day. The process is the same. I see a vehicle, I give my best offer. The dealer / seller takes it or leaves it. I call my bank and do a wire transfer. I walk out with keys. I would be delighted to see this transaction follow the same routine. But above all else, I don't waste people's time with worthless ignorant bullshit comments. So if you dont mind... good luck with life !

Last edited by BusaNoob; 11-21-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #10
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
LOL with that price, just go ahead and keep it, no one in their right mind would pay 21k for an auto 330ci with 77k miles, I mean come on dude that's e46 m3 money. You also have quite a sh!tty attitude and you're never going to sell a car that way.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
iya_ke35

My Ride: AW46 ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
LOL with that price, just go ahead and keep it, no one in their right mind would pay 21k for an auto 330ci with 77k miles, I mean come on dude that's e46 m3 money. You also have quite a sh!tty attitude and you're never going to sell a car that way.
GLWS
iya_ke35 is offline   Reply With Quote