E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Food Talk

Food Talk
Do you like food? If so, you came to the right off-topic section. Discuss your favorite food topics here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Freddy's burgers

Now, I had this for the first time in Lawrence(Kansas), and it was the most amazing thing I have ever had. About 8 dollars for a burger that is ground beef, home made(sort of speak), fantastic fries(a GIANT portion), a custard pie drink, and some of the best sauce I have had(comparable to in n' out special sauce).

Is this anywhere else in the country? This is by far one of the tastiest fast food places I have ever been to!

Last edited by B_Cyrus; 11-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
Now, I had this for the first time in Lawrence(Kansas), and it was the most amazing thing I have ever had. About 8 dollars for a burger that is ground beef, home made(sort of speak), fantastic fries(a GIANT portion), a custard pie drink, and some of the best sauce I have had(comparable to in n' out special sauce).

Is this anywhere else in the country? This is by far one of the tastiest fast food places I have ever been to!
I guess u never tried 5 guys burger or Meers Burger (reknown world wide). Drive down from Kansas to OKC and I lunch is on me. No pix or vids though

sent from my dahc-6900 using Bimmer App
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
I guess u never tried 5 guys burger or Meers Burger (reknown world wide). Drive down from Kansas to OKC and I lunch is on me. No pix or vids though

sent from my dahc-6900 using Bimmer App
I have had five guys and I really don't like the hype. I like In n' Out better than five guys, but I was raised on that stuff. I have never heard of Meers Burger. If I find myself down in OKC, I'll definitely do so!
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
I have had five guys and I really don't like the hype. I like In n' Out better than five guys, but I was raised on that stuff. I have never heard of Meers Burger. If I find myself down in OKC, I'll definitely do so!


Sent from my GT-P3113 using Bimmer App


Does this mean that u n i r in luv now?
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
dreamdrivedrift
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ithaca, NY --> Baltimore, MD
Posts: 6,461
My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Bimmer App


Does this mean that u n i r in luv now?
wtf
__________________
Chris
dreamdrivedrift is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Bimmer App

Does this mean that u n i r in luv now?
No.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
No.
i laffed
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you
 
Fisch330ciTopasBlau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 1,758
My Ride: A car.
looks like there is one location is CA, in Victorville...damn far away.
Maybe my next road trip to Vegas since Victorville is on the 15.
__________________

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies

Last edited by Fisch330ciTopasBlau; 12-01-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cat meat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use