E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
HerbicidE46

My Ride: 2000 323i
Arrow Front & Rear Door parts for E46 sedan 323i

I have 2 passenger side mirror housing with no glass, but power actuator works in 6pin and 12pin. Have all the rubber trim/seals for window and doors, including plastic trim for inside of doors and window for front and rear all in great shape,not faded. Also have front and rear door lock actuators, door handles complete in excellent condition just needs to be painted in your cars color. PM me if theres something you need for the doors or windows and I dont have it spelled out in this thread. Will accept any reasonable offer ( not trying to make a killing, just want to get out of my garage) with shipping and paypal feels included. Buyer is responsible for shipping and paypal fees. PM me for pics of parts that you want, too many to post on this thread.Also have door stops which keep door open at different positions when open. Thanks Guys for checking out my thread....

p.s. If you really want pics on this thread let me know and I will have pics up by the end of the week...

Last edited by HerbicidE46; 11-28-2012 at 07:05 AM.
HerbicidE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Looking for shadowline trim shipped to 10019?

Last edited by limpiabota809; 11-28-2012 at 07:51 AM.
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
HerbicidE46

My Ride: 2000 323i
If you have a pic or description of this part I can send you a pic, PM me!!....

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Bimmer App
HerbicidE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
It's the only part on the car that isn't taped off...pic courtesy of bimmerfest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1354133600.966680.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	479989